American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC

Lakeland, FL View map

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC is a Florida based Vintage Antique car service experience, presently located in Sarasota County.

Danny K, the owner and professional chauffeur, provides a unique vintage wedding car experience with his fully restored 1935 Terraplane ( By Hudson ) Touring Sedan. This Rare Automobile is commercially insured for-hire, meticulously maintained, and inspected before each ride. Danny K and acts as your personal chauffeur and assistant. I Come dressed in style, class and elegance, in authentic Gatsby-inspired attire.

Experience

Danny K has been professionally chauffeuring wedding couples for almost 33 years. He has driven more than 5,000 couples throughout his professional career.

Danny K has a fun, friendly, energetic personality. Danny Loves what he does and has a passion to make couples feel so special and cared for.

He provides a safe and cool nostalgic ride where you will feel relaxed and comfortable.

From Wedding Day Transportation, Photo shoots, Added Display for your special event.

Our Beautiful 1935 Terraplane has amenities such as AC unit, Bluetooth compatible sound system, wedding signage, and a unique red carpet champagne toast. Danny K can also supply movie props for unique and fun photo opportunities.

All wedding itineraries are different, American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC can create custom packages to accommodate the couple’s needs.

In addition, the Terraplane can be transported practically anywhere throughout Florida & beyond safely and cleanly in our custom enclosed car trailer. Travel time and trailering fees are additional.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Premium Stereo System
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage

Bill K. Married on 05/08/2021

Delightful Experience!

Danny K. at American Classic Wedding Car Service brought unmatched enthusiasm, professionalism and joy to our wedding day! From our first point of communication, to the actual day of the event and days after, Danny showed a genuine interest in providing my wife and I the utmost attention to detail. The classic car was a beautiful American relic, our pictures came out amazing, and our time with Danny was full of good vibes. We gained an awesome addition to our wedding collection and Danny became our friend in the process. We highly recommend Danny K at American Classic!!!

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your Magnificent Wedding Day event.
    I Hope In the years ahead I may be a part of a Wedding Anniversary.
    My new extended family of friends,
    I wish you all the Happiness to last a lifetime.
    Josh Married on 04/24/2021

One cool car!

Danny was wonderful. He went above and beyond to ensure everything went perfectly, and it certainly did. His car was amazing and it fit our wedding theme perfectly. In addition to capturing quite a few great pictures he also provided fun photo props that everyone enjoyed! Highly recommend Danny for anyones wedding or special event!

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank You.
    It was my pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day.
    I had fun taking the cool photos for you 😎
  • Caryn
    Caryn D. Married on 01/23/2021

Simply Awesome!

I am so glad I hired this company to supply his rare vintage car for my daughters great Gatsby themed wedding. It was a perfect getaway car…

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC Price Rates

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Wedding Dresses

What a GORGEOUS car!!! Danny is a great businessman, super professional and reasonable, and is an all around good guy to work with. He goes above and beyond for his clients and we are proud to have him in our South West Wedding Expo family.

L&S Photography L&S Photography Wedding Photographers

Danny and his beautiful his 1935 Hudson Terraplane is a great car idea instead of a limo. He is fun and outgoing, loves his couples that hire him. L&S Photography

Tea Thyme Tea Thyme Wedding Caterers

Danny K is outstanding. I used Danny K's for my daughters Prom. He was very professional and the kids loved him. I would and will use Danny K's again.

home Lakeland, FL, 33815
941-926-6013

By appointment Only. Feel Free to TEXT or Call me anytime with your questions @ 973-417-7337. I would be Happy to TEXT you some Beautiful photos and video clips. Please Call Anytime to set up your meeting with us. You May Also email me @ AntiqueWeddingCarMan@gmail.com
Location of (American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding