69 Reviews for Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

Customization (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
69 Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Reviews

I grew up next to Charlotte Bridal and would walk by and dreamed of the day I would get to try on some gorgeous dresses. Then I moved back to Charlotte County and started working with them as a vendor in the wedding business. I was always impressed but yesterday I finally went and picked out MY wedding dress and I can not brag about them enough. They were so sweet and wanted me to be 100% confident in my decision by ruling out other styles of dresses. I am so excited for my fittings and am beyond in love with the dress I found there.

Profile Picture Mandi , 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Wonderful staff and owner. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

I bought my wedding dress at Charlotte Bridal Boutique, and it was the only bridal salon I visited. They were very accommodating to my large bridal squad I brought with me. Sallie was very helpful and fun to work with. I never felt rushed. They have a nice wide selection of dresses.

Profile Picture Helen, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We are so pleased to have choosen Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear. Thank you so much for you services!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved my experience with them. I found the perfect dress for the perfect price.

Profile Picture Deandra, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

To anyone looking for a bridal gown, tuxedos or other dresses for the party, Charlotte Bridal is the place to go. When I bought my dress Deb who assisted me and the other ladies who were working at the time did such an amazing job making sure my family and I were comfortable and were having fun. I am so glad to have found the perfect gown at this shop. There was a large selection of bridal gowns and my bridesmaids were all able to find dresses that they loved for a great price. We will also be getting tuxedos there as well. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a bridal gown and other wedding attire and services.

Profile Picture User6874132, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations
1.0

When I visited Charlotte Bridal for my first dress shopping trip, they were very pushy and persistent. They try very hard to pressure customers into a sale. They told me they could only offer a discount if I decided on a dress that day. I didn't have my mother with me and wanted her to see the dress before purchasing, but they refused to hold a dress without a deposit. I put down a $300 deposit so that they would hold the dress. Not long after this, I had a drastic change in my financial situation and decided to wear my mother's dress instead, so I stopped in to request my deposit back. They told me they don't give back deposits, but they would speak with the owner and get back to me the next day. The following day, I got a message on my voicemail, not even from the owner, but from another employee, stating that the owner refused to give me my deposit back, that all they could offer was to put my deposit towards another purchase MINUS a $50 restocking fee. I would also like to add that this dress never left the store, and was not specially ordered, but right off the rack. I'm extremely disappointed in their service, and with the exception of whatever I have to use the remainder of my deposit for, I will never make another single purchase from this business.

Profile Picture User5191328, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
3.4

Charlotte Bridal is a tiny shop, could use more space and updating. I got my wedding dress there for a fair price. Tried getting my invitations there but took over a month to get back to me and didn't have time to wait. Also have very strange hours , so it was always hard for me to find a time to go in. AMY, the seamstress is absolutely amazing !! She worked wonders on my dress to get it just the way I wantes without charging me and arm and a leg.

Profile Picture samantha, 9/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a great time and a very nice people.

Profile Picture Jessa, 7/16/16, 1 Review
4.1

Love the home town service. But can be VERY busy and they get distracted. Got all 8 Tux from them and was kinda worried. But everything came out fine in the end.

Profile Picture Belinda, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I came as part of the Brides Across America operation wedding gown. They were friendly, encouraging and their stock of dresses were beautiful. I found my perfect dress with the help of the staff. Would recommend this shop to anyone

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was top notch, I was so happy with the dress and alterations that were done for me. I absolutely will recommend Charlotte bridal to anyone. The whole team was fantastic. Danielle was great (she picked my dress out for me and helped me into it the first time), Amy i believe was my seamstress, she was lovely and did awesome work! Though those two are the names I can remember I really had a lovely experience with everyone there, not one person was rude or nasty to me, everyone was smiley and helpful and courteous. Thank you all again, you're doing a great job!!

