Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

124 Reviews for Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

• Victoria

Victoria · Getting married on 02/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing Company and People

An absolute delight with amazing work, their portfolio online speaks volumes and seeing even more of their work shows you the incredible versatility and correct use of lighting (lighting is a true skill when having multiple skin tones and colors present). They will certainly meet your needs and answer all of your questions. They are quick to respond and you will know that any questions you may have regarding the process, type of photography, etc., will be answered with utmost detail!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Wiley · Getting married on 09/11/2020

Charlotte and Ben 21st November 2019

Regina, Gary, Michal and Fernando were such an amazing photography and videography team for our wedding day! We knew we wanted Regina from seeing her fabulous work from other couples wedding on Facebook. We’ve only seen a sneak peek at some photos of our wedding so far but they are breathtaking we cannot wait to see the rest! Everyone loves them.
    As a team they are all so friendly and make you feel relaxed! I had a set of specific photos I wanted and Regina made sure to get them and then some.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Charlotte and Ben, we had so much fun with you and your families. Thank you for choosing us to be such a major part of your day. Our entire team wishes you a Happily Ever After!!!!
  • Kristina

Kristina Fisher · Getting married on 09/05/2020

When you wish upon a star for a magical photographer

I have never been more happy in my life for two reasons. 1) I got to marry the love of my life 2) Regina Hyman Photography and Cinema caught EVERYTHING. I couldn't be more pleased with the shots of my wedding. Keep in mind this was during love bug season, hot hot hot Orlando weather, outfit changes, dodging through Disney Orlando Florida guests, and some guests causing drama. And yet, every shot is magical, beautiful, and fills me with joy to refer back to months later. I can't wait to call on this amazing couple to capture our anniversary in the future. You won't go wrong with them. Trust me, you could pay way more and still not get shots like this on your special day. Don't risk it, go with the pros.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

We loved photographing your wedding and you are such a wonderful couple! We are so thankful that you chose us to be your photography team and so glad you love your photos! Thank you for this incredibly kind review! We greatly appreciate you and with you both a forever of happiness! Looking forward to seeing you for your anniversary someday :)

Destiny · Getting married on 08/02/2020

I can't describe how amazing Regina and her husband Gary are! They captured my wedding exactly how I imagined it! When it came to my engagement photos, by husband was so not into it. Regina and Gary made him come out of his shell and by the end he was actually starting to enjoy it. Some of the photos she took were so original! I had made some props to use for the photos and she was able to incorporate them all! Made for a really fun save the date card!

Then talking to her on the phone, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about everything! Never did I feel like she was pressuring me into anything I didn't feel I needed (I.E. Extra packages, more time ect.) she took the stress out of finding a photographer because after the initial phone call I knew I was going to choose her.

The day of the wedding was as hectic as we imagined it to be. My hair and makeup were running so Regina went to take some photos of grooms party and then came back to my room. Regina remained calm and professional as some of the family wasn't the kindest to her. In the end, the photos came out perfect.

All in all- I couldn't ask for a better photographer! She and Gary truly have an eye for photography! You can tell it's their passion through the outcome of their photos. I know for future photos shoots, I will most definitely call Regina! I can't stress how amazing she truly is!

Simply put: BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much Destiny!!! We truly love what we do and are very blessed to have wonderful clients like yourself. We wish you nothing but the best and thank you for allowing us to be your photographers.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Feldman · Married on 05/23/2020

Intimate Wedding

Regina and Gary did an amazing job. We were supposed to have a 150 person ceremony/reception in May however due to COVID has to push our wedding back to September, but still wanted an intimate ceremony with our immediate family. They were so easy to work with and captured every moment. We received our pictures really quickly after and got lots of compliments. Also, Regina and Gary did our engagement session last year and we loved those pictures as well.

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Pickett

Amazing & Professional. Best in the business! 😊😊

Sent on 09/13/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it and wish you guys both happiness always. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Karen Bailey · Married on 08/14/2019

5 stars from me!

Words cannot describe how happy amd thankfull we are with our photos. I travelled from the UK so all of our communication was via email. On the day our wedding plans had to change for the weather and also we had visited another location which we wanted pictures taken at.
    Regina was amazing, I look at my photos daily and love every single one. I love them all so much we haven't got any printed as I just cant choose.
    On the day Regina just knew how to make my dress pop, she laid the train out, flower in the correct place and all my photos look natural. I'm normally who hate photos being taken but wow, I look amazing. So to Regina and Gary words do not describe how thankfull I am for the amazing photos you have done for us. I'm already planning a 5 year anniversary trip back, which will include a photo shoot and I know without a doubt I be booking Regina as soon as her diary opens. With Love Kaz and Gary xx

Sent on 12/22/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Kaz and Gary, thank you so much for your kind words. We cannot wait for the 5 year anniversary shoot and we wish you both nothing but happiness always!

