Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 5
Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 6
Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 7

Destiny · Getting married on 10/10/2020

I can't describe how amazing Regina and her husband Gary are! They captured my wedding exactly how I imagined it! When it came to my engagement photos, by husband was so not into it. Regina and Gary made him come out of his shell and by the end he was actually starting to enjoy it. Some of the photos she took were so original! I had made some props to use for the photos and she was able to incorporate them all! Made for a really fun save the date card!

Then talking to her on the phone, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about everything! Never did I feel like she was pressuring me into anything I didn't feel I needed (I.E. Extra packages, more time ect.) she took the stress out of finding a photographer because after the initial phone call I knew I was going to choose her.

The day of the wedding was as hectic as we imagined it to be. My hair and makeup were running so Regina went to take some photos of grooms party and then came back to my room. Regina remained calm and professional as some of the family wasn't the kindest to her. In the end, the photos came out perfect.

All in all- I couldn't ask for a better photographer! She and Gary truly have an eye for photography! You can tell it's their passion through the outcome of their photos. I know for future photos shoots, I will most definitely call Regina! I can't stress how amazing she truly is!

Simply put: BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER.

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • Kirsti

Kirsti · Married on 05/02/2019

You just found your photogrpaher!

Regina is the BEST! We had a destination wedding, so we were not able to meet her in person before the wedding day and go over our vision with her face to face, but she made sure to communicate with us and answer all of our questions leading up to our wedding. She was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day, even our guests were raving about her! She knew where THE best pictures spots were at our resort, knew where everyone should be, captured every picture I could have wanted (and more), and was so much fun to have around during the reception. The day after our wedding, she had already sent a “sneak peak” email with some of our pictures!! Regina was very knowledgeable, professional, and very talented. I could not recommend her more. You will LOVE working with her!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Ranley

Ranley Gousse · Married on 04/06/2019

Sensational Duo!

From engagement photos to essentially the entire wedding day, Regina & her husband were just wonderful. They took two massive, blended families and remembered who was who and captured all of it! Our photos are seriously incredible but working with them was even better. We just received our USB stick of all our photos and the box it comes in is just over the top. It is the little details but mostly their incredible personalities that made working with them such a pleasure.

We look forward to hiring them again for future family photos and whatever else is to come!

Thank you Regina & Gary for seriously being one of a kind!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 12
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 13
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 14

Brianna · Married on 03/29/2019

Just AMAZING - you have to choose Regina!

Regina and her husband were absolutely amazing! I can't say enough how thankful I am that I chose them to do my wedding. Not only are they the sweetest people and so easy to work with, but my photos are absolutely stunning. I keep getting comments from all my family and friends about how beautiful the photos look. I already have some friends that are getting married ask about her because they loved the photos so much. Photos are important because they really capture the moments that you want to remember forever and I have had some friends that did not get great photos at their weddings. It is important to choose someone that is really going to capture the moments, take amazing pictures AND someone who makes you feel comfortable. They are the perfect mixture of professional and friendly. You have to choose Regina & her husband and I promise you will be SO thankful you did.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 15
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 16
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 17
  • Sarah

Sarah Laux · Married on 03/01/2019

Best Photographer!

Regina and Gary are beyond amazing! From the moment I talked on the phone with Regina I knew I picked the perfect team! She really listened to what I wanted. The day of the wedding they were so kind and joyful. They got every single shot we wanted and so many more. Regina sent us a sneak peak while we were still on our honeymoon! The pictures were stunning! We got the rest of our pictures very quickly. Oh my goodness they were beyond amazing! Regina and Gary made our day a dream come true. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Lauren Abresch · Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding photographers, amazing experience!

Regina and Gary photographed our wedding in November at Walt Disney World. I know there a lot of wedding photographers in the Orlando area, but Regina Hyman Photography is the BEST. Regina and Gary made us feel so comfortable during our wedding day, and our photographs turned out AMAZING! They made an effort to learn everyone's name in our entire bridal party from the minute they walked into our hotel room (and that wasn't easy, let me tell you ... 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen!). They were extremely knowledgeable about Disney World locations, and all of the best places for photographs. I love everything about our experience with Regina and Gary. I HIGHLY recommend them for all of your photography needs!

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

We had a small destination wedding with close family and friends at The Hard Rock Hotel In Orlando. Regina photographed our morning ceremony and lunch reception. She was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to talk to throughout our day as well. She even helped keep my 5 year old daughter occupied while we ironed out some details. Our photos are beautiful on top of everything. It was a wonderful experience and we could not have asked for better.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 18
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 10/28/2018

Brunch wedding photos

We highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography! While we were shopping around for a photographer, we were discouraged by several of our prospects claiming that the time of the day of our wedding would be difficult to get great photos (12 noon), one even suggested planning a photo shoot for the evening at 6pm to get the photos. So when we brought this up to Regina, she said “noon is fine, there is enough shade downtown to make it work, no problem at all”. That’s a true professional, and the photos speak for themselves. We loved our pictures, the details, and the overall flow of the event. The photographer really helps run the show and Regina and her husband did a great job. We actually were referred to her by another bride and we definitely made the right decision.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 19
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 20
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 21
  • Katie

Katie Jones · Married on 10/07/2018

Wish we could do it all over again!!

Greg and I got married in Walt Disney World on October 7, 2018 and we wouldn’t change a thing about our day and choice to have Regina Hyman be our photographer. Regina and her husband, Gary make one magical team. From the very first point of contact I knew we made the right choice. On a day when nerves are at their peak, Regina and Gary put us at ease and we enjoyed every second of the day. Even our family and friends still talk about how they were the best photographers they experienced at a wedding. We got our sneak peek pictures within days of our wedding and we couldn’t wait to see the rest. To this day, I look at our pictures daily. They bring me back to the exact moments of the day. They captured exactly what I wanted, timeless, magical romantic, fun pictures not staged. I would do it all again in a second and the price was extremely reasonable! Anyone reading this and thinking of hiring them, think no more!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 22
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 23
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 24

Jennifer Wright · Married on 09/08/2018

Practically perfect in every way

A keen eye and a beautiful soul is the essence of Regina Hyman Photography. Regina and her husband Gary are incredible. Our wedding photos are STUNNING! She knew exactly where to place my husband and eye and had creative shots that we never would have thought to do. We are so thankful and grateful that we choose Regina. She’s become part of our family and we can’t wait to use her in the future for our photo needs!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 29
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 30

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Day

Regina & Gary are the best! They are so professional and passionate about what they do. Their love for photography and each other shines through everything they do. They learned the names of our entire family and wedding party for the wedding. I cannot brag about their efficiency enough! Our pictures are perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 31

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2018

Absolutely AMAZING team!

AMAZING cannot even begin to describe Regina and Gary Hyman! They were one of the best decisions of my wedding day! She made my husband, myself and our daughter feel so comfortable throughout the entire day and was able to capture the beauty and emotions of our wedding so perfect. Her spirit is so light and carefree and it will surely help calm your nerves down. I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her and Gary and I'm so glad we hired them. Now, we have gorgeous pictures that we can look at forever! She definitely made our day magical!

Carey · Married on 06/21/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Regina Hyman. Our photos are absolutely stunning! I could not be happier! I had seen photos of her through social media but upon seeing her in person I could not stop thinking about how stunning she is in person! She was very professional but it also felt like we had known her for years. She made us feel so comfortable. We are so happy that the stars aligned and we were able to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 32

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Regina and Gary are amazing! They are so personable and fun to work with, and their pictures are absolutely stunning. I will start by saying my husband and I are not good at striking poses. We don't know where to place our hands, how to angle our bodies, etc. This was not a problem on our wedding day because Regina and Gary made us look flawless. They gave us instructions on how to stand, where to stand, where to look, etc. Equally awesome were the candid moments they captured during the ceremony and reception. And I have to compliment their organization! They were quick and efficient with the family photos. They even memorized the names of our family members and bridal party, which was such a sweet gesture. I would highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography for a stress-free wedding day and amazing pictures.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Toneka

Toneka · Married on 05/05/2018

From the moment that I spoke with Regina on the phone, I knew she was going to be a perfect fit for us! As a bride, you have a million decisions to make and planning your wedding can be overwhelming. Regina just made everything so easy! She was pleasant to speak with, helped us pick the right package for us and said no matter what your day will be beautiful! Words cannot express how great Regina and Gary are! During our day, Regina and her team were spectacular. Not only did she capture all of the beautiful moments between my husband but also her and her team was sure to capture as many photos of our guests. Our guests RAVED about her! If you want beautiful photos and videos to capture your special day Regina Hyman Photography is the right person! Unfortunately, your wedding will fly by so quickly. Once we received our photos and videos’ we had tears in our eyes full or joy! She did such an amazing job! We were able to relive our wedding day all over!! Thank you Regina!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 33
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 34
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 04/21/2018

When my husband and I started looking at photographers for our special day, we browsed through various galleries and just were not impressed. But once we looked through Regina’s work, we fell in love with her work. Up until the day of, she has been communicative and responsive. Regina and her husband definitely embody professionalism and were such a pleasure to work with. Our photos for our wedding at Leu Gardens turned out beyond beautiful. I would highly recommend Regina Hyman to any newly engaged couples planning their special day.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jeff · Married on 03/30/2018

Gary and Reggie are Taylor Made.... their experience and professionalism are second to none. They know how to get the right shot, with the right people, angles, lighting, nailed it! Thank you so much for shooting our engagement photos, wedding, and full moon party the following night! Highly recommend these two, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 35
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 36
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 37
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 38
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 39
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 40

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

Regina was amazing in making our day so special! She captured the most perfect moments. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Words can not even explain how absolutely amazing Regina Hyman is! Being an out of state bride, I was very nervous about finding a really good photographer since this was one of the most important things to me. Photos are truly forever. From the second I met Regina, I just knew that she was going to make my dreams come true! Regina is so organized, reliable, and has a true passion for what she does. Her husband, Gary, also works closely with Regina. He is the sweetest and they are a truly amazing team! Regina was able to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted and kept everyone on track and on time! I would HIGHLY recommend Regina Hyman for anyone's wedding. She is one of a kind and I am so honored to call her a friend for life!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2017

Regina is absolutely wonderful! We had a destination wedding and didn't get to meet her in person until the wedding day, but she made a point of having a few phone calls with us leading up to the wedding to discuss package options, photography style, and wedding day timeline. She and her husband were awesome to work with on the day of the wedding. They made everyone feel comfortable, knew where to stage each photo and how to pose, and efficiently managed all of the photo arrangement changes. We received our sneak peek a few days after the wedding and the rest of our photos arrived WEEKS earlier than promised. I cannot express our gratitude and love for Regina enough. She is the best choice!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 41
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 42

Chelsea · Married on 10/10/2017

Regina and Gary are AMAZING! They are so organized and my family raved about them because of how professional they were and they remembered everyone's name! They were quick with the shots and made sure to get EVERYTHING we asked for. They made the day perfect from start to finish

Sent on 01/22/2018

Paula · Married on 10/03/2017

We had the comple pleasue of having Regina Hyman as our photographer for our wedding at Bella Collina on the 3rd of October 2017. She was amazing from start to finish! Regina had so many great ideas for photos all day ! We are soo happy with how our photos turned out they are lovely and we will treasure them forever!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2017

Regina is amazing! She takes such good care of you, makes you feel totally comfortable, is super organized and responsive, has an incredible memory, and she knows how to make you look awesome in every photo. Every single person who attended our wedding commented on how impressed they were by her and her husband, Gary. Regina met with me early on in the planning stages to go over the types of photos I liked the most and to find out who the most important people were to me and my fiance, and on our wedding day she figured out who they all were and had already remembered all of their names. So it was if she had known them for years. We will forever be indebted to her for our beautiful photos, which are sheer perfection!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2017

Wow! The best decision I ever made for the whole of my wedding. You will not find a more amazing person and team than Regina and her husband Gary. As soon as they arrived in the morning I felt instantly calm as she wasn't just my photographer she was a friend and go to for the timings of the day!! The photos, what can I say are out of this world and I will treasure them for ever. Our family love you lots Regina and Gary!

Sent on 12/21/2017