About Face Design Team

• Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About About Face Design Team

About Face Design Team is a highly skilled professional team of hairstylists and makeup artists that thrive on providing superior service to every client. Our motto is simple… "Professional service with a standard of excellence every time."

About Face Design Team is the premier and longest standing Wedding Hair and Makeup company, with an actual storefront, located in beautiful Winter Park, FL. Our professional stylists and makeup artists are licensed and trained to create looks that complement all skin types and hair textures. Owners, Kari Larsen and Gina Schmidt, have been servicing brides in Central Florida, as well as destination brides outside of FL and the US, for over 20 years and have trained their Team to do the same! Because of this, we are always on top of the trends while using only the best products to create hairstyles and makeup looks that hold up to the humidity and heat with elegance, sophistication, and class!

• On location services for weddings/special events
  • In Salon services
  • Microchanneling
  • Microblading & Micropignmentation
  • All hair services
  • Men's grooming

All services provided comply with FL Statutes as defined by the Dept of Professional Regulation, state and county licensing and regulations thereof.

Follow About Face Design Team on

About Face Design Team 6
About Face Design Team 7

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Job

Gina with the About Face team was AMAZING!!! She was able to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself. I had SO many compliments on my makeup at my reception and it photographed beautifully. Gina was also so sweet and fun to work with. Her team was also great at scheduling and responsiveness. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

About Face Design Team's reply:

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for taking the time to hare your experience with About Face Design Team! Your review means the world to us. You were such a beautiful bride & it was an honor to serve you on your wedding day! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future!

Love & Lip gloss,
    AFDT

Dori · Married on 05/26/2018

If I could give these ladies 100 stars, I would! About Face was a total dream to work with and made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the whole world. Not only were they great in the months leading up to the wedding (speedy email correspondence, amazing hair/make-up trial, etc.), they were total rockstars on the day of! The entire team was professional, organized, kind and SO talented! They were punctual and ended ahead of schedule, which of course is a bride's DREAM. My entire bridal party not only looked absolutely gorgeous, but FELT it, too. They were all beaming (and we all received so many compliments on hair and makeup!). Kari did my hair and make-up and I can't thank her enough for doing a PERFECT job. I so appreciated her attention to detail and wanting everything to be just right. The AFD team's hard work helped make my wedding day the best day EVER! Thank you so much to Kari, Nina and the rest of the team for being total pros and doing such a fabulous job. Would recommend this group of oh-so talented ladies to ANY bride!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

About Face did a wonderful job for my wedding! After changing my mind on hairstyles after my first trial, Nina (their magnificent coordinator) was so flexible in scheduling a second trial for me. My stylist, Kari Larsen, took her time getting to know my style and preferences, so by the time my wedding day came, I was so confident and comfortable knowing I was in good hands. The other 3 stylists did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law, and Nina did a great job making sure we had the right number of stylists for the size of our group (10). The whole team was also so efficient and timely - we actually wound up ahead of schedule! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/05/2018

About Face Design Team's reply:

Sweet Veronica,

You looked so radiant on your wedding day. We feel so privileged that you decided to use us for your wedding day. Everyone in your wedding party was absolute perfection to work with. We can't wait to see the photos! Thank you so much for all of your incredible feedback!

XO,
    The AFDT team!

About Face Design Team Pricing

About Face Design Team Price Rates

About Face Design Team FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing

Real Weddings

• A Magic Moment
    A Magic Moment Wedding Photographers

The About Face Design Team always does a fantastic job! They are truly artists and take into account the bride's vision. Their customer service and talent is unparalleled.

• Jamie Lee Creativity
    Jamie Lee Creativity Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with About Face Design team on a recent wedding. Their staff is extremely professional-the client experience was amazing :) I look forward to working with them again in the near future!

• I Love a Good Party
    I Love a Good Party Wedding Planners

The About Face Design Team is the best! Communication, customer service, style and work is all top notch and the best in Orlando. Can't wait to work with them again!

• 955 S. Orlando Ave. Winter Park, FL, 32789 See on map
    Office hours: Mon through Fri 9am - 4pm. WEDDINGS: 24/7. Emails answered Mon-Fri. Emergency phone calls will be responded to during off hours.