Sensational Ceremonies Reviews

Sensational Ceremonies 5
Sensational Ceremonies 6
Sensational Ceremonies 7
  • User3857055 ·

Glynn officiated our wedding and was absolutely amazing. He worked with us and even though he couldn't make it to do our rehearsal he sent someone in his place who was equally amazing. I highly recommend them.

Lee · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Rev. O'Connor was very pleasurable and offered a beautiful ceremony!

Jessie A · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Pastor Rich was absolutely amazing for our wedding. We met with him months before the wedding to get acquainted and make sure it was a good fit. He helped us sort through all the options available and helped make it an easy process. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and he helped make it incredibly special and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend him if you’re looking for an officiant with some religious background.

Magen Daughdril · Married on 03/04/2019

Harry Rubi - So Great!

We had Harry Rubi as our officiant for our Disney wedding. He was so great! We met with him via phone twice, sent a couple emails back and forth and the day went perfect. We even opted out of a rehearsal. Harry was so fun and knew exactly when to move aside for our photographers. Setting up our personalized ceremony went so smooth using their provided kit. We changed it all up and it didn't phase Harry one bit. Thanks so much for being such a pleasure to work with!

Candace · Married on 03/02/2019

A beautiful ceremony!

Thank you so much to Lon with Sensational Ceremonies for helping to make our wedding so beautiful! He was amazing from the start, from months ahead of the wedding as he helped us add just the right touch to our vows, to being a calming presence as we prepared for the ceremony and my walk down the aisle. Lon truly helped to convey the warmth, humor and love that our vows held, and made the ceremony that much more meaningful for us. Thank you Lon! : )

Sensational Ceremonies 9

Jaclyn · Married on 02/23/2019

The best of the best

We were told by many of our other vendors that Rev. Rick is the best of the best, and that proved to be absolutely true! Rick was so helpful and kind. Even though we both forgot everything we we had practiced when we got to the alter, Rick was able to direct us without a single person knowing. His demeanor was peaceful, calming, and joyful. Thank you so much Rick for being such an important part of our special day!!

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I cannot say enough great things about Reverend Rick Lackore. He came very highly recommended by a few of our other vendors and now I understand why. He was extremely professional and experienced in every aspect of his work. Reverend Rick took the time to go through everything in detail, from the wedding vows to ceremony tips and insights. He has been performing wedding ceremonies for over 25 years and was happy to pass on his expertise to make sure our day went flawlessly. He also had many options for us to choose from so that we could compile our own wedding ceremony that fit our personalities. During both the rehearsal and the ceremony, he made sure everyone was on the same page, from the groom, to the wedding party, to the quartet and the coordinator.
    I highly recommend Reverend Rick to help make your big day complete and worry free.

K K V · Married on 02/20/2019

Our hearts are full with loving memories...

If you're in the Central Florida area... you should choose Lon Tosi to perform your wedding ceremony!! Lon married me and my husband 7 years ago and my daughter and her new husband last weekend. Our guests commented most about how genuine and memorable the ceremony was. Lon is fantastic at working with the couple and family to create a unique and customized wedding ceremony. You won't go wrong with Lon!!!

Nicole Velez · Married on 02/16/2019

Best officiant!

I am so glad I came across Sensational Ceremonies and even better when our officiant was Harry Rubi. From the first phone call to the last second of the ceremony, Harry was a pleasure to work with. He was able to do a bilingual ceremony which meant a lot for us. The ceremony was everything and more that we expected. He kept it personal, light and funny. Harry went above and beyond and gave us the best ceremony that anyone could have. I will be recommending Harry Rubi to everyone from now on!

Sophia Khakdoust · Married on 02/15/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Harry Rubi preformed our ceremony and we couldn’t have chosen a more perfect officiant. Harry is very straight forward, kind, professional, and has a heart for Christ. He arrived early and went over the ceremony details with us, he helped usher in all of the guests, spoke clearly, and made the experience one of a kind. Thank you for everything!

• Kristel

Kristel · Married on 02/10/2019

Rev. Rick is truly the best!!

