American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC Reviews

107 Reviews for American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC

• Alicia

Alicia Brown 路 Married on 02/16/2020

Very helpful

Beautiful car! Even though I live too far away, they were kind enough to refer me to a local company that could help with my needs.

Sent on 08/21/2019

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank You for Taking the Time for the Review.
    We Wish we were Closer.
    We would of been the Perfect fit for your Wedding Theme. Congratulations 馃嵕In Advance And Best Wishes.

Morgan 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Great car! Professional folks!

Loved everything about the car and people! This was a surprise to us at the end of our reception from my Dad and this was an awesome surprise! We absolutely loved it!! The car was beautiful inside and out and rode very well! The owners were professional and treated us like royalty! Love love love!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Michael Langston 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding in Palmetto, Florida

Danny and Rhonda are the best, simple as that. I got in touch with Danny about a wedding in the Palmetto Florida area. Needed a car for the drive off after my daughter and her fianc茅 were married. Never had to worry. He kept in touch with me and was there way ahead of time and was professional to the max. Great experience using him. He and Rhonda are the best!

Sent on 01/22/2020

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

What a Pleasure to be a part of your Daughters Special Wedding Surprise.
    Thank you for trusting us to make magical memories.
    Best Regards

Kristin Deberard 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect for any wedding

Danny was wonderful and helped made our magical and perfect. I highly recommend his services! We even had beautiful pictures and videos from Danny the same day! I added the photos he took in my review.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Kristin & Dylan,
    It was a pleasure & fun to be a part of your Wedding Day.
    Thank You very much for taking Honeymoon time, Just days after your Wedding to write a Beautiful Review.
    I Love The Fact that you Didn鈥檛 know about our Service until you Came outside Ready to Head off to the 1st. Look.
    The Surprise on your Face was priceless and that鈥檚 what fuels my Passion for what I Do.
    Very Best Regards.

Jeramie 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Greatest Ever!

Perfect for everyone. This has been easily the best choice. Danny is a great guy with excellent communication and knowledge on having a smooth wedding experience. A++
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Thank You Jeramie 馃槉.
    It was So Much Fun Taking Pictures & Driving you and Sister to the 1st Look Ceremony.
  • Briana

Briana 路 Married on 11/22/2019

A must book

Danny K and Rhonda went over and beyond for my husband and I. We couldn't have asked for a better transportation company. Not only was the car impeccable, but they captured many moments for us as well. If you want someone who not only takes their craft seriously, but also loves what they do, Anerican Classic is the only way to go! My guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Lynne Arnold 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Fairy Tale Surprise

I called Danny on a Friday to ask if he could surprise my niece the next day with his beautiful car. He went over and above to make her day the fairy tale she had envisioned.

He arrived early and hid around the corner until just before she walked out of her house, thinking she would be getting into our minivan. The look on her face when she saw Danny and his car was priceless.

The bride and her dad rode in style to the church. Once there, Danny stepped in to help everywhere that help was needed. He even assisted the groomsmen with the aisle runner!

Danny took many photos himself, capturing shots that the professional photographer missed. He provided a non-alcoholic toast for the bride and groom (whose jaw dropped when he saw the car!)

Working with Danny was easy. He is a true professional who provides a unique service and level of service that cannot be compared.

Sent on 10/13/2019

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank You Lynne for the Very Kind Words.
    I鈥檓 So Happy we had the opening, and on Such Short Notice we were able to Be a part of your Nieces Beautiful Wedding Day Event.

Charlie Balliette 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Exemplary experience

Danny鈥檚 pride of ownership and attention to detail are apparent. He and Rhonda made a show of their beautiful car and had a bottle of champagne chilled. They worked with the videographer to capture great moments and make our entrance truly memorable for everyone.

Sent on 09/09/2019

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

We were Thrilled to be a part of your Spectacular Event.
    It was a Pleasure to Drive you & Present the Nights 1st Champagne Toast To you.
    Myself & Rhonda had such a Fun time.
    Hope We Can Do Something Again Soon.
    Congratulations 馃嵕
    Danny
  • April

April White 路 Married on 08/22/2019

Wedding Celebration

Danny and Rhonda are professionals in every category! They took every effort to make our event memorable. Punctual, attentive, polite, I can鈥檛 say enough.

Danny takes such pride in his car and it is impeccable! It added a very special sophisticated, glamorous touch to our event!
    My only problem is I鈥檓 trying to think of another reason to call Danny!

Sent on 09/06/2019

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank You for a Very sweet Kind Words.
    It Really makes us So Happy To Know we Made Special Memories for you.
    I Can Help You With Your Problem,
    In the Near Future, I鈥檓 Sure There May be a Special Event, Birthday or Even a 1 yr Wedding Anniversary And We Would Love To Drive you for a Night Out To Celebrate.
    Champagne Toast馃 In Antique Car, Then Off To Dinner, & Maybe a Show Or Movie 馃帴.馃槉
    Congratulations Again.
    Danny
  • Caroline

Caroline Dean 路 Married on 06/11/2019

Wow, just WOW!!

Where do I start.....I must admit that planning my daughters Wedding from the UK, I was very apprehensive, as planning from a far made it so much more difficult. Well, I didnt need to worry about booking this beautiful car with Danny! From the time we booked, to the time the Wedding was over. Danny was so professional and never was there one time when anything was too much trouble. It was a surprise for my daughter and son-in-law and they absolutely loved it! Danny helped to make their day so special, from the moment he arrived to collect my daughter, making sure he took some extra pictures and videos throughout the day. Taking them from the beach location waiting so patiently in-between throughout the day, to have more wedding pictures at various spots and also a special champagne toast, organised by Danny, then to the wedding reception. All in all I would highly recommend Danny, American Classic Wedding Car Service, to anyone looking to book something extra special. He wont let you down! Thank you so much Danny we were so pleased you were a part of our daughters special day xx

Sent on 11/15/2019

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you So much Caroline for the time you took to write such a Beautiful Review.
    It was My pleasure and my passion to be able to be a part of this Very Special Surprise and to make Beautiful memories of your Daughters Wedding Day.
    I had so much fun with the Dad and the Newlyweds.
    Who Knows, maybe we can be a part in future Wedding Anniversaries ?
  • Kirsty

Kirsty Thomas 路 Married on 06/11/2019

Excellent service

We got married on 06/11/19 at Boca Grande in Florida and Danny was our wedding transport for the evening.

The car was beautiful, sterile clean and perfect for our wedding, you could tell when first meeting Danny, he loves what he does and has a true passion for his vehicle.
    The car was very comfortable, has fitted lights in the back and a table with an Ice bucket! The interior decor makes you feel warm and fuzzy with the extra attention to detail inside - Mr & Mrs TY bears as well us other little extras.

Danny is a true character, from start to finish the charisma that is emitted from him is infectious and fun, it is a major part of what made our wedding so special and an unforgettable experience.

We were surprised with a Champagne toast after our ceremony with a special bottle which he pulled out of what seemed to be a violin case, absolute class!

We paid for photographers for our wedding but Dannys footage was just as good, he recorded moments the photographers did not catch that have been added to our photo collection as treasured memories.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Doria Coleman 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Spectacular

You will absolutely not be disappointed with Danny. This was such a beautiful addition to my daughters wedding.
    You will be sorry if you do not choose to allow Danny K to be apart of your special event.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Cathleen 路 Married on 03/09/2019

The car was the icing on the cake!!!!

Using the American Classic wedding car service was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The guests were surprised when I pulled up and got out to walk down the isle and everyone LOVED the car! Danny and Rhonda were great to work with. They really pay attention to detail!!!! It added some fun photos to our wedding album.

Sent on 04/05/2019

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank You Cathleen. It was Fun to be apart of your Beautiful Wedding Day Event. Rhonda & I Were So Happy the weather was perfect for your Outdoor Ceremony. Your Family & Friends were fun to be around and to take pictures with.

Tatyana 路 Married on 12/19/2018

It was perfect!!!

It was an amazing experience!!! More than we expected! A very professional and a pleasant customer service! We felt as we were special customers from the start. Their exclusive vintage antique car was impeccable! And the drive was very comfortable. Danny and Rhonda made a fantastic job on making our First look Ceremony super special. They provided an exclusive champagne and even a large beautiful white umbrella to keep us dry. Also, they took lots of beautiful pictures and sent them to us. Overall, we are so happy and lucky to have Danny and Rhonda to provide their services to us: it was perfect!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

J Levell 路 Married on 12/02/2018

Classy Addition

Danny and Rhonda did an amazing job and helped make our day "extra" special. They were on time, looked great and were very helpful with the entire process. The car was immaculate and was a big hit with the guests. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Michael 路 Married on 07/28/2018

My daughter had her wedding on July 28, 2018. It was a simple yet elegant event held at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center. They went ALL OUT to make this memorable event Elegant. The ceremony in one room followed by succulent Horderves then to the Main Ballroom overlooking the Harbor at sunset. My daughter wished for a Classic Car to deliver her to the Event Center. I found Danny K and his lovely partner Rhonda. They arrive in a 1935 Hudson Terraplane Touring Sedan White Wedding Car
    ( https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/american-classic-wedding-car-service-llc-north-port-fl-962738 ). They dress for the period in style along with the vehicle. Memorable photos with a champagne toast after the ceremony. They were the icing on the cake in every sense of the word. Worth every penny for a once in the lifetime event.

The Father of the Bride

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jeanne 路 Married on 06/30/2018

We were absolutely wowed by the attentiveness of Danny and his wife and their desire to make this a truly memorable and unique experience for us. They delivered what they promised and went above and beyond.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kenneth 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Danny made a truly special impact on our wedding with his style, his amazing car, and service. We were so excited for the beautiful photos and the beautiful exit from the wedding, and Danny made it all happen just as we envisioned. We recommend him to anyone looking for that something special in a classic car service.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tara 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Danny arrived early, was dressed very professionally in attire that went with the car's look, and was so passionate about making our day the best day of our lives! Plus he was super, super nice. The car was just beautiful and he provided us with 5 star service. The car included cold water (as FL can get very hot), air conditioning, and of course champagne =) ... I highly recommend Danny to everyone as he is super reliable and his gorgeous car adds an elegant touch to every wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • F

Fran 路 Married on 03/17/2018

I cant even begin to describe how wonderful Danny was on our daughters weddig day. Having the added touch of his vintage car there to take pictures with and then have him drive them to the hotel was fantastic. Danny was extremely flexible and easy to work with and got to the venue early enough so that the bride and groom could take pictures with his car after the ceremony. He helped fan out my daughters train to her gown since her maid of honor was alreay up front and was willing to help with any detail was asked of him. At the end of the evening when the new Mr. and Mrs. were getting ready for their send off he was out front ready to recieve them with a red carpet and a champagne toast in a beautiful violin case. He took some of his own pictures, we toasted them and they climbed in the car. The inside is beautifully re-done, has seperate air conditioning and some more bubbly in the back. The kids said the ride was the perfect ending to the perfect day and that when they arrived at their hotel they felt like royalty the way he treated them and escorted them out of the car. I would highly recommened Danny K and his American Classic Car Service for anyone thinking of adding a special touch to their day or a short ride to their hotel. Extremely happy and satisfied customer.

Sent on 03/28/2018

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you Fran for the Beautiful Compliments.
    It was my Joy and Passion to make your Daughter and Her Husband Feel Like Royalty.
    Trust me, Its a Fun Happy Job and Service i provide.
    Thank you for Trusting me and allowing me to be such an a Big Part of this Beautiful Wedding Day.

Danielle 路 Married on 01/07/2018

This man is beyond AMAZING. Talk about something you will remember for a lifetime. WOW. He went over the call of duty. He is so passionate about his work. This car is without a doubt the cleanest and most beautiful I have seen probably ever. He takes great pride in what he does. He also makes everyone smile. I think he was more prepared than our wedding planner and made me think about things about our day no one else brought to my attention. It was the BEST investment to our wedding. I would do it all over again.

Sent on 02/06/2018

I can't thank you enough Danielle & Marcos
    For Trusting me to provide you with the Most memorable, special added Touch of Beauty , Fun , and all with the Class and elegance of the 1930's
    From Start to Finish, I was thrilled to be apart of your Wedding Day.
    I hope we Can do it again in the future for a Anniversary Celebration or maybe even a Renewal of Vows Ceremony.
    Thank you for taking the time to write me such a beautiful review.
    Best of everything to you

darlene 路 Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I will be married 18 years as of October 2017. I saw the Navigator limo back then and chased him down. Danny was so nice and accommodating on my wedding day, that now I am calling him 18 years later to plan my daughter's wedding in November. You can't go wrong using his service!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Colleen 路 Married on 11/10/2017

I really wanted a white car for my parents and I to take to the church on our wedding day but every quote my fiance was getting was way out of our budget. I had lost hope that we would be able to make it happen. My fiance was driving on the highway when this gorgeous vintage white car caught his eye. He immediately sent me the info and we contacted Danny and met up with him yesterday. His 1935 Hudson Terraplane car is in beautiful condition! You immediately can sense how passionate Danny is about his business. He was super friendly and even helped to hook us up with a florist and also helped with our timeline for the day of our wedding. Overall our meeting went great and the price was just right! Can't wait for the big day! I know he will do a great job!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Nataliana 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Danny K is FANTASTIC! First and foremost, the 1935 Hudson Terraplane is beyond gorgeous. It鈥檚 so cool and classic. Aside from the car itself, Danny went above and beyond on our wedding day. He showed up early, was dressed in fantastic attire, and even helped me with my wedding dress! He also pulled out a red carpet and champagne! He made our special day so much more incredible. Thank you so much Danny! We can鈥檛 wait to send you a formal thank you card - with a picture of us and the beautiful Hudson of course!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Thank you.
    It was a Pleasure and Fun to be apart of your Beautiful Wedding Day.
    I Can't wait to see the Beautiful Card.
    I'll have to Text you My New Home Address
    In Sarasota County Fl.

Anita 路 Married on 09/17/2017

What can I say?!! Absolutely perfect and the car is awesome also unique!!Danny was flexible and accommodating making sure our ride went smoothly.

Sent on 10/01/2017