Cypress M Ranch

$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Cypress M Ranch is a country-style wedding venue in Fort Myers, Florida that provides the perfect essence of western elegance. They offer both a la carte services and full packages for you to choose from. Additionally, you can work with your preferred wedding planner, or they can refer you to some that they trust. Cypress M Ranch can provide you with unique features such as horses or ranch props for your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
If you choose Cypress M Ranch, you and your guests are sure to be impressed with this country-style venue