Sensational Ceremonies Reviews

1,757 | Orlando, FL

1,757 Reviews for Sensational Ceremonies

Sarah · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Awasome Job

Rev. Glynn was so much fun to work with. His professionalism kept our planning and ceremony assignments on task, but his fun attitude really made everything lighthearted. I would recommend Rev. Glynn to anyone looking for a custom ceremony.

Sent on 08/15/2020

Elan Hartnett · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Rev. Rick was amazing!

Rev. Rick was amazing! From the consultation to answering follow up questions and through the day of and ceremony he was a pleasure to work with. I couldn't be happier with his services and highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Ulysse · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wedding Experience Review

Pastor Greg was amazing throughout the process, he was very accommodating to the intimate style that we were looking for. He was very organized and from the moment we contacted him, he provided clear information and walked us through the process. He was very insightful as well throughout the pre-martial sessions.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Bob

Bob Ferweenies · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Rev. Rick and Tammy Saved Our Day!

Reverend Rick Lackore and photographer wife, Tammy- saved our day after we were upended by hurricane Dorian. We were to fly in to our Florida home to be married on 9/1/2019 at the Florida Botanical Gardens in Largo and would leave on our honeymoon cruise that afternoon. Carnival notified us on Friday that, due to the uncertainty of Dorian, our cruise would be leaving on Saturday- a day early! We scrambled to rearrange plans and Rick and Tammy were kindly flexible. On our ceremony morning we were further upset to find that, despite previous confirmations, we would not be able to utilize the Botanical Gardensbecause of a new heartless and difficult 'events vendor'. Rick and Tammy's grace and professionalism kept us calm as they suggested a nearby park that they were familiar with as an alternative. Despite the heat, sweat, time and venue change the ceremony and pictures turned out wonderfully- and we proceeded on our honeymoon cruise after all. Rick and Tammy are forever now a part of our special wedding story!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Alloway · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Pastor Chris Thomas was a delight

Pastor Chris Thomas was a delight to work with. We got married on December 28, 2019 and enjoyed every part of this experience him by our side. He was extremely professional, personable and genuine. Would absolutely highly recommend Pastor Chris Thomas, he was the calm during the storm.

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Bob

Bob Diehl · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Thanks, Rev. Rick

Rev. Rick was easy to work with throughout the whole process and always stayed in touch. He helped make the ceremony itself smooth by keeping us calm and guiding us through each step.

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Armstrong · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Rev Glynn went above and beyond

We were pointed in the direction of Reverend Glynn at Sensational Ceremonies by our wedding coordinator and we could not be more grateful. We had a really tough time leading up to our wedding as we were one of many couples who's wedding was affected by COVID. We had pushed our wedding back and then ended up having to down size our wedding significantly. My husband and I were so worried that our wedding wouldn't feel as special as the wedding we had originally planned. Reverend Glynn ensured that we had the most special wedding you could ever imagine. Our ceremony was so emotional, heartfelt and tailored to us as a couple. There was laughter and there were tears. Everyone that was in attendance said they had never cried so much or been to such an emotional wedding and that is all to the credit of Rev Glynn. The personalization that Rev Glynn added in ensured there was not a dry eye in the house. It was more than I could have ever imagined. We are renewing our vows with Rev Glynn in February and we couldn't be more excited. I cannot recommend his services highly enough!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Alan

Alan Wright · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Can't recommend more!

Lon Tosi from Sensational Ceremonies was our officiant and was really amazing. Lon was very responsive at all times throughout the process and even met with us even upon short notice as we are an out of town couple. The ceremony planning process was great, Lon's experience and approach to creating a ceremony for each couple makes it much easier than we expected, and we came out with a ceremony that we both loved and felt like ours. Lon put us at ease with his professionalism, and we received so many compliments about him and the ceremony after the wedding. We can't recommend him and sensational ceremonies more!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Lisa Williams · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Thank you to Reverend Rick and wife!

We were extremely happy with both Rev. Rick and his wife, who did our photography. We gave hardly any notice and they were able to come and help us and did an awesome job! Rev. Rick helped to tailor our vows and presented a wonderful ceremony. In addidtion to that, he and his wife were just adorable and pleasant to work with and we were very pleased with our pictures. I highly recommend them both!

Sent on 06/13/2020

Katy Seltz · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Matt Setliffe is an amazing officiant!!

Matt Setliffe is an amazing officiant! He went above and beyond by getting to know us and our families before the ceremony. We enjoyed talking with him and working together to create our dream ceremony. We definitely recommend Matt as your officiant!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jennifer S · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Perfect from start to finish

Rev. Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made things so simple for us with providing many different options in terms of our ceremony, the readings, and various options for vows and other symbolic aspects. He made it easy for us to quickly and easily create a beautiful ceremony that was unique for just us.

Rev. Rick is very professional, as well as a warm, friendly and caring man which shines through everything from preparation to rehearsal to the ceremony itself. Our friends and family were all very impressed with the ceremony and Rev. Rick's delivery and so were we. If you want a great officiant, look no further because Rev. Rick is the one!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Chip

Chip Summers · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Rev Rick was great!

Rev Rick was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. He was professional in everything he did, and also got to know us as a couple. He worked with us to design the ceremony according to our specifications, then delivered an absolutely beautiful ceremony. All of our guests commented on what a great ceremony we had.

Would highly recommend Rev Rick!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Amanda Wheeler · Getting married on 10/07/2020

Amazing, Easy, Affordable, Accommodating, Flexible

Planning our wedding from 600 miles away during the coronavirus pandemic was difficult. However, Matt Setliffe at Sensational Ceremonies made planning the ceremony simple and fun. He provided many options/templates for us to look at to create our plan for the ceremony. Being so far away, he worked with us to plan online meetings and was always available via text, call, and email. He was responsive for any questions we had. He was also incredibly flexible with our ever changing wedding schedule.
    We have nothing but amazing things to say about Matt and Sensational Ceremonies. Our ceremony was creative, personal, loving, and incredibly special to us. The process was easy, affordable, and accommodating.

Sent on 07/23/2020

MARY BOOTH · Getting married on 10/02/2020

M & B 2-10-20

A huge thank you to Rev. Rick, for all your assistance and guidance preparing for our ceremony. You were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Our wedding ceremony was beyond perfect because of you and we are forever grateful! Our guests complimented you over and over again on what a beautiful ceremony it was!

We highly recommend Rev. Rick!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Marie · Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing officiant

Loved Chuck O’Connor and would highly recommend him for your wedding ceremony!
    He helped create a ceremony fit for you along with different options on wording and vows. He was personable and helped put you at ease.
    Most importantly our family and friends loved his company!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kristy

Kristy Wathen · Married on 09/11/2020

Truly a magical experience

My husband and I decided we wanted to have an intimate ceremony on Clearwater Beach. With it just being the two of us, the planning was pretty easy, which is what we were going for. When I found Rev. Rick and saw all the amazing reviews, I knew I had found the right person to marry us. I'm not really sure what I was expecting, other than getting married on the beach, but what I ended up with was more than I can even put into words. Rev. Rick took time to help us plan the ceremony and was so responsive to any questions I had. Talking to him on the phone, and in person, made it clear he's a great guy who is passionate about what he does. Rev. Rick and his wife Tammy do a lot of weddings, but they somehow manage to make yours seem like the only one. Everything was unique and individualized to us and what we wanted. We chose to include the wine box into our ceremony, and I am so glad we did. As I reflected that morning about our relationship and what I wanted the note in the wine box to say, it made me realize I wasn't just getting married to a great man, God had BLESSED me with THIS great man. He is the other half of me I've been missing my whole life. What a revelation on our wedding day! When Rev. Rick read our vows, and as I stood there hearing my soon to be husband repeat them, it hit me that he wasn't just saying vows to get married, he had already been living the vows our whole relationship. Rev. Rick has a way of taking a special day and making it magical. Tammy did an outstanding job taking our photos and even managed to get good angles after I teared up during the vows. She's a rockstar with a camera! I also got to spend some time with Tammy before the ceremony as she helped me with my dress. She is such a beautiful soul. Rev. Rick and Tammy are the ones. No need to keep searching.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Ada

Ada Goldberg · Married on 09/05/2020

Thank you Pastor Chris!