Rev. Rick Lackore was our officiant. We had the most beautiful ceremony. We were both a little nervous and he took such good care of us. Rick is so professional, calming, eloquent and charming. Our wedding words and vows were lovely. Many people commented to us that we had one of the most beautiful and loved filled ceremonies they had ever seen. The days and months leading up to the big day Rick was always professional, helpful and very responsive. From the moment I contacted Rick it was an easy, smooth process that I felt comfortable and confident with. My husband was very happy with our decision to have Rick officiant our wedding. I would recommend Rev. Rick to any couple tying the knot!

Sensational Ceremonies 10

Marlaina Cardoza · Married on 02/09/2019

Rev. Rick!

Rev. Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with! When we first spoke with him on the phone he was very easy to talk to, explained everything in detail, and ensured us that he would be able to customize our ceremony to our liking/traditions. Once we met with him in person, he further explained what we should expect and gave us resources to use for the ceremony and marriage license. For only meeting Rev. Rick twice before our ceremony, he managed to make us feel like we had known him forever. He was very personable and professional. He made last minute changes for me without an issue. He is organized and will send you kind reminders to keep you on track when life and the rest of wedding planning gets busy. Rev. Rick was great at the rehearsal, his plans for the ceremony were communicated clearly and were well thought out. The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL. Rev. Rick included every tradition that we asked for from the Catholic and Jewish religions. He made the passages we chose to be said during the ceremony flow smoothly and transition nicely. Overall, he was fantastic and we were so happy to have him as our officiant. THANK YOU REV. RICK!!!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/08/2019

So much more than expected!

Lon was absolutely wonderful. Not only does he look the part, but he is also a natural! We didn't want to say our own vows out loud for fear of becoming sobbing messes so we asked Lon for help to make our ceremony special. He helped us write several lines to each other that were surprises to each of us during the ceremony. He even re-phrased my scattered thoughts to flow beautifully and sound way better while keeping my words. Definitely a huge help for those experiencing writer's block or the opposite -not being able to narrow it down. It was beautiful and perfect. This was the most stress-free experience and working with Lon was truly a pleasure. He really got to know us and made this process easy for us. We even met his wife - they are the cutest couple and have been together longer than most. They took a real interest in us and gave us wonderful advice for a healthy marriage. We will truly cherish our experience working with Lon and highly recommend him to officiate your ceremony!

Sensational Ceremonies 11

Lauren Leavitt · Married on 02/02/2019

Lon Tosi of Sensational Ceremonies was Sensational!

We are so happy we chose Lon Tosi of Sensational Ceremonies to be our wedding officiant. Lon has a beautiful and eloquent speaking voice that I was immediately drawn to. Once we met, I knew he was the perfect match for my fiancé and me. He listened to each detail that was important to us for our ceremony, and he helped weave them together beautifully. The content that he has to choose from for his ceremonies is abundant. He allowed us to be creative and individualize anything we wanted to make the ceremony uniquely ours. He even learned and practiced a Hebrew prayer, and he did an incredible job with the pronunciation on our big day! My relatives and I were very impressed. Thank you for making our ceremony so special, Lon. We will cherish memories from those moments forever!

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing - rich tiemann

I would HIGHLY recommend Pastor Rich Tiemann with Sensational Ceremonies if you are looking for an officiant in the Tampa Bay area. We were hesitant on choosing an officiant since it seemed so impersonal to select someone who didn't know each of us individually or us as a couple. I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable Rich made us feel after our first conversation. He did a wonderful job assisting us with the ceremony writing process and with conducting our ceremony. Rich allows you to create your own ceremony but is helpful throughout the process and prompt in responding to any questions or assistance you need. Our ceremony turned out perfect and I attribute much of that to Rich. I highly, highly recommend him!!

Melanie · Married on 01/26/2019

Rev Rick Rocks!

