69 Reviews for Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

Customization (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
69 Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Reviews

I grew up next to Charlotte Bridal and would walk by and dreamed of the day I would get to try on some gorgeous dresses. Then I moved back to Charlotte County and started working with them as a vendor in the wedding business. I was always impressed but yesterday I finally went and picked out MY wedding dress and I can not brag about them enough. They were so sweet and wanted me to be 100% confident in my decision by ruling out other styles of dresses. I am so excited for my fittings and am beyond in love with the dress I found there.

Profile Picture Mandi , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Wonderful staff and owner. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

To anyone looking for a bridal gown, tuxedos or other dresses for the party, Charlotte Bridal is the place to go. When I bought my dress Deb who assisted me and the other ladies who were working at the time did such an amazing job making sure my family and I were comfortable and were having fun. I am so glad to have found the perfect gown at this shop. There was a large selection of bridal gowns and my bridesmaids were all able to find dresses that they loved for a great price. We will also be getting tuxedos there as well. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a bridal gown and other wedding attire and services.

Profile Picture User6874132, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations

I came as part of the Brides Across America operation wedding gown. They were friendly, encouraging and their stock of dresses were beautiful. I found my perfect dress with the help of the staff. Would recommend this shop to anyone

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was top notch, I was so happy with the dress and alterations that were done for me. I absolutely will recommend Charlotte bridal to anyone. The whole team was fantastic. Danielle was great (she picked my dress out for me and helped me into it the first time), Amy i believe was my seamstress, she was lovely and did awesome work! Though those two are the names I can remember I really had a lovely experience with everyone there, not one person was rude or nasty to me, everyone was smiley and helpful and courteous. Thank you all again, you're doing a great job!!

Profile Picture User6565629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns

I'll admit it, I'm a notorious procrastinator. I take forever to do everything. So it was no surprise that I did not find a dress until less than a month before the big day. But luck was on my side. I met the ladies at Charlotte Bridal, and within twenty minutes of browsing through their selection of dresses, I found the one for me. I knew it the moment I saw it! Sallie assisted me in dressing, and Amy made all the alterations. These ladies were so friendly and patient with me, and they really helped boost my confidence and gave me tons of advice for the wedding. All of the women there were awesome and so supportive. As far as customer service goes, you can't get any better!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

I am a plus size bride and the bridal team went well above and beyond to make not only my shopping experience fantastic but also my dress exactly how I wanted it. I had the seamstress totally transform the neckline and tailor the fit to my body. It took about 4 fittings but it was well worth it. The entire staff was always involved, and great at giving me feedback and answering all of my bridal parties' questions. We got the bridesmaids dresses and tuxes through them as well. The staff even opened on a Sunday to fit and alter all bridesmaids gowns at once since we traveled from Tampa. The men grew a little from the fitting date to the wedding date, and again they stepped up and had larger sizes delivered to us in Tampa and on time. I can't say enough how happy I am with my experience.

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lynn runs an amazing shop! Everyone there is very friendly and knowledgeable. They make sure that your dress is perfect for you and your day. I tried on many different dresses but it was the first one I tried on that won me over. I went back for at least 3 fittings and my dress was done 4 days before my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Teri and she had the patience of a saint. Thank you again to Lynn, Terri and the rest of the team at Charlotte Bridal Boutique for helping to make my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Shelbie, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Ted and Lynn, I absolutely fell in love with your staff! You have all been beyond wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better warm heart compassionate and caring people to play such a big role in mine and Jims day! You were there for me and helped with such an important decision for the bride concerning her big day. Lynn and Sallie were there for me when I needed people the most in making sure my heart connected with my dress. Amy was wonderful with all my fittings and my dress turned out perfect. I don't think there are enough words to describe how much gratitude I have for you guys and your bridal family! Thank you from the bottoms of our heart!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Charlotte's Bridal Boutique made everyone in my wedding look amazing! I bought my wedding dress, the bridesmaid dresses, all the tuxes, and ring bearer attire all there. The staff is amazing, you can tell they truly care about you and they are there for help anytime you need it. They would call me regularly anytime I needed updates on something. I highly recommend them! My wedding dress was gorgeous, they have a great selection to choose from for reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Lisa , 12/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals

5 years ago I bought my daughter in laws bridal gown from charlotte bridal ( her parents live in Spain). I had no hesitation returning to pick out my daughters gown for her wedding, even though she lives in England. We could have gone anyplace in London, but no she flew over and Charlotte Bridal did us proud! Last year, when my daughter was considerably heavier, and very body conscious, Connie did an amazing job of picking out gowns for my beautiful girl. We ordered that day, and so got more discount( and the prices are really reasonable), we had champagne, and everyone was wonderful.
Wind on 8 months , and we go back for fitting, my daughter had lost 45lb

Profile Picture Kate, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I was very happy i choose this bridle shop for my dress! Its small but i made a appointment and I got right in and they made all my girls feel comfortable. They have lots of dresses to choice from. All there ladies were all very helpful. Debbi S. Was amazing helping me try on all the dress and really knowing and listening to exactly what I wanted!!!! Debbi made my experience something i will never forget!! I definitely would recommend to anyone to go here for a amazing experience like i did!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

awesome and amazing service! worked with our schedules to get my girls in for their fittings. the dresses rocked and my girls looked so beautiful in them!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress! :) Such a great experience finding the dress of my dreams. Staff was very knowledge and friendly. Would highly recommend!!!!! Great dress selection too!