Pastor Chris Thomas made our ceremony special and the vows were beautifully delivered. From the beginning of contact, he was very responsive and diligent. He provided Wedding Words for us to choose from to customize, was punctual, enthusiastic, eloquent and genuine during our vows. We highly recommend him! Our ceremony was perfect and we thank him :)

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Sirmons · Married on 09/05/2020

Lon was the best!

We had Lon Tosi as our officiant from Sensational Ceremonies. He was so sweet and made the ceremony flow so easily and even added some humor to lighten the mood! He helped us to build our vows and organize it so that everything went smoothly. Lon was so flexible throughout the whole process. Due to covid, we kept having to add and remove bridesmaids and groomsmen. Even so, he took the changes with no issues and continued to inform us about things he needed. Overall, he made the vows, rehearsal, and marriage license process extremely easy and stress free! If you decide to go with Sensational Ceremonies, choose Lon Tosi. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Sonia

Sonia Jinnette · Married on 09/02/2020

Lon Tosy was absolutely amazing.

Since the beginning it was easy to work with Lon. He was quick to reach out to give us a package with information on the wedding vows, he then kept in contact with the couple (email and phone) until the perfect wording for the vows was settled. At last minute, the venue changed our rehearsal location, and were only giving us the chance to rehearse at the spot the wedding was supposed to happen if we arrived very early in the morning, so Lon change his schedule to accommodate us early on a cold Saturday morning so that we could rehearse in the place the wedding was supposed to be, thanks to that the wedding ceremony ran flowless. He was also good on keeping the couple calm and focus true it all. The ceremony was just perfect!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Emily Justice-Dixon · Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding Officiant

Reverend Chuck O’Connor’s warm persona put us right at ease and we knew from the first moment that he was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He was always available when we needed him. We knew we would be too emotional to recite our own vows. Chuck gave us several vow options from which to choose, so we could customize our ceremony to suit our needs. I would highly recommend Sensational Ceremonies.

Sent on 09/05/2020

Krystine White · Married on 08/08/2020

Rev Rick is the absolute best!!!

Rev Rick was truly a joy to work with and we couldn't have imagined someone more delightful to have married us! He was great from the first conversation we had to the day of. He guided us and made us feel comfortable. We are so happy our paths crossed! It was a warm ceremony and our friends and family thought so as well. In the midst of a pandemic, Rev Rick was a light in our wedding planning. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Jennifer Rice · Married on 08/04/2020

Outstanding personal service

Outstanding! Chuck was able to provide us a very personal, fun and enjoyable ceremony. He made every step easy and painless. He even stood in the pouring rain and never complained or took his focus on us. There is no need to stress out about anything he takes care of it all. We definitely gained a friend! Thank you for everything Chuck
    Jennifer and Jerry Rice

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Anna

Anna Bean · Married on 08/03/2020

Rev. Glynn Ferguson is the Perfect Officiant!

When we began planning our wedding, Rev. Glynn Ferguson was our first must-have. I had watched multiple videos of weddings he'd officiated on YouTube, and I was very excited to see him on Disney's Fairytale Weddings show. He has a wonderful voice, and his personality was exactly what I wanted in an officiant.
    We were initially booked for a wedding at Walt Disney World, but due to Covid-19, it was cancelled one month before the date. Luckily, we were able to find another venue last minute, and Rev. Glynn was incredibly flexible and willing to work with us, which alleviated a lot of stress.
    Rev. Glynn helped us create a beautiful and personal ceremony we will never forget. I may be biased, but I think it was the best ceremony I've ever been to :-)
    If you're looking for an officiant, I would absolutely recommend Rev. Glynn Ferguson!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Lingo · Married on 07/25/2020

Pastor Chris was wonderful!

Pastor Chris was a wonderful addition to our wedding day! He was genuine, friendly and professional each time we met with him. He made it effortless to customize a ceremony that was specific to our blended family. We received many compliments from guests and family members regarding his kindness and warmth. I would highly recommend Pastor Chris and the Sensational Ceremonies team.

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Pinyon · Married on 07/18/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

Rev. Chuck O'Connor was fantastic to work with! He officiated our wedding, as well as, lead our premarital counciling courses. He was patient, kind and so helpful! We learned a lot about our relationship and about ourselves thanks to him. He is professional, well spoken, and very easy to talk to. We would highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 07/26/2020