About Face Design Team

• Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About About Face Design Team

About Face Design Team is a highly skilled professional team of hairstylists and makeup artists that thrive on providing superior service to every client. Our motto is simple… "Professional service with a standard of excellence every time."

About Face Design Team is the premier and longest standing Wedding Hair and Makeup company, with an actual storefront, located in beautiful Winter Park, FL. Our professional stylists and makeup artists are licensed and trained to create looks that complement all skin types and hair textures. Owners, Kari Larsen and Gina Schmidt, have been servicing brides in Central Florida, as well as destination brides outside of FL and the US, for over 20 years and have trained their Team to do the same! Because of this, we are always on top of the trends while using only the best products to create hairstyles and makeup looks that hold up to the humidity and heat with elegance, sophistication, and class!

• On location services for weddings/special events
  • In Salon services
  • Microchanneling
  • Microblading & Micropignmentation
  • All hair services
  • Men's grooming

All services provided comply with FL Statutes as defined by the Dept of Professional Regulation, state and county licensing and regulations thereof.

Follow About Face Design Team on

Videos 4 vídeos

159 Reviews for About Face Design Team

• Kristin

Kristin Hardy · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Amazing makeup and hair!!

Well my first thing is THANK YOU. Thank you to About Face for such a flawless day with Priscila and Natasha. Both ladies did a phenomenal job with everything, and we couldn't be happier with what we received, service-wise. I had myself, my mom, my niece, and 6 bridesmaids that all needed hair done. My mom, myself and one bridesmaid also had makeup done. All of it was done in a timely manner, and everyone looked absolutely amazing. My makeup and hair were exactly what I'd hoped for (we did a trial- totally recommend!!). Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on the best day of my life!

Sent on 03/25/2020

About Face Design Team's reply:

Kristin,

You were such a joy to work with and such a beauty! We are so happy you loved everything and so very honored you chose AFDT to be your glam team! We hope to be able to glam you again in the future! xo, AFDT

Angela Migatz · Getting married on 11/11/2020

I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

I cannot give enough positive feedback about the entire About Face Design Team! I hired them for my wedding hair and makeup for myself + 7 other women. Nina was absolutely amazing to work with from booking my trials and contracting services, to communicating feedback for the artists and coordinating our hair/makeup schedule for wedding day. I am very confident in doing my own hair and makeup, but for my wedding I didn't want the stress of doing it myself. I will be very honest here and say that I have extremely high expectations. I haven't had services done in the past that I couldn't have done better/equal quality myself. The morning of my wedding my expectations were absolutely exceeded! I felt more beautiful than I've ever felt in my entire life. Dorka was my makeup artist and Casey was my hair stylist. We had 2 other ladies providing services, and I apologize I do not have their names. However every single one of us (8 girls total) loved our hair and makeup! It is not easy to please 8 women, all with different tastes and comfort levels when it comes to hair/makeup. But I must say the About Face team was perfection. THANK YOU ladies for everything! I will be back!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

About Face Design Team Pricing

About Face Design Team Price Rates

About Face Design Team FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing

Real Weddings

• A Magic Moment Wedding Photographers

The About Face Design Team always does a fantastic job! They are truly artists and take into account the bride's vision. Their customer service and talent is unparalleled.

• Jamie Lee Creativity Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with About Face Design team on a recent wedding. Their staff is extremely professional-the client experience was amazing :) I look forward to working with them again in the near future!

• I Love a Good Party
    I Love a Good Party Wedding Planners

The About Face Design Team is the best! Communication, customer service, style and work is all top notch and the best in Orlando. Can't wait to work with them again!

• 955 S. Orlando Ave. Winter Park, FL, 32789 See on map
    Office hours: Mon through Fri 9am - 4pm. WEDDINGS: 24/7. Emails answered Mon-Fri. Emergency phone calls will be responded to during off hours.
    Location of (About Face Design Team)