Profile Picture User3943841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I went in Charlotte Bridal with an idea of what i thought to be my perfect wedding dress. They had convinced me to try on a couple different styles to find the truly perfect one for my look, my body type, as well as the style of my wedding. The sales ladies at Charlotte Bridal really strive in being sure the bride to be is not only happy with her dress, but absolutely stunning in her dress. The team is very laid back, understanding, and extraordinarily helpful. I would and do recommend them to every bride. Plus, I know this is in the back of every brides mind, they have AMAZING deals. They made my wedding dress experience more than I had ever dreamed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Debra was very helpful in finding me a dress that is flattering and within my tight budget. I look forward to finding the right veil and accessories to go with the dress. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

THE BEST!! If you get a chance, please stop by this Charlotte Bridal! The owners, Ted and Lynn were so friendly and make you feel incredibly special when you finally say "yes to the dress"! The person who does alterations (Amy) was great too.. I think I had 3 fittings and the last one I was able to pick up the dress. The store also gives you a free pair of earrings with the purchase of your gown, but I opted to use another pair I had. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses from there. Make sure to be on top of the bridesmaids, or else they will have to pay rush fees, which significantly increase the price. High recommend this vendor!! Good luck brides!!!

Profile Picture Elena , 6/1/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Wow ! Customer service is exceptional here, which is very hard to find nowadays. Each person that helped us had a great attitude like they LOVED THEIR JOB! It showed in all their help and attentiveness with me and my friend. So pleased and love my wedding dress. They had so many beautiful gowns for me to choose from. I've been to many bridal stores and the selection doesn't compare to Charlottes Bridal!! Love them:)

Profile Picture Nicky, 3/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

They participate in an awesome event called Brides Across America which assists military members who have been deployed find their perfect dress. I was very fortunate to find my dress at their store and the staff went over and above to help me. Thank you for being a part of my wedding and making my day even more special!

Profile Picture User4406849, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone from the owner to the sales clerk were wonderful!!! They treated us like family. Our daughter found her dream wedding dress and we rented our tuxedoes from them. Thank you for all you did to make Brittany's special day perfect!

Profile Picture Raymond, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They all made me feel special and so comfortable. They helped me find my dream dress! They know what their talking about!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My parents spend their winters in Florida, but I really wanted my mother to be apart of my dress shoppirng. She suggested that I travel down there to shop. I was nervous since I didn't know the area well and didn't know where to start. I found Charlotte Bridal online and reached out to them via e-mail to see if they would have a good selection of plus size dresses to try on. They were incredibly helpful and friendly to deal with over e-mail and quick to respond. I set up an appointment during for my visit to FL with them as well as several larger stores in the Sarasota area. When my mother and I arrived at the store, we were a little nervous that it was not going to be a successful trip as it was such a small store, but I was pleasantly surprised. We worked with Sally and she was absolutely delightful! Everyone in the store was sincere and friendly, and there was no high pressure sales pitches, they really just wanted their customers to be happy. I ended up finding a dress that was discontinued and fit me almost perfectly! My mother also found a dress and I bought shoes. They run a special that you get an extra percentage off if you buy on your first visit, I ended up saving a ton of money and was way under my dress budget! I was able to leave the store with my dress that day. The whole experience was very pleasant. After I returned home, I received a sweet thank you card from Sally and it just reconfirmed that I bout my dress at the right store. I love to support small business, and happily recommend shopping there!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear are amazing! Their hearts are big and they really listened to the bits and pieces of my dream to create the perfect vision for my gown and accessories. The shop is so cozy and there is a real sense of personal attention and interest that I suspect is not quite present in large chain stores. Best of all, they gave me a GREAT deal on everything I need to accessorize my gown: sash, sparkles, headband, veil. I was totally "jacked up" and now I'm ready to rock my Las Vegas wedding in November. Thanks Lyn, Debra and team!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/10/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was terrified not excited about dress shopping. We made a two hour drive to this cute little shop to see a specific dress. When I arrived for my appointment the dress was in my room waiting, Sue also quickly pulled a few others to try on. I felt comfortable there was no pressure at all, staff answered all my questions and accommodated me in every way. Come time to pay the dress was several hundred dollars LESS than priced because we bought on our first visit. So thrilled with everything! Especially my gown!

Profile Picture User2704301, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews