About Sensational Ceremonies

We Marry Couples

The professional officiants of Sensational Ceremonies have performed wedding ceremonies for over 25 years, at locations ranging from lavish resorts to family residences, across the South.  We are the preferred wedding officiants for some of the most pristigious venues around.  From eloquent ceremonies with a robe, to formal with a tuxedo, or informal with a dark suit... we promise to help you create an unforgetable personal and SENSATIONAL ceremony.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Orlando, Tampa, Knoxville, Jacksonville + 8 Additional Regions

Follow Sensational Ceremonies on

Lutheran (6)
Presbyterian (4)
Methodist (4)
Vow Renewal (2)

Rev. Chuck O'Conner was wonderful. I met him via recommendation from my aunt who works in the wedding industry. I contacted Chuck and he was accommodating right away. Alex and I participated in the pre-marital counseling and I am so glad we had the opportunity. Alex and I both enjoyed it and found the book really interesting and helpful (and Alex is not a reader or a talker). The meetings were laid back and Chuck really is so easy to talk to. I feel like Alex and I really grew to know Chuck as a friend during these meetings and I think it made our ceremony that much better. Chuck did a wonderful job of keeping the ceremony quick and enjoyable. I think the guests really enjoyed him as well. He is so friendly and relatable, and I would highly, highly recommend him to any couple needing counseling and/or an ordain.

Profile Picture Addie, 10/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

The best officiant - Rev. Rick Lackore. I came across Sensational Ceremonies in my online search for vendors and they had great reviews. As an out of town/destination bride, I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. As soon as I submitted an inquiry, Rev Rick reached out and was so great. He was so easy to work with and so organized he made everything a breeze. Being in Ohio and planning our wedding in Florida, Rev Rick was so helpful and even offered video conferencing. During our initial phone consultation I felt Rev Rick was very easy to talk to and very well-versed at his job. His personality put us both at ease and we felt so comfortable having him as our officiant. The even better thing about Sensational Ceremonies, is they also have some sister companies that made things even easier for us. Being out of town, they offer a service called "Married By Mail" that allowed us to get our marriage license before we were even in the state of Florida and it was sent directly to Rev Rick who also filed everything for us. We had our in person consultation a few months before our wedding when we were in town, and it was a great meeting. He provided us some different options of what we wanted in our ceremony and we were able to pick and choose and create our own ceremony. We wanted to incorporate a Greek Stephana crowning ceremony into our ceremony and he was familiar with this and so great it making it all flow perfectly. Rev Rick also attended our rehearsal and he knew exactly how to plan and get everyone into the correct places and prepared for the following day. His calm and collected demeanor and experience was exactly what made us feel at ease on our wedding day! I highly recommend Rev Rick and Sensational Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/28/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Sensational Ceremonies FAQ

220x220 sq 1342658878056 wilsonweddingsantarosabeach116
220x220 sq 1342659045800 dsc1190
220x220 sq 1342659314888 55702938961354531521569605145n

32 ENDORSEMENTS
Falcon's Fire loves working with Sensational Ceremonies. For professional, friendly, and prompt service, look no further.

Glynn from Sensations Ceremonies is a blessing to work with. He helps our clients from start to finish and explains how their ceremony will be in detail. On the day of rehearsal he goes through all the motions with the entire bridal party.

Glen and Lon are always professional, personal and make every ceremony about their clients. I would recommend them to any of my couples.

Amazing! They know ceremonies. Professional, personal and heartfelt. Recommend for your ceremonies!

201 PROS I KNOW

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33307   See On Map
New Orleans, LA 70125   See On Map
Miami, FL 33133   See On Map
Addison, TX 75001   See On Map
888-390-7299 (phone) 888-243-6216 (fax)
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   See On Map
Sensational Ceremonies is a wedding officiant company from Dallas, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Tyler. Sensational Ceremonies is a professional wedding officiant company that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 20 years years. We specialize in non denomination, civil, and religious ceremonies in Atlanta, Georgia; Orlando, Florida; Miami, Florida; Chattanooga,Tennesssee; Pigeon Forge, Tennessee; Knoxville, Tennessee; Jacksonville, Florida; St.Augustine, Florida; and New Orleans, Louisiana.