I knew that I wanted to do something special for my husband to celebrate 10 years of marriage, and thought about doing a surprise vow renewal but I didn’t quite know how to pull it off. Let me tell you that Rick Lackore and his wife helped me create the most magical experience, one that we will never forget. From the first time I spoke with Rick, he instantly put my mind at ease. He helped guide me as to how we can bring my vision to life AND you can imagine my pleasant surprise when he told me his wife Tammy was a professional photographer! I was beside myself with excitement with the idea of capturing those treasured moments forever! What a bonus! If you are looking to hire a TRUE professional, Rev Rick is your officiant. Both he and his lovely wife will work flawlessly together to make your experience a truly memorable one! I guarantee by the time it is over, you will feel like you have known them forever.

• Renee

Renee Carter · Married on 01/21/2019

Personal Ceremony was Intimate

We had a beautiful, very small family wedding and Rev. Ferguson came to our home with just our family. It was small and we felt so blessed to have had him marry us! He was wonderful!

Renee · Married on 01/20/2019

The Best in Town

Glynn makes the ceremony process so easy. We spoke over the phone before and didn’t meet until the rehearsal, but it was like we’ve known him forever. He has a ton of experience and will share small tips that don’t seem like a lot in the moment but make a world of a difference. His ceremony was so nice, and had the perfect blend of comedic relief. If we had to have our Wedding 100 more times, we would pick Glynn every time!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 01/19/2019

FIVE STARS!! Best Wedding Officiant!!

FIVE STARS!! One of the BEST decisions we made for our Wedding Day was hiring Lon Tosi, with Sensational Ceremonies to officiate our Wedding.

From the very first phone call with Lon, he was warm, enthusiastic, and attentive while I explained to him our vision for our ceremony. My fiance and I were raised practicing different religions, so we wanted a ceremony that was inclusive, filled with love, and respectful to both of our families....and Lon exceeded ALL expectations. We were able to work with Lon to design the perfect ceremony using his seasoned advise and recommendations. We designed a ceremony that reflected mine and my (now husband's) love for each other.

Fast forward to our Wedding Rehearsal the day before our Wedding, Lon made everything so easy and FUN. He had our entire bridal party and families laughing, while also perfecting our ceremony for the next day. On the day of our Wedding, Lon officiated the most beautiful, heart-felt ceremony, that left all of our friends and family truly touched. This was by far, one of the most special and memorable aspects of our Wedding Day. If you're looking for a Wedding officiant, look no further!!!! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU to Sensational Ceremonies!

• April

April · Married on 01/19/2019

Rev. Rick is fantastic!

Rev. Rick was absolutely a joy to work with! He provided us with a beautiful wedding ceremony that we will never forget! We were so blessed to be able to have such beautiful words describe the love that we share with one another. He really helped guide us through the ceremony! Thank you so much for everything Rev. Rick, we greatly appreciate you!

Angie W · Married on 01/19/2019

Love rev. Rick

Reverend Rick is AMAZING!!! He is knowledgeable, professional, punctual, accommodating, pleasant, and reasonably priced! He performed a beautiful ceremony exactly how we wanted it. He was PERFECT! Thank you so much, Reverend Rick!

Our best,
    Angie & Josh

• Ariliz

Ariliz · Married on 01/19/2019

Harry Rubi was amazing

Harry Rubi was fantastic and very helpful during all of our interactions. He was informative about the process and extremely easy to communicate with. He went out of his way to meet with us and answer all our questions and concerns. He made our wedding day magical and guided us through the entire process. made everything easy and helped make our wedding a special day. Highly recommend!

Alessandra · Married on 01/17/2019

Best choice!

Rev. Rick was beyond fantastic on our wedding day. I was a bit nervous about the whole thing because we couldn't do a rehearsal for the wedding (it was a destination wedding) but Rev. Rick was so helpful and explained us exactly what to do. We felt really comfortable and the contact and preparation prior to the wedding were​ great too. Would definitely recommend :)

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Day Ever!

Rick Lackore from Sensational Ceremonies was everything we could’ve asked for to make our ceremony incredible! He helped us create a personal ceremony and executed it perfectly! His professionalism, organization, and promptness will help make your wedding day stress free and beautiful! Highly recommend!