2018 Hedgerow Circle, Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Castaldo Studio

Castaldo Studio is a wedding photography and videography company based in Ocoee, Florida that will make the magic of your wedding shine through each image. They will capture each moment as the day unfolds so that you can feel those same emotions for years to come.

Castaldo Studio is the best at visual storytelling, reflecting the beauty of your day and documenting the reactions of your family and friends as you walk down the aisle. Their style is fresh, fun and real, ensuring that each image is candid and one-of-a-kind. They offer photo, video and photo booth services as well as an initial consultation and a free wedding story DVD.

Follow Castaldo Studio on

untitled 11

• Videos 2

70 Reviews for Castaldo Studio

Genevieve · Getting married on 07/13/2020

Castaldo Studio, You will never know, what this photo shoot meant to me, and my family on such short notice. Thank you. Not only did they provide a wonderful atmosphere but also great customer service, at a drop of a hat. I was able to call on 11/5/16, Saturday, leave a voice mail & send an email asking for a response either way- by 10:00 am Monday, I received a call related to my inquiry! I was able to get my family's pictures taken that day! I only had 4 days to spend with my family, and this was the first time in years, we were all in the same room together. Castaldo Studio went above and beyond meeting my needs- I just dropped off my two oldest siblings today at the airport to head back to New York- and I miss them terribly- thanks to Castaldo Studio, I now have memories that will last me forever. If you have a moment to check out their company page, please do so. I am not going to tell you how great the pictures came out, you can see their work for yourself, instead of taking my word for it. The prices are worth the products!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Magicians Behind The Camera

When we first saw Domenico and Cecily's work, Randy and I knew we HAD to have them for our wedding. They literally were the first vendor that we booked over 1 year and half before our wedding. We did our engagement shoot in June of 2017 and just by seeing the raw, unedited footage we knew we made the best decision for photos and video. Fast forward to our wedding on 11/10 & 11/11/18 we couldn't be more happy. Just by the few previews from our reception that we have seen so far (we can't wait to see previews from our hindu Ceremony), our same day edit and one of a kind movie poster we are mind blown. You will not find a greater team than Castaldo Studios. Cecily and Domenico are masters at their craft and can work with anything that comes their way. Seriously! BOOK THEM, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Domenico and Cecily, you and your team are amazing!!!

Love,
    Christina and Randy

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

There are absolutely no words to express our gratitude and appreciation of the Castaldo Studio team and their incredible talent! We hired them for engagement photos, wedding photos and our wedding video. The photos are incredible and the video takes our breath away and makes us both tear up every time we watch it. They captured everything so perfectly and their editing/production skills are amazing. The owners, Domenico and Cecily are very personable, funny and fun, but they're also brilliant artists and extremely professional, and it's obvious they have high standards for the quality of service their team provides. We always had very pleasant interactions with staff and timely responses any time we called or emailed the studio. There are lots of photographers and videographers to choose from, but do yourself a huge favor and pick Castaldo Studio! You won't regret it!!

Castaldo Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Enchanting Event Designs and Planning
    Enchanting Event Designs and Planning Wedding Planners

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Castaldo. He has the best team and working with him is definitely an experience. I love that he is very diverse and works well with any culture and My staff and I recently did a photoshoot with him and OMG, it was amazing. He can make anyone look and feel like a star! He is definitely one of Orlando's best in photography and videography.

• Cake Designers
    Cake Designers Wedding Cakes

Castaldo Studios are Central Florida's Premier photographers! Always on the cutting edge. They have won many awards for their photography. Words can't explain the quality of their work you have to see their photo gallery for yourself and you'll be convinced they are your wedding & and event photographers.

• About Face Design Team
    About Face Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Such beautiful work! We have loved working with them:)

• 2018 Hedgerow Circle Ocoee, 34761 See on map
    4072345263 (Other Phone Number)