Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 5
Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 6
Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 7

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

We had a small destination wedding with close family and friends at The Hard Rock Hotel In Orlando. Regina photographed our morning ceremony and lunch reception. She was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to talk to throughout our day as well. She even helped keep my 5 year old daughter occupied while we ironed out some details. Our photos are beautiful on top of everything. It was a wonderful experience and we could not have asked for better.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 8
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 10/28/2018

Brunch wedding photos

We highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography! While we were shopping around for a photographer, we were discouraged by several of our prospects claiming that the time of the day of our wedding would be difficult to get great photos (12 noon), one even suggested planning a photo shoot for the evening at 6pm to get the photos. So when we brought this up to Regina, she said “noon is fine, there is enough shade downtown to make it work, no problem at all”. That’s a true professional, and the photos speak for themselves. We loved our pictures, the details, and the overall flow of the event. The photographer really helps run the show and Regina and her husband did a great job. We actually were referred to her by another bride and we definitely made the right decision.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 9
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 10
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 11
  • Katie

Katie Jones · Married on 10/07/2018

Wish we could do it all over again!!

Greg and I got married in Walt Disney World on October 7, 2018 and we wouldn’t change a thing about our day and choice to have Regina Hyman be our photographer. Regina and her husband, Gary make one magical team. From the very first point of contact I knew we made the right choice. On a day when nerves are at their peak, Regina and Gary put us at ease and we enjoyed every second of the day. Even our family and friends still talk about how they were the best photographers they experienced at a wedding. We got our sneak peek pictures within days of our wedding and we couldn’t wait to see the rest. To this day, I look at our pictures daily. They bring me back to the exact moments of the day. They captured exactly what I wanted, timeless, magical romantic, fun pictures not staged. I would do it all again in a second and the price was extremely reasonable! Anyone reading this and thinking of hiring them, think no more!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 12
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 13
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 14

Jennifer Wright · Married on 09/08/2018

Practically perfect in every way

A keen eye and a beautiful soul is the essence of Regina Hyman Photography. Regina and her husband Gary are incredible. Our wedding photos are STUNNING! She knew exactly where to place my husband and eye and had creative shots that we never would have thought to do. We are so thankful and grateful that we choose Regina. She’s become part of our family and we can’t wait to use her in the future for our photo needs!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 15
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 16
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 17
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 18
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 19
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 20

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Day

Regina & Gary are the best! They are so professional and passionate about what they do. Their love for photography and each other shines through everything they do. They learned the names of our entire family and wedding party for the wedding. I cannot brag about their efficiency enough! Our pictures are perfect.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 21

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2018

Absolutely AMAZING team!

AMAZING cannot even begin to describe Regina and Gary Hyman! They were one of the best decisions of my wedding day! She made my husband, myself and our daughter feel so comfortable throughout the entire day and was able to capture the beauty and emotions of our wedding so perfect. Her spirit is so light and carefree and it will surely help calm your nerves down. I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her and Gary and I'm so glad we hired them. Now, we have gorgeous pictures that we can look at forever! She definitely made our day magical!

Carey · Married on 06/21/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Regina Hyman. Our photos are absolutely stunning! I could not be happier! I had seen photos of her through social media but upon seeing her in person I could not stop thinking about how stunning she is in person! She was very professional but it also felt like we had known her for years. She made us feel so comfortable. We are so happy that the stars aligned and we were able to have her as our photographer.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 22

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Regina and Gary are amazing! They are so personable and fun to work with, and their pictures are absolutely stunning. I will start by saying my husband and I are not good at striking poses. We don't know where to place our hands, how to angle our bodies, etc. This was not a problem on our wedding day because Regina and Gary made us look flawless. They gave us instructions on how to stand, where to stand, where to look, etc. Equally awesome were the candid moments they captured during the ceremony and reception. And I have to compliment their organization! They were quick and efficient with the family photos. They even memorized the names of our family members and bridal party, which was such a sweet gesture. I would highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography for a stress-free wedding day and amazing pictures.

• Toneka

Toneka · Married on 05/05/2018

From the moment that I spoke with Regina on the phone, I knew she was going to be a perfect fit for us! As a bride, you have a million decisions to make and planning your wedding can be overwhelming. Regina just made everything so easy! She was pleasant to speak with, helped us pick the right package for us and said no matter what your day will be beautiful! Words cannot express how great Regina and Gary are! During our day, Regina and her team were spectacular. Not only did she capture all of the beautiful moments between my husband but also her and her team was sure to capture as many photos of our guests. Our guests RAVED about her! If you want beautiful photos and videos to capture your special day Regina Hyman Photography is the right person! Unfortunately, your wedding will fly by so quickly. Once we received our photos and videos’ we had tears in our eyes full or joy! She did such an amazing job! We were able to relive our wedding day all over!! Thank you Regina!!!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 23
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 24
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 04/21/2018

When my husband and I started looking at photographers for our special day, we browsed through various galleries and just were not impressed. But once we looked through Regina’s work, we fell in love with her work. Up until the day of, she has been communicative and responsive. Regina and her husband definitely embody professionalism and were such a pleasure to work with. Our photos for our wedding at Leu Gardens turned out beyond beautiful. I would highly recommend Regina Hyman to any newly engaged couples planning their special day.

Jeff · Married on 03/30/2018

Gary and Reggie are Taylor Made.... their experience and professionalism are second to none. They know how to get the right shot, with the right people, angles, lighting, nailed it! Thank you so much for shooting our engagement photos, wedding, and full moon party the following night! Highly recommend these two, they will not disappoint!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 25
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 26
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 27
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 28
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 29
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 30

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

Regina was amazing in making our day so special! She captured the most perfect moments. Highly highly recommend.

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Words can not even explain how absolutely amazing Regina Hyman is! Being an out of state bride, I was very nervous about finding a really good photographer since this was one of the most important things to me. Photos are truly forever. From the second I met Regina, I just knew that she was going to make my dreams come true! Regina is so organized, reliable, and has a true passion for what she does. Her husband, Gary, also works closely with Regina. He is the sweetest and they are a truly amazing team! Regina was able to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted and kept everyone on track and on time! I would HIGHLY recommend Regina Hyman for anyone's wedding. She is one of a kind and I am so honored to call her a friend for life!

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2017

Regina is absolutely wonderful! We had a destination wedding and didn't get to meet her in person until the wedding day, but she made a point of having a few phone calls with us leading up to the wedding to discuss package options, photography style, and wedding day timeline. She and her husband were awesome to work with on the day of the wedding. They made everyone feel comfortable, knew where to stage each photo and how to pose, and efficiently managed all of the photo arrangement changes. We received our sneak peek a few days after the wedding and the rest of our photos arrived WEEKS earlier than promised. I cannot express our gratitude and love for Regina enough. She is the best choice!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 31
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 32

Chelsea · Married on 10/10/2017

Regina and Gary are AMAZING! They are so organized and my family raved about them because of how professional they were and they remembered everyone's name! They were quick with the shots and made sure to get EVERYTHING we asked for. They made the day perfect from start to finish

Paula · Married on 10/03/2017

We had the comple pleasue of having Regina Hyman as our photographer for our wedding at Bella Collina on the 3rd of October 2017. She was amazing from start to finish! Regina had so many great ideas for photos all day ! We are soo happy with how our photos turned out they are lovely and we will treasure them forever!!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2017

Regina is amazing! She takes such good care of you, makes you feel totally comfortable, is super organized and responsive, has an incredible memory, and she knows how to make you look awesome in every photo. Every single person who attended our wedding commented on how impressed they were by her and her husband, Gary. Regina met with me early on in the planning stages to go over the types of photos I liked the most and to find out who the most important people were to me and my fiance, and on our wedding day she figured out who they all were and had already remembered all of their names. So it was if she had known them for years. We will forever be indebted to her for our beautiful photos, which are sheer perfection!

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2017

Wow! The best decision I ever made for the whole of my wedding. You will not find a more amazing person and team than Regina and her husband Gary. As soon as they arrived in the morning I felt instantly calm as she wasn't just my photographer she was a friend and go to for the timings of the day!! The photos, what can I say are out of this world and I will treasure them for ever. Our family love you lots Regina and Gary!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 33
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 40
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 41
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 42

Kate · Married on 08/02/2017

Regina and Gary were incredibly professional : our pictures are amazing. They intuitively knew what we wanted, and for any couples coming from abroad, you are in safe hands. Perfect.

Mr. And · Married on 07/07/2017

Regina made our event magical. She was able to catch all of the small details and the photos she took spanned our whole event. She caught all of the special moments and we couldn't have been happier with her! If we had to do it all over again we would definitely choose her hands down!!!

Tierney · Married on 05/11/2017

Like all couples, we started interviewing our wedding vendors with very high expectations. Then we met Regina Hyman, who completely exceeded every hope we had! Regina’s portfolio is EXTRAORDINARY, which is what initially attracted us to pursuing her. The first time we spoke, we knew without a doubt she was the photographer we wanted on our Wedding day.

After booking, her communication, expectation setting, recommendations, and reminders kept us on track for everything we needed to do. We were never left wondering. When the big day finally came, Regina and Gary were like members of the family. They knew names, told jokes, and laughed in addition to facilitating the tempo and keeping everyone at ease. Both of them worked perfectly with a member of our immediate family who has autism to capture some special shots that would've been challenging for any photographer. Any anxiety the two of us had melted away, allowing us to sit back, relax and take in every little detail - which she captured perfectly.

We look at our pictures constantly and are amazed how well they take us back to that day. Regina and Gary were such an integral part of what made it the best day of our lives. They delivered a truly dream come true experience that was absolutely perfect. If we had 100 events to book, we would book them for all 100. “Why, it’s like a dream. A wonderful dream come true.” – Cinderella

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 43
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 44
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 45
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 46

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Regina is absolutely amazing! From the beginning of our wedding planning process, we decided that the photographs were one of the most important elements of the wedding for us. We had seen Regina's photos online and immediately loved their beauty and elegance and we were so glad that she was available to photograph our wedding as she had been our first choice from the beginning! We had a destination wedding in Orlando so all of our planning was done from abroad and from the first conversation we had with Regina over Skype, we immediately felt so relaxed and reassured because we felt that Regina knew exactly what look we wanted to capture with the photographs. On the wedding day itself, we had so much fun capturing the photographs and Regina's attention to detail was simply flawless. She had even memorised the names of everyone in our wedding party and it is a small detail but made everyone feel like an important part of the event. She also had an extensive knowledge of our wedding venue, which enabled us to just relax and enjoy our wedding day. When we received the finished set of photographs, everyone was overwhelmed with how amazing they were and we loved every photo. Whenever we look at our wedding photos, we are filled with joy and happy memories of our wedding day and we cannot recommend Regina highly enough!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 47
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 48
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 49
    Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema 50

Amanda · Married on 04/03/2017

Where do I start? I seriously can not recommend Regina Hyman Photography enough! From the moment I first talked to Regina on the phone it was so refreshing to hear someone so genuinely interested in my planning and ideas. She never once rushed me or made me feel like I was bothering her with my requests, which I felt from some photographers I talked to before hiring Regina. She basically held my hand through the whole process starting with the first email I sent her she wrote me back promptly detailing a full timeline of how I could expect my day to go. I knew right then and there she was the photographer for me. She was able to help me navigate the process of having a Disney dessert party and kept me calm when impending stormy weather changed plans on the night before the wedding. The day of the wedding Regina and Gary were on time and I think were the most complimented part of my wedding. Every time my wedding is brought up my guests want to know how I found Regina and Gary and want to let me know just how amazing they were. They remembered everyone's names, never seemed annoyed with my crazy family (lol) and were just an absolute pleasure to be around. The photographs are AMAZING. I look at them daily and show everyone I can. I am so happy that Regina & her husband Gary were our photographers because they captured every beautiful moment of our wedding and I know we will be able to cherish these photographs for years to come! <3 <3<3

• Maxine

Maxine · Married on 03/25/2017

Regina and Gary were so perfect for my husband and I. From our first meeting, we knew instantly that we loved Regina (and hadn't yet met Gary). During our engagement shoot, we really felt a connection with them and then seeing our pictures, we knew that we made the perfect choice! On our wedding day, they were just wonderful. Regina kept me calm a few times when I started to stress about the timeline. I am positive they captured every moment perfectly and cannot wait to see our pictures! Not only did we have the perfect photographer but I feel like my husband and I gained two more friends! They were so friendly but so professional as well! I do not question my choice and know that I made the perfect choice in choosing Regina for our photographer!