Tiana · Married on 05/15/2019

Amazing!

Words can not even describe how great both of my experiences were with Regina! She did our engagement pictures in September 2018 and our wedding pictures in May 2019 both in Disney World. Her work and her professionalism were PERFECTION. I believe it is clear to see that her photos are stunning and that she truly has an eye for detail as well as capturing REAL moments and feelings. Besides from that she was simply amazing to work with. My husband and I are not the most confident in front of a camera but she made us feel so comfortable. We had a blast taking pictures with her. She truly went above and behind to help make our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of. I could never talk her up enough!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much Tiana. I had so much fun photographing you and Ryan. Congratulations and I look forward to photographing you guys again sometime when your back in Orlando! Love you both!
  • Kirsti

Kirsti · Married on 05/02/2019

You just found your photogrpaher!

Regina is the BEST! We had a destination wedding, so we were not able to meet her in person before the wedding day and go over our vision with her face to face, but she made sure to communicate with us and answer all of our questions leading up to our wedding. She was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day, even our guests were raving about her! She knew where THE best pictures spots were at our resort, knew where everyone should be, captured every picture I could have wanted (and more), and was so much fun to have around during the reception. The day after our wedding, she had already sent a “sneak peak” email with some of our pictures!! Regina was very knowledgeable, professional, and very talented. I could not recommend her more. You will LOVE working with her!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kirsti. I had such a blast photographing your wedding. All of your family and friends were so wonderful and I thank you for allowing me to share your special day with you. I wish you both happiness always!
  • Ranley

Ranley Gousse · Married on 04/06/2019

Sensational Duo!

From engagement photos to essentially the entire wedding day, Regina & her husband were just wonderful. They took two massive, blended families and remembered who was who and captured all of it! Our photos are seriously incredible but working with them was even better. We just received our USB stick of all our photos and the box it comes in is just over the top. It is the little details but mostly their incredible personalities that made working with them such a pleasure.

We look forward to hiring them again for future family photos and whatever else is to come!

Thank you Regina & Gary for seriously being one of a kind!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

It was truly such a pleasure photographing your wedding! We had so much fun with you both and your friends and families! Wishing you the best in life always!

Brianna · Married on 03/29/2019

Just AMAZING - you have to choose Regina!

Regina and her husband were absolutely amazing! I can't say enough how thankful I am that I chose them to do my wedding. Not only are they the sweetest people and so easy to work with, but my photos are absolutely stunning. I keep getting comments from all my family and friends about how beautiful the photos look. I already have some friends that are getting married ask about her because they loved the photos so much. Photos are important because they really capture the moments that you want to remember forever and I have had some friends that did not get great photos at their weddings. It is important to choose someone that is really going to capture the moments, take amazing pictures AND someone who makes you feel comfortable. They are the perfect mixture of professional and friendly. You have to choose Regina & her husband and I promise you will be SO thankful you did.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely flawless and we are so thankful you chose us to be your photographers! We had a blast photographing your wedding! Wishing you a Happily ever after and thank you again for your kind review!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2019

Look no further!!!! HIGHLY Recommend!

I don't know where to begin here... From the moment I spoke to Regina on the phone, I was thrilled! She is the sweetest! She was so excited and genuine! Her and Gary did our engagement shoot and the photos turned out incredibly well! We knew they were going to do great as our wedding photographers, but we were absolutely blown away when we received our wedding photos. Oh my goodness they are amazing!!!!!! I received a TON of compliments about Regina and Gary's personalities during the wedding and of course from the photos! My wedding planner was blown away how organized Regina was, remembering exactly what we had discussed in terms of time line and the photos that I wanted with family and the bridal party. We are absolutely IN LOVE with ALL of our pictures. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Jaren! We had so much fun photographing your wedding in Miami. Once we met for your engagement shoot at Vizcaya Gardens we knew that we would have a blast on the wedding day. Congrats on your new addition to your family and we wish you the best.
  • Sarah

Sarah Laux · Married on 03/01/2019

Best Photographer!

