This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Airbrush
Seasoned Professional
Hair Styling
Bridal Hair and Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2010

Kristy鈥檚 Artistry Design Team is a leader in the industry. We take pride in having the largest and most qualified hair & makeup team in Central Florida that still delivers a personal, caring touch to each client by putting our client鈥檚 needs above everything else. Our devotion to excellence is evident in our testimonials and numerous National & International Awards.

With having decades of experience in HD makeup and hair design and being specialists in airbrush makeup application, our team delivers the perfect look for your event.

Based in Orlando, FL, our team of artists work alongside world-class talent in many diverse commercial and private locations throughout the country and globe. Rest assured that whatever your needs are for your perfect look, you will be in capable and professional hands with Kristy鈥檚 Artistry Design Team.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

98% Recommended by couples

J
Jaclyn D. Sent on 01/25/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Hair and makeup was so on point!

Thank you to the Team for being so patient and helpful with me leading up to the big day! I felt so beautiful with how my hair and makeup came out for my wedding. Adela, Isa and Lexi were on time early waiting for us and jumped right in. Extremely accommodating and patient with us. Thank you girls so much for making us feel like beauty queens.
K
Katrina S. Sent on 01/31/2024

Amazing team

Kristy's Artistry Design Team was amazing. They showed up right on time and were so easy to work with when planning my big day. I had 3 artists on the day of and all 3 were so talented and did a wonderful job. I couldn't have asked for better. I felt like a princess and they helped make my wedding so magical. The team on the day of was so fun to talk to and made my getting ready room a blast. I didn't have a trial and I was worried that it wouldn't turn out the way I pictured but my makeup and hair turned out even better than I imagined. My makeup and hair lasted the entire night and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I would recommend their team to all of my friends and family!
Alexandra
Alexandra T. Sent on 12/08/2023

Best hair stylist ever

Kimberly from Kristy's Artistry Design Team was absolutely AMAZING!! I literally cannot compliment her enough on how great she did. She honestly did BETTER than what I even wanted!!! I am still dreaming about my hair from that day. THANK YOU KIM!!!!!
illustration stars

Ian & Cindy
18 photos 路 03/10/2014
Wade & Tori
28 photos 路 03/02/2014

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Wedding Photographers

When working with makeup teams one thing we always find is the schedule gets off slightly . They have a lot going on and we understand its easy to get off track when a bride or bridesmaids wants to change something. This however DOES NOT HAPPEN with Kristy's Artistry. Kristy and Stacy's teams do an awesome job of getting it right at the trials so the wedding day schedule runs flawless with flawless looking brides. This is one company we always enjoy working with and know our brides are in good hands when they tell us they are working with Kristy's!

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Kristy鈥檚 is among the best of the best! Their hairstyling and makeup artistry skills make sure every bride and bridesmaid looks AMAZING!

Apollo's Chariots Inc. Apollo's Chariots Inc. Wedding Limos

One of the best make up artists in Central Florida. Highly recommend.

Mission Inn Resort & Club
路 Wedding DJs
At Last Wedding + Event Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 276 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours