About Face Design Team

• Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About About Face Design Team

About Face Design Team is a highly skilled professional team of hairstylists and makeup artists that thrive on providing superior service to every client. Our motto is simple… "Professional service with a standard of excellence every time."

About Face Design Team is the premier and longest standing Wedding Hair and Makeup company, with an actual storefront, located in beautiful Winter Park, FL. Our professional stylists and makeup artists are licensed and trained to create looks that complement all skin types and hair textures. Owners, Kari Larsen and Gina Schmidt, have been servicing brides in Central Florida, as well as destination brides outside of FL and the US, for over 20 years and have trained their Team to do the same! Because of this, we are always on top of the trends while using only the best products to create hairstyles and makeup looks that hold up to the humidity and heat with elegance, sophistication, and class!

• On location services for weddings/special events
  • In Salon services
  • Microchanneling
  • Microblading & Micropignmentation
  • All hair services
  • Men's grooming

All services provided comply with FL Statutes as defined by the Dept of Professional Regulation, state and county licensing and regulations thereof.

Follow About Face Design Team on

About Face Design Team 7
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Wright · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Glam Team Ever!

About Face Design Team is AMAZING. There aren't even enough words to explain how beautiful they made me look and feel on my wedding day. Casey was my lead stylist and was so personable, professional, and made my hair and makeup vision even better than I could've imagined! She was the best! My mom and bridesmaids also looked flawless, thanks to the best team ever. My hair and makeup lasted all night, I had a summer wedding and it stayed perfect through the tears, humidity, rain and lots of dancing! I HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding day glam. It's so worth it to go with a reputable team that executes so beautifully. Thanks again, XO.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    About Face Design Team 8

About Face Design Team's reply:

Gabby!
    You are such a gem! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! It is brides like you that make us really love the industry we are in! From the beginning, you were such a joy to be around and your photos have all turned out to beautiful, ta boot! We wish you and your hubby a long life of happiness and laughter!

xo,AFDT

Sarina · Married on 05/24/2019

Made my dream look come true!

I highly recommend AFDT. From making my selections and appointments with Nina to getting my hair and makeup done with Casey on my big day, everything was perfect! They were very attentive and really brought my look to life!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Job

Gina with the About Face team was AMAZING!!! She was able to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself. I had SO many compliments on my makeup at my reception and it photographed beautifully. Gina was also so sweet and fun to work with. Her team was also great at scheduling and responsiveness. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

About Face Design Team's reply:

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for taking the time to hare your experience with About Face Design Team! Your review means the world to us. You were such a beautiful bride & it was an honor to serve you on your wedding day! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future!

Love & Lip gloss,
    AFDT

About Face Design Team Pricing

About Face Design Team Price Rates

About Face Design Team FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing

Real Weddings

• A Magic Moment
    A Magic Moment Wedding Photographers

The About Face Design Team always does a fantastic job! They are truly artists and take into account the bride's vision. Their customer service and talent is unparalleled.

• Jamie Lee Creativity
    Jamie Lee Creativity Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with About Face Design team on a recent wedding. Their staff is extremely professional-the client experience was amazing :) I look forward to working with them again in the near future!

• I Love a Good Party
    I Love a Good Party Wedding Planners

The About Face Design Team is the best! Communication, customer service, style and work is all top notch and the best in Orlando. Can't wait to work with them again!

• 955 S. Orlando Ave. Winter Park, FL, 32789 See on map
    Office hours: Mon through Fri 9am - 4pm. WEDDINGS: 24/7. Emails answered Mon-Fri. Emergency phone calls will be responded to during off hours.