Sensational Ceremonies Reviews

Sensational Ceremonies 5
Sensational Ceremonies 6
Sensational Ceremonies 7
  • User3857055 ·

Glynn officiated our wedding and was absolutely amazing. He worked with us and even though he couldn't make it to do our rehearsal he sent someone in his place who was equally amazing. I highly recommend them.

Lee · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Rev. O'Connor was very pleasurable and offered a beautiful ceremony!

Andrea Diaz · Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent!

Pastor Chris Thomas was beyond amazing! He respected our beliefs and traditions which was very important to us when choosing an officiant. He made this process easy and simple. Our ceremony was full of emotion and not a dry eye in the house. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much, Pastor Chris!

• Shaneika

Shaneika · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing!!!

Lon was wonderful. We celebrated our 10 year vow renewal and Lon was absolutely amazing. We loved his energy, professionalism, and character. I am so grateful to have had him be a part of our amazing day!

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

Extremely pleased!

Reverend Rick was the best officiant I could have asked for. From the get go, he made everything a breeze on my end. He told you exactly what you needed to know, when you needed to know it, and never let questions go unanswered. He was very attentive through the process. At the rehearsal, he took charge and made sure everyone understood their role. And our ceremony was perfect. We loved our sensational ceremony!!

Kasia Kroczek · Married on 12/26/2018

Rev Rick Rocks!

Thank you so much Rev Rick for all of your help in creating our wonderful wedding ceremony. We feel so blessed by the event and it could not have been more special. Your part in all of this can’t be overestimated. We will be happy to refer your services to other potential clients.

All our best,
    Kasia & Bohdan

Sensational Ceremonies 9
  • Kaitey

Kaitey · Married on 12/20/2018

Reverend Rick is brilliant!

Despite some minor mishaps (the random storm blowing in for our wedding day being one of them!) Reverend Rick was so cheerful and collected and really brought a sense of calm to the place. He was SO responsive with emailing which is definitely something you want when getting married abroad and really put our minds at ease right up until he left us. He is a real pro and I would recommend him any day of the week. Thank you for being so organised, efficient and professional from start to finish Rick!

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2018

Spectacular

Juan made the kids service, he made everyone feel very relaxed. He was so personable. Would highly recommend

• Yarilin

Yarilin · Married on 12/14/2018

Wonderful ceremony!

We were lucky to meet Harry and from day one we just clicked. We are so grateful that Harry was the one to marry us. He is professional, experienced, and knows how to carry out a great ceremony! He helped us with the ceremony text and everyone loved our ceremony. He kept it fun but romantic and concise. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much! you are truly the best and we will always remember you!

Austin Abbott · Married on 12/09/2018

Best day of our lives

Rev Rick was awesome. He was highly professional yet very funny! He had our speeches prepared for us months in advance and was very patient and understanding when we chose to change it up at the last minute. He was tje forst one there for both our rehearsal and on oir wedding day. Thank you rev Rick. I would reccomend you to any one

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy, affordable, exceeded my expectations

We absolutely LOVED Pastor Chris Thomas. He is not only very funny and charismatic but did not skip a beat when doing our ceremony. Everyone came up to me after saying how is was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever heard. He put everything in that we wanted and added things that were perfect and went with what we wanted. I cannot recommend him enough! He is the best 11/10!

• danielle

danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Vendor!!

Rev. Rick was the perfect pick to officiate our wedding. He was super thorough during the initial consultation. At the rehearsal he really took charge and told people what to do and where to be during the ceremony which was very helpful. He executed our wedding ceremony flawlessly. I would highly recommend him.

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/08/2018

Rev Jeff was Amazing

My husband and I had such a great experience with Rev Jeff Thompson. He was professional and reliable the entire time. Planning a wedding is very stressful, it's nice to have someone you can count on. We e-mailed and set up times to call and meet him to discuss items of the ceremony. He was on time, and called us when he said he would. I think it really puts your mind at ease when someone has proven to be reliable. He offered great suggestions for our ceremony, gave us a packet to help us plan, made things super easy. He also let us really do what we wanted as well. The ceremony was completely tailored to how we wanted it. On the day of the ceremony, he was friendly, and loving, and my husband said because of him he was able to keep it together. Everyone loved the ceremony and all the special memorials and little bit of funny that was included. It was a great start to an amazing day. I highly recommend using Rev Jeff. Thompson for your next event.

Sensational Ceremonies 10
  • Britney

Britney Peck · Married on 12/01/2018

Greg was awesome!

Greg was awesome! He was responsive, honest, professional, and nice from the very beginning. He was willing to do whatever and whenever! He made our wedding day and ceremony something we won't ever forget.

Liz · Married on 11/18/2018

Rev Rick is the best!

Rev Rick is AMAZING! Throughout the whole process he was very helpful. Our ceremony was very personalized and special. He made the entire experience easy and stress free. He organized our big wedding party at the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do and put us at ease. Rev Rick went the extra mile this entire wedding process. Highly recommended!
    Thank you Rev Rick!

• Kazuyo

Kazuyo · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank you Rev. Rick

Thanks to Rev. Rick's sincere supports and helps, we didn't have to worry about our ceremony at all. The ceremony was great.

• Niki

Niki · Married on 11/11/2018

Lon made us feel right at home with him!

Lon was our officiant for our big day and we hold him very near and dear to our heart! He was everything we could have wanted in our officiant and more! His warm personality made us all feel so welcomed when planning everything with him! Throughout our talks he was able to answer any and every question I had for him, he was nothing short of amazing! Lon, we love you and thank you again for making us husband and wife! :)

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2018

Beyond perfect !

My husband and I just got married for our destination wedding in Florida and had Rev. Rick Lackore as our officiant! We could not thank k him enough from the beginning of the process of talking on the phone so he could get to know my husband and I up until the rehearsal day . He was so helpful , kind, and professional . It was beyond a pleasure working with him and we couldn’t be happier ! Everyone said what a great job he did and that our ceremony was perfect , and it was !! I would highly recommend rev. Rick !!!

• Jan

Jan · Married on 11/11/2018

Great company with awesome officiants

After I contacted the company they responded right away. Chuck O’Connor gave me a call and was very friendly. He talked me through their process and the wedding day perfect.
    The company is great and the person who officiated the wedding was awesome!

Sara · Married on 11/10/2018

Greg was awesome!

Greg was awesome! From the first time we met, he provided a sense of calming guidance, that we greatly appreciated! I had pretty much everything planned out, except some final details (like an officiant) and Greg was great throughout the whole process. Thank you for being a part of our special day Greg!

Ashley Micciche · Married on 11/09/2018

Pastor Rich

Pastor Rich was awesome! Throughout the planning process he was responsive and helpful with our ceremony outline. Rich’s delivery of our ceremony was perfect and we could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding!

Elyse Outlaw · Married on 11/09/2018

Rev rick is amazing!

We have nothing but great things to say about Rev Rick Lackore!! He did a wonderful job at customizing our ceremony selections and most importantly, we love how he included our children in our ceremony. He definitely made the most important day of our lives AMAZING! He is reliable, always available for questions, was on time and it’s clear that he truly loves what he does. Thank you Rev Rick for making our wedding ceremony one of a kinda and so memorable!!

Alana Bowden · Married on 11/08/2018

Our wedding with Lon

We used sensational ceremonies for our Paradise Cove wedding November 8 this year. We were given Lon as our officiant and I couldn’t be happier about it. The whole process was so easy from start to finish, everyone was so helpful and friendly. There was no hassle or stress at all which was fantastic with me being so far away throughout all the planning. We got some emails off Lon and when I got to our ceremony met him for the first time. He was absolutely lovely and made us so comfortable and at ease. I couldn’t imagine anyone else to of done it. He was perfect

• Soulmates Wed

Dianna · Married on 11/08/2018

Simply excellent service

We met pastor Chris and from the moment we met him we knew he was our officiant. We were married 11/08/18 and pastor Chris came dressed for our Gatsby themed wedding I was so happy and his ceremony was just as we wanted it. Thank you