Robert McClory Photography

Robert McClory Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Robert McClory Photography

It's so rewarding to be called the best decision a couple makes about their wedding...

That not only means I did my primary job of taking amazing pictures but I also delivered on my second goal of providing an amazing experience. You, or someone you know has been stuck with "that" photographer who may take great pictures but doesn't exactly have the best bedside manner. The first ingredient to avoiding that is hiring someone who loves weddings. The second is hiring someone who loves getting to know people well enough, quickly enough, that they can not only blend in with most any crowd but also gently direct things towards the best possible outcomes (photographically speaking).

I have 25+ years as a professional photographer but MY best decision was when I decided well over a decade ago to make wedding photography my mainstay. I have never looked back. I love weddings. I love documenting their passion, energy and fleeting moments. I love injecting some drama into the portraits and elevating the normal to the sublime.

Please, take a moment to reach out and let's see if I will be a great ingredient in your wedding mix!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

Robert was able to take me as a client after a last minute cancellation. He was very accommodating and professional. I immediately felt comfortable talking to him and moreso when he arrived to take pre-wedding photos. Great experience and I love seeing the parts of the ceremony that I missed! Thanks Robert from Tashia and James!

Profile Picture Tashia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Thank you, Robert!! We had such a great experience with you as our photographer on our wedding day. So professional, but still kept it light and fun. We absolutely love our pictures! You captured so many aspects of our special day. We highly recommend you to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Profile Picture Florence, 4/29/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Robert never fails to capture just the right shot!

Robert is such a great guy and easy to work with. Our clients who work with him are always pleased with their photos as he shows creativity and displays his talent well! We love working with Robert McClory Photography!!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Events

Orlando, FL 32829   See On Map
407-929-9727 (phone)
Robert McClory Photography is a wedding photographer from Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Daytona Beach, and Winter Park. Robert McClory Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry since 2008 specializing in creative, dramatic and photojournalistic wedding photographs.