Kristy's Artistry Design Team

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kristy’s Artistry Design Team is a leader in the industry. We take pride in having the largest and most qualified hair & makeup team in Central Florida that still delivers a personal, caring touch to each client by putting our client’s needs above everything else. Our devotion to excellence is evident in our testimonials and numerous National & International Awards.

With having decades of experience in HD makeup and hair design and being specialists in airbrush makeup application, our team delivers the perfect look for your event.

Based in Orlando, FL, our team of artists work alongside world-class talent in many diverse commercial and private locations throughout the country and globe. Rest assured that whatever your needs are for your perfect look, you will be in capable and professional hands with Kristy’s Artistry Design Team.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/05/2021

Jackie was Incredible!

I had my wedding at a outside venue in Mount Dora, and unfortunately it was forecasted 100% chance of rain. And that it did. 🤣

When I got to the venue, Jackie, my makeup & hair stylist was already there getting ready. She was impressed to see that I was so chill about the weather. I just wanted to have a good time & enjoy the party!

I was worried about my makeup coming off onto my groom, she assured that wasn’t going to happen with the airbrush makeup and she was right!

My bridesmaids were doing their own makeup and she offered tips for fake eyelashes and what not. By the end of the session doing my and my mom’s makeup & hair, she was a part of the squad!

I absolutely loved her and she knocked it out of the park!! Highly recommend!!
    Marta S. Married on 07/24/2021

Bahamas Destination Wedding

I used Kristy's Artistry Design Team for my destination wedding in the Bahamas. My artist was Marjorie and she was amazing!
    She traveled to the Bahamas for a whole weekend and did my hair AND makeup for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day.
    I had two trials with her because I was so nervous to let someone do my makeup for the wedding day and she was so helpful. I explained to her exactly what I wanted and she really perfected everything like I wanted. Marj was professional at all times and the sweetest girl. I wasn't planning on using Marj for my wedding hair but in my trial she did my hair for the look and I loved it so much I used her for my hair as well.
    Her level of skill and training is really high and she really has a talent for enhancing your beauty with makeup and hair styling. Even my groom was highly impressed with how beautiful of a job she did!
    I would use Kristy's and Marj again for any event- they were great!
    Lauren O. Married on 05/21/2021

Two Beautiful Brides

Kimberly and her team truly worked their magic. Myself, my wife, our bridesmaids, and our mothers all felt so beautiful on our wedding day. They listened so well when my wife and I said we wanted a more subtle and natural look, as we never wear makeup. None the less, we felt beautiful. We highly recommend Kristy's Artistry! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ian & Cindy
    18 photos · 03/10/2014
  • Wade & Tori
    28 photos · 03/02/2014

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Wedding Photographers

When working with makeup teams one thing we always find is the schedule gets off slightly . They have a lot going on and we understand its easy to get off track when a bride or bridesmaids wants to change something. This however DOES NOT HAPPEN with Kristy's Artistry. Kristy and Stacy's teams do an awesome job of getting it right at the trials so the wedding day schedule runs flawless with flawless looking brides. This is one company we always enjoy working with and know our brides are in good hands when they tell us they are working with Kristy's!

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Kristy’s is among the best of the best! Their hairstyling and makeup artistry skills make sure every bride and bridesmaid looks AMAZING!

Apollo's Chariots Inc. Apollo's Chariots Inc. Wedding Limos

One of the best make up artists in Central Florida. Highly recommend.

334 Wymore Rd suite b Orlando, FL, 32789
407-766-3335
Location of (Kristy's Artistry Design Team)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding