White Rose Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

Every couple is unique and every wedding reception should be customized to their needs. With over 20 DJs to ensure your dance floor is never empty, we match you with a 2 person, MC & DJ team, based on the kinds of music you love. From a customized DJ team to a typed-out schedule pieced together with every detail the way you want it, our staff is here to make your day exactly how you envision.

Contact the most experienced DJ company in Orlando, with over 7,000 events, to have the celebration that your guests will be talking about for years to come!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,295

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Elora
    Elora C. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing services

White Rose Entertainment was very professional and very helpful in making our wedding amazing. Jeff the owner went and took his time in helping us choose the right songs we wanted and cut off our songs at the right time. He had every little detail down. Even when unseen events changed a few things. Charles was our DJ for the day. He was also very attentive and very professional. There were just two very small flaws in the day but not many people noticed. He was on time and when we wanted to start he was there lining us up and ready to go. I appreciated the whole team that made our day very memorable.
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 04/03/2022

Can’t recommend Jeff enough!!!

After extensive research, my own wedding experience, and amazing feedback from my guest I can confidently say that Jeff is the best DJ in Orlando. We had a tight budget but at the end of the day you truly can’t put a price on having a blast at your wedding, AND the dance floor being full and popping all night. WORTH EVERY PENNY. Before the wedding we spent more than AN HOUR going over song preferences, he made it so fun but also really heard us- he listen to what we wanted and what we didn’t and when it came to the wedding day he delivered exactly that while catering and reading the room for our guest’s preferences. Jeff goes above and beyond for his couples: he was the first person to bring my groom and I drinks once we sat down which may seem minor but it just shows how he truly cared for us, he handled and solved two of the biggest issues that came up the day off (not really related to his job but he handled it quickly and professionally) , he stepped up and read the room for every single moment. He made sure my groom and I were happy and enjoying our day and I can’t thank him enough. Every one of my vendors was relieved when I told them Jeff will be at my wedding. They knew he means business and things will run smoothly with him there and boy were they right. I had my doubts about some of my other wedding vendors because let’s be honest not everyone is perfect but with Jeff there I had every confidence in things being ok. He’s been doing this for so long I knew I could trust him and his calming presence really helped the pre- first dance jitters. If your looking for an amazing DJ for your wedding please just have one conversation with Jeff- that’s all you need to know that he is THE BEST.

White Rose Entertainment's reply:

I'm blushing, stop. Ok I'm tearing up. This is why I do weddings. To give couples this type of confidence, peace and Party! Helping everything flow smoothly is a core value. I am so glad you really saw the value in my Music Profile System & how I really am able to "Hear" what you wanted musically. With out you trying to guess what your guests would want to dance to months before your wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your special day personally. There was so much love in the room. I wish you all the Best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

47 photos · 12/08/2017
  • R.J. & Olivia
    27 photos · 05/02/2015

Robert McClory Photography Robert McClory Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jeff and the gang at White Rose more times than I can count. I can never recall a time when they were anything other than amazing at what they do. You can never go wrong (and it would be hard to go more right) hiring White Rose!

Museum of Arts and Sciences Museum of Arts and Sciences Museum Weddings

Reliable DJ who will cater to YOU and your music choices! They take the time to know you and are up to date with the latest and greatest music. They've been in the business for years and that is why they are on our preferred vendor list for our venue!

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

If there’s a DJ who knows how to get even the most stubborn dancers out on the dance floor, White Rose Entertainment has them!

9401 American Eagle Way Suite 200 Orlando, FL, 32837
407-601-3765

We meet at our office by appointment Monday - Thursday from 12PM - 9PM.
Location of (White Rose Entertainment)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding