American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC

Lakeland, FL View map

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC is a Florida based Vintage Antique car service experience, presently located in Sarasota County.

Danny K, the owner and professional chauffeur, provides a unique vintage wedding car experience with his fully restored 1935 Terraplane ( By Hudson ) Touring Sedan. This Rare Automobile is commercially insured for-hire, meticulously maintained, and inspected before each ride. Danny K and acts as your personal chauffeur and assistant. I Come dressed in style, class and elegance, in authentic Gatsby-inspired attire.

Experience

Danny K has been professionally chauffeuring wedding couples for almost 33 years. He has driven more than 5,000 couples throughout his professional career.

Danny K has a fun, friendly, energetic personality. Danny Loves what he does and has a passion to make couples feel so special and cared for.

Danny provides a safe and cool nostalgic ride where you will feel relaxed and comfortable.

From Wedding Day Vintage Car Ride, to Photo shoots, Backdrop & Display for your special day.

Our Beautiful 1935 Terraplane has amenities such as AC unit, Bluetooth compatible sound system, wedding signage, and a unique red carpet champagne toast. Danny K can also supply movie props for unique and fun photo opportunities.

No Rates Posted,
Because There鈥檚 No two Weddings, Special events, Photo shoots, Etc. that are the Same.
All Quotes are based on the individual鈥檚 specific itinerary and amount of time I鈥檓 contracted for.
Also, taken into consideration is my Travel Time, Trailering of 1935 Terraplane to and from the event location.
Some added incidental expenses are also calculated.
Once we have discussed all itinerary and ideas, I can map out days event and plan my logistics so I can come up with an accurate price quote.

Please Note :

Unfortunately I Do Not Offer Limited Service Such as, End Of Reception, Sendoff Drive to Local Hotel, Resort, Home, Etc.

Thank You for your understanding & patience.
Look forward to talking with you in detail and coming up with a spectacular game plan that will add Beauty, Class & Elegance to your special day.

Best Regards

Danny K

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Morgan G. Married on 03/05/2022

Vintage car suprise

My family surprised me with Danny's service on my wedding day to drive me to the ceremony and I am so glad they did. Danny's car was pristine and the service he provided me, my fiance, my father, and all of our guests was nothing short of amazing. His energy was unmatched and he was SOOO sweet. I will be forever grateful for his service and the special champagne toast he did for me and my husband, it was such a special moment for us!!

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Morgan & Ronnie were awesome.
    I wish I had more time to Drive them around the Beautiful pathways at Simpson Lakes.
    Thank You for taking your time to write such a beautiful review.
    You made my Day and Brought a feeling of joy and happiness to my soul.
    This is why I have such passion & energy when I鈥檓 chosen to be a part of such a Special Day.
    Josh E. Married on 12/30/2021

Classic Car

The car was amazing, and beautifully taken care of/restored. Danny is a great guy! He really wanted to help make our wedding day special and he did that. He also took some great pictures without ever getting in the way. He was willing to stay at the reception a little later too so that friends and family could look at/take pictures with the car. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone! 10/10

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

It was such an honor and pleasure to be a part on your most Special day.
    I had such a great time helping out with some fun cool photos.
    The 15 mile drive to the Reception was awesome.
    To have such a Beautiful Couple that is into old vintage cars made me feel so good.
    It was Fun 馃
    Bill K. Married on 05/08/2021

Delightful Experience!

Danny K. at American Classic Wedding Car Service brought unmatched enthusiasm, professionalism and joy to our wedding day! From our first point of communication, to the actual day of the event and days after, Danny showed a genuine interest in providing my wife and I the utmost attention to detail. The classic car was a beautiful American relic, our pictures came out amazing, and our time with Danny was full of good vibes. We gained an awesome addition to our wedding collection and Danny became our friend in the process. We highly recommend Danny K at American Classic!!!

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your Magnificent Wedding Day event.
    I Hope In the years ahead I may be a part of a Wedding Anniversary.
    My new extended family of friends,
    I wish you all the Happiness to last a lifetime.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Wedding Dresses

What a GORGEOUS car!!! Danny is a great businessman, super professional and reasonable, and is an all around good guy to work with. He goes above and beyond for his clients and we are proud to have him in our South West Wedding Expo family.

L&S Photography L&S Photography Wedding Photographers

Danny and his beautiful his 1935 Hudson Terraplane is a great car idea instead of a limo. He is fun and outgoing, loves his couples that hire him. L&S Photography

Tea Thyme Tea Thyme Wedding Caterers

Danny K is outstanding. I used Danny K's for my daughters Prom. He was very professional and the kids loved him. I would and will use Danny K's again.

home Lakeland, FL, 33815
941-888-4194

By appointment Only. Feel Free to TEXT or Call me anytime with your questions @ 973-417-7337. I would be Happy to TEXT you some Beautiful photos and video clips. Please Call Anytime to set up your meeting with us. You May Also email me @ AntiqueWeddingCarMan@gmail.com
Location of (American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding