Orlando, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chris Gillyard Photography

Award Winning Photography. We are a photography company located in Central Florida that serves the state of Florida and beyond. We understand that choosing a photographer to capture every special detail of your wedding is a difficult choice. Our team is definitely experienced but we go beyond that as we are flexible, fun, and easy to work with. You hire us to capture all of those special moments that will be preserved in time for you to always cherish. Please view our images, stop by our social media pages and contact us anytime for a free consultation.

Follow Chris Gillyard Photography on

Chris Gillyard Photography 6
Chris Gillyard Photography 7
  • Kadeem

Kadeem · Married on 12/24/2018

There are no words to describe our gratitude

I can’t thank Chris enough for everything that he did for us.
    We met him for the first time on our wedding day this Christmas Eve (2018), he was there on time and immediately made us feel comfortable with him. All our previous communication were through emails, phones calls and text as were going to be traveling to Orlando for our ceremony from West Palm Beach and he always made sure he responded right away.
    Our pictures are AMAZING. He direct us and captured beautiful moments in different areas of the garden.
    Even though our ceremony was on Christmas Eve, he made sure to send us a few pics that were already edited in less than 2 hours. By the 26th we had our entire web gallery done and he was ready to ship our flash drive.
    We are filled with gratitude for the amazing experience with him, our great pictures and how fast he worked on everything.
    We would 100% recommend his services and we are definitely going to be using his services again for future events.

- Nokukhanya & Kadeem

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Chris Gillyard Photography 17
  • JASON

Jason Antrup · Married on 12/15/2018

Best experience you will ever have

What an absolutely amazing experience to be able to work with Chris.

He blends into the crowd of guests as if he is there to attend the event not work it, but trust me he is working Very hard. The love that Chris has for what he does all comes out in his photos. His Personality, His Energy and the Passion he has is second to NO one!! The photo's he will leave you with for eternity will leave tears of joy in you'r eyes and the purest of smiles on you'r face. My wife and I have over 1000 amazing pictures that we get to look at for the rest of our life's from our wedding day. When I agreed to hire Chris to take our Wedding photos I was excited because of the huge recommendation he came with from a different professional photographer. I thought okay cool someone I can trust with such a big event and very important pictures. That recommendation did not even come close to how amazing this man is. He had our whole crowd laughing and interacting as he was going around taking pictures. Capturing every perfect moment for us. I am kind of a shy person and my wife wanted to do a first look at our wedding. I let Chris know that she wont get the reaction she is hoping for out of me if other people are standing anywhere in sight that I can see them. Chris was so patient at waiting and great at getting guests out of sight so that she would have her perfect pictures. If you are thinking about having pictures taken of just yourself or if you need pictures of a thousand people do yourself the favor and hire Chris!! Don't worry about hiring that other photographer that might be a little less expensive trust me you will regret not having Chris's pictures. I will be able to tell you I told you so I promise.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Chris Gillyard Photography 24

Award

Chris Gillyard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC
    American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC Wedding Limos

A True Professional.

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Chris is a great photographer. He is super accommodating and easy to work with. He's flexible, and his pictures are gorgeous. You won't regret calling Chris for your next shoot!

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32801 See on map