Regina and Gary are beyond amazing! From the moment I talked on the phone with Regina I knew I picked the perfect team! She really listened to what I wanted. The day of the wedding they were so kind and joyful. They got every single shot we wanted and so many more. Regina sent us a sneak peak while we were still on our honeymoon! The pictures were stunning! We got the rest of our pictures very quickly. Oh my goodness they were beyond amazing! Regina and Gary made our day a dream come true. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Sarah, thank you for this review! We absolutely loved photographing your wedding. We thank you for choosing us to be your photographers and wish you both the best always.

Lauren Abresch · Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding photographers, amazing experience!

Regina and Gary photographed our wedding in November at Walt Disney World. I know there a lot of wedding photographers in the Orlando area, but Regina Hyman Photography is the BEST. Regina and Gary made us feel so comfortable during our wedding day, and our photographs turned out AMAZING! They made an effort to learn everyone's name in our entire bridal party from the minute they walked into our hotel room (and that wasn't easy, let me tell you ... 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen!). They were extremely knowledgeable about Disney World locations, and all of the best places for photographs. I love everything about our experience with Regina and Gary. I HIGHLY recommend them for all of your photography needs!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Lauren & Jonathan, we love you guys and we are so thankful for you and all your kindness! We truly enjoyed photographing your beautiful Disney Fairytale wedding and we are so thankful we also got to photograph you again recently for your 1 year Anniversary in VA. Your love for one another shines through in all that you do and we are thankful to not just have you as clients but to also now call you friends for life ! :)

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

We had a small destination wedding with close family and friends at The Hard Rock Hotel In Orlando. Regina photographed our morning ceremony and lunch reception. She was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to talk to throughout our day as well. She even helped keep my 5 year old daughter occupied while we ironed out some details. Our photos are beautiful on top of everything. It was a wonderful experience and we could not have asked for better.

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

I just loved your beautiful family. I had so much fun photographing your destination wedding. Thank you for choosing us to be your wedding photographer.
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 10/28/2018

Brunch wedding photos

We highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography! While we were shopping around for a photographer, we were discouraged by several of our prospects claiming that the time of the day of our wedding would be difficult to get great photos (12 noon), one even suggested planning a photo shoot for the evening at 6pm to get the photos. So when we brought this up to Regina, she said “noon is fine, there is enough shade downtown to make it work, no problem at all”. That’s a true professional, and the photos speak for themselves. We loved our pictures, the details, and the overall flow of the event. The photographer really helps run the show and Regina and her husband did a great job. We actually were referred to her by another bride and we definitely made the right decision.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

We had so much fun photographing your wedding. This was the most fun that we had at a brunch wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding. We thank you for your kind words and recommendation.
  • Katie

Katie Jones · Married on 10/07/2018

Wish we could do it all over again!!

Greg and I got married in Walt Disney World on October 7, 2018 and we wouldn’t change a thing about our day and choice to have Regina Hyman be our photographer. Regina and her husband, Gary make one magical team. From the very first point of contact I knew we made the right choice. On a day when nerves are at their peak, Regina and Gary put us at ease and we enjoyed every second of the day. Even our family and friends still talk about how they were the best photographers they experienced at a wedding. We got our sneak peek pictures within days of our wedding and we couldn’t wait to see the rest. To this day, I look at our pictures daily. They bring me back to the exact moments of the day. They captured exactly what I wanted, timeless, magical romantic, fun pictures not staged. I would do it all again in a second and the price was extremely reasonable! Anyone reading this and thinking of hiring them, think no more!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you Katie and Greg for your review. We had such a wonderful time with you both and your families. The conversations that we had before your wedding day already made us feel like family. P.S. thank you for our Red Sox and Mets beach towels:)

Jennifer Wright · Married on 09/08/2018

Practically perfect in every way

A keen eye and a beautiful soul is the essence of Regina Hyman Photography. Regina and her husband Gary are incredible. Our wedding photos are STUNNING! She knew exactly where to place my husband and eye and had creative shots that we never would have thought to do. We are so thankful and grateful that we choose Regina. She’s become part of our family and we can’t wait to use her in the future for our photo needs!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Jennifer, from the 1st time we met to discuss your wedding I know we were a perfect match for bride & photographer! I fell in love with your bubbly out going energy and your contagious smile! Gary & I are so thankful for you & Andy and so glad you chose us to be your photo & Cinema team! Wishing you the best in life always and sending you hugs!

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Day

Regina & Gary are the best! They are so professional and passionate about what they do. Their love for photography and each other shines through everything they do. They learned the names of our entire family and wedding party for the wedding. I cannot brag about their efficiency enough! Our pictures are perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Lindsay, thank you for this wonderful review! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we loved everything about your wedding. Thank you for choosing us to be your photographers.

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2018

Absolutely AMAZING team!

AMAZING cannot even begin to describe Regina and Gary Hyman! They were one of the best decisions of my wedding day! She made my husband, myself and our daughter feel so comfortable throughout the entire day and was able to capture the beauty and emotions of our wedding so perfect. Her spirit is so light and carefree and it will surely help calm your nerves down. I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her and Gary and I'm so glad we hired them. Now, we have gorgeous pictures that we can look at forever! She definitely made our day magical!

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your review of our services. We had a wonderful time shooting your wedding. Your family and guest were awesome. We wish you the best always!

Carey · Married on 06/21/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Regina Hyman. Our photos are absolutely stunning! I could not be happier! I had seen photos of her through social media but upon seeing her in person I could not stop thinking about how stunning she is in person! She was very professional but it also felt like we had known her for years. She made us feel so comfortable. We are so happy that the stars aligned and we were able to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

The stars definitely aligned Carey! Thank you for your kind words. You are absolutely correct that it felt like we had known each other for years. Thank you for being so sweet and we wish you both happiness always.

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Regina and Gary are amazing! They are so personable and fun to work with, and their pictures are absolutely stunning. I will start by saying my husband and I are not good at striking poses. We don't know where to place our hands, how to angle our bodies, etc. This was not a problem on our wedding day because Regina and Gary made us look flawless. They gave us instructions on how to stand, where to stand, where to look, etc. Equally awesome were the candid moments they captured during the ceremony and reception. And I have to compliment their organization! They were quick and efficient with the family photos. They even memorized the names of our family members and bridal party, which was such a sweet gesture. I would highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography for a stress-free wedding day and amazing pictures.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! We loved photographing your wedding and it was an honor to be able to capture your wedding memories. You guys are awesome...thank you once again!
  • Toneka

Toneka · Married on 05/05/2018

From the moment that I spoke with Regina on the phone, I knew she was going to be a perfect fit for us! As a bride, you have a million decisions to make and planning your wedding can be overwhelming. Regina just made everything so easy! She was pleasant to speak with, helped us pick the right package for us and said no matter what your day will be beautiful! Words cannot express how great Regina and Gary are! During our day, Regina and her team were spectacular. Not only did she capture all of the beautiful moments between my husband but also her and her team was sure to capture as many photos of our guests. Our guests RAVED about her! If you want beautiful photos and videos to capture your special day Regina Hyman Photography is the right person! Unfortunately, your wedding will fly by so quickly. Once we received our photos and videos’ we had tears in our eyes full or joy! She did such an amazing job! We were able to relive our wedding day all over!! Thank you Regina!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Toneka, you are so right! We all were totally the perfect match! We had so much fun getting to know you and Rob and by the wedding day you all felt like family to us. We had such a great time with the 2 of you and all your guests! The love and energy between the 2 of you is amazing and we pray for nothing but a lifetime of happiness for you always! Thank you for choosing us to be your photo & cinema team!
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 04/21/2018

When my husband and I started looking at photographers for our special day, we browsed through various galleries and just were not impressed. But once we looked through Regina’s work, we fell in love with her work. Up until the day of, she has been communicative and responsive. Regina and her husband definitely embody professionalism and were such a pleasure to work with. Our photos for our wedding at Leu Gardens turned out beyond beautiful. I would highly recommend Regina Hyman to any newly engaged couples planning their special day.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Thank you Dianna for your review. It was definitely a beautiful wedding day and you picked an amazing venue in Leu Gardens. Thank you for choosing us to be your wedding photographers and we wish you both the best.

Jeff · Married on 03/30/2018

Gary and Reggie are Taylor Made.... their experience and professionalism are second to none. They know how to get the right shot, with the right people, angles, lighting, nailed it! Thank you so much for shooting our engagement photos, wedding, and full moon party the following night! Highly recommend these two, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

We had a great time with you all and are truly thankful you chose us to photograph your destination wedding! Your entire wedding weekend of events was a blast and we enjoyed photographing every bit of it! Wishing you both and your adorable baby girl happiness always!