Profile Picture User6565629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns

I'll admit it, I'm a notorious procrastinator. I take forever to do everything. So it was no surprise that I did not find a dress until less than a month before the big day. But luck was on my side. I met the ladies at Charlotte Bridal, and within twenty minutes of browsing through their selection of dresses, I found the one for me. I knew it the moment I saw it! Sallie assisted me in dressing, and Amy made all the alterations. These ladies were so friendly and patient with me, and they really helped boost my confidence and gave me tons of advice for the wedding. All of the women there were awesome and so supportive. As far as customer service goes, you can't get any better!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

I am a plus size bride and the bridal team went well above and beyond to make not only my shopping experience fantastic but also my dress exactly how I wanted it. I had the seamstress totally transform the neckline and tailor the fit to my body. It took about 4 fittings but it was well worth it. The entire staff was always involved, and great at giving me feedback and answering all of my bridal parties' questions. We got the bridesmaids dresses and tuxes through them as well. The staff even opened on a Sunday to fit and alter all bridesmaids gowns at once since we traveled from Tampa. The men grew a little from the fitting date to the wedding date, and again they stepped up and had larger sizes delivered to us in Tampa and on time. I can't say enough how happy I am with my experience.

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lynn runs an amazing shop! Everyone there is very friendly and knowledgeable. They make sure that your dress is perfect for you and your day. I tried on many different dresses but it was the first one I tried on that won me over. I went back for at least 3 fittings and my dress was done 4 days before my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Teri and she had the patience of a saint. Thank you again to Lynn, Terri and the rest of the team at Charlotte Bridal Boutique for helping to make my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Shelbie, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Ted and Lynn, I absolutely fell in love with your staff! You have all been beyond wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better warm heart compassionate and caring people to play such a big role in mine and Jims day! You were there for me and helped with such an important decision for the bride concerning her big day. Lynn and Sallie were there for me when I needed people the most in making sure my heart connected with my dress. Amy was wonderful with all my fittings and my dress turned out perfect. I don't think there are enough words to describe how much gratitude I have for you guys and your bridal family! Thank you from the bottoms of our heart!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Charlotte's Bridal Boutique made everyone in my wedding look amazing! I bought my wedding dress, the bridesmaid dresses, all the tuxes, and ring bearer attire all there. The staff is amazing, you can tell they truly care about you and they are there for help anytime you need it. They would call me regularly anytime I needed updates on something. I highly recommend them! My wedding dress was gorgeous, they have a great selection to choose from for reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Lisa , 12/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals

5 years ago I bought my daughter in laws bridal gown from charlotte bridal ( her parents live in Spain). I had no hesitation returning to pick out my daughters gown for her wedding, even though she lives in England. We could have gone anyplace in London, but no she flew over and Charlotte Bridal did us proud! Last year, when my daughter was considerably heavier, and very body conscious, Connie did an amazing job of picking out gowns for my beautiful girl. We ordered that day, and so got more discount( and the prices are really reasonable), we had champagne, and everyone was wonderful.
Wind on 8 months , and we go back for fitting, my daughter had lost 45lb

Profile Picture Kate, 8/29/15, 1 Review
3.7

I used Charlotte Bridal for my wedding dress. I was very happy with my dress and the staff was fairly helpful and friendly. What was the absolute best, was their seamstress who did alterations, Amy. She practically remade my dress and it was incredible. I was blown away by the way she was able to make my dress fit me so wonderfully!

Profile Picture User3581858, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment I walked into Charlotte Bridal Boutique everyone was very kind, warm, attentive. They made my shopping for a bridal gown a wonderful experience that I will never forget. I guarantee you will never regret shopping for your gown at Charlotte Bridal. Thank you to all the staff and a special thank you to Lynn, Sallie and Amy for making my wedding day special. Evelyn Cebrian Gonzalez

Profile Picture Evelyn, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Invitations

I used them during my first wedding and they were so great and helpful. The price was amazing

Profile Picture Casey, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Make sure to deal only with the ladies that work here

Profile Picture User4592375, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy i choose this bridle shop for my dress! Its small but i made a appointment and I got right in and they made all my girls feel comfortable. They have lots of dresses to choice from. All there ladies were all very helpful. Debbi S. Was amazing helping me try on all the dress and really knowing and listening to exactly what I wanted!!!! Debbi made my experience something i will never forget!! I definitely would recommend to anyone to go here for a amazing experience like i did!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very nice. Have good options for tuxes.

Profile Picture crystal, 11/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

awesome and amazing service! worked with our schedules to get my girls in for their fittings. the dresses rocked and my girls looked so beautiful in them!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews