Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

Port Charlotte, Florida View map

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear is a bridal boutique in Port Charlotte, Florida. They have a wide range of styles that can be purchased from their store or ordered special for your bid day. Their professional and highly-trained staff will pamper you from your first day of shopping until the day you say, “I do.”

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear is a full-service boutique that has attire for the bride, groom, father of the bride and groom, mother of the bride and groom, groomsmen, bridesmaids, flower girls and ring bearers. They offer sample sales, customization, cleaning, preservation and trunk shows. Their inventory includes:

• Bridal belts
  • Plus sizes
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Undergarments
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Renae
    Renae P. Getting married on 01/28/2023

Absolutely amazing!

I found Charlotte bridal by word of a friend who bought her dress here! I decided to give them a shot. Makayla was absolutely amazing consultant and helped me every step of the way. She even let us wait a little because my MOH Was running late from work. Let me try on every dress I liked and tried some on even twice till I finally Said YES! To the dress. And the best part is I got to bring my dress home and didn’t need to stress about it being shipped. I was the first and only person to try my dress so that was a plus too! All the other ladies working even came and cheered me on as I was soo nervous being a first time bride. Thank you ladies for all your help! We will definitely be using you Guys again! ❤️

Renae,
    Thank you so much for the 5 STAR Review! Makayla had such a great day assisting you and finding that perfect gown! And we all fell in love with your gown choice! You are going to stun your fiance when you arrive! Congratulations on your 2023 wedding, we look forward to seeing you again soon in the shop!
  • Linsey
    Linsey P. Married on 02/12/2022

Beautiful dresses

Charlotte bridal has beautiful dresses at an affordable cost!

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear's reply:

Linsey thank you so much! We loved working with you to find that gorgeous gown! Please send us wedding photos when you have a moment!
    CharlotteBridal@gmail.com
    Thank you so much for shopping locally with us!
  • FutureMrsFaett
    Jessica Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience

I found my dress on my first try here. The ladies were so nice and helpful with helping me try on various dresses.

Jessica,
    Thank you so much! You are stunning! We loved your gown selection, the wedding looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear 1
Exclusive

All Event Entertainment All Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a wedding DJ I have the privilege of working with and getting to know many brides. Everyone of them that found their perfect dress at Charlotte Bridal Boutique loved their experience with the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Besides running the store, the owner Lynn spends countless hours coordinating 2 bridal fairs every year making it very convenient for brides-to-be and their fiance's to find all of their wedding professionals from DJ's, photographers, caterers, and venues under one roof. You can really tell Lynn and her staff love what they do !!

American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC American Classic Wedding Car Service, LLC Wedding Limos

A Class Act. Great People to work with. Very Friendly and Knowledgeable in there Field.

Amanda Lee Events Amanda Lee Events Wedding Planners

Every time I visit Charlotte Bridal the staff is there with smiles and ready to help make every couple feel the best they can. They have a huge selection of gorgeous dresses at great prices for not only the bride, but the whole bridal party. I highly recommend visiting Charlotte Bridal, you cannot beat the family owned atmosphere.

2395 Tamiami Trail Bell Plaza Suite 106 & 107, Bell Plaza Suite 106 & 107 Port Charlotte, Florida, 33952
941-391-5676

Shop Hours March to June Tue/Wed 11-7 Thur/Fri 11-6 Saturday 11-4 Sunday 12-4 - closed holidays Monday-closed July through February Tue/Wed 11-7 Thur/Fri 11-6 Saturday 11-4 Sunday 12-4--Closed Holidays & Special Events Closed Monday
Location of (Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding