Attributes highlighted by couples

Pristine quality
Seasoned with weddings
Photographer

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema is a wedding portraiture service based in Orlando, Florida. Owned and operated by Regina Hyman with the assistance of her husband Gary, these industry professionals understand capturing your special day from a personal standpoint. They strive to photograph your day with a creative spin, adding cinematic flair to your moments of joy.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema blends artistic and photojournalistic styles in their work. They can offer full event coverage with additional hours available to be added to your package. You will receive digital files as part of your final package, as well as keepsake albums, printed canvases, and photo proofs. You can also commission Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema for your custom wedding graphics and thank-you cards, adding extra personalization to your wedding memoribilia.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Regina Hyman Photography and Cinema is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for their wedding photography services. The team, led by Regina and her husband Gary, is praised for their professionalism, friendliness, and ability to capture raw emotions. Clients appreciated their attention to detail, incorporating personal touches, and accommodating changes due to the pandemic. The photos were described as beautiful, magical, and exceeding expectations. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography and Cinema for capturing special moments on wedding days.

Review summary

Powered by AI

J
Jamie L. Sent on 03/14/2023

Wonderful experience!

Regina and Gary were the dream team of wedding photographers to work with. They are a married couple themselves and know what the other is thinking without saying much. They made my now husband and I feel comfortable and natural in all our poses and photo ops throughout the day- at one point I forgot they were even there because they never hovered. Their professionalism, quality of work, and sincerity were so much appreciated! Highly recommend!
Maria
Maria N. Sent on 04/29/2022

Beautiful Photos & Amazing Service

Where do I even begin? Regina took our engagement photos in Oct 2021 at Walt Disney World & they turned out absolutely perfect. She was so friendly & went above and beyond to get all the perfect shots! She made the session fun & very comfortable. She offered lots of suggestions for poses which was also very helpful for us. Leaving our engagement session that day, my husband and I knew that we needed to have her capture our wedding day!

We later decided to get married in Aruba this past February & were so thankful that Regina & Gary were able to travel there to photograph our day. If you are looking into wedding photographers, we highly recommend having these two photograph your wedding day! They were absolutely superb in all aspects. So personal and so friendly. Although our wedding was in Aruba, they knew our love for Disney and even incorporated some “hidden mickeys” into our detail photos. This meant so much to us and showed how much they actually care about their clients! We recently received our wedding photos back and I cannot emphasis how beautiful they turned out. The raw emotion they were able to capture is a true talent and not something most photographers can do successfully. They got the perfect angles & all our photos turned out so natural, which I love. Regina & Gary are such kind people & make such a fun duo! We are so thankful they were able to be there on our special day & they went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. Regina even helped bustle my dress at our reception! Thank you so much you guys for making our wedding day so special and for providing such amazing photos that we will truly cherish forever. I HIGHLY recommend contacting them for additional information if you’re looking into photographers!
Catherine
Catherine H. Sent on 01/12/2022

Absolutely Amazing experience!

Regina is an amazing photographer! We had our engagement photos with her and for our wedding we had her team for our cinematography! My husband and I had the best experience working with Regina and her team! Our engagement photos were magical! The cinematography team captured every amazing moment of our special day and they did it so seamlessly! The video from our wedding is like watching a movie! Everything was edited to perfection! I would highly recommend Regina and her team to anyone who wants an excellent photographer and cinematographer for their special event!
illustration message bubble

Real Weddings

Brianna & Hans
51 photos · 03/17/2019

Event Concepts Event Concepts Wedding DJs

Regina Hyman Photography is one of the most professional photography companies. She will work with you hand and hand to make your special day perfect. If great photos, flexibility and customer service is what you are looking for, look no further!

Messina Productions, Inc. Messina Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

After working with Regina for many years on multiple events, her style, attitude and photo composition is is of professional grade. I'm proud of her for going out on her own and joining the "self employed" world, and totally wish her the best! *Highly Reccomend

Sweet Designs Kitchen Sweet Designs Kitchen Wedding Cakes

Regina Hyman is one of the best photographers I know. She does beautiful work and I would highly recommend her to any of my brides!

Event Concepts
· Hotel Weddings
Down The Aisle Weddings & Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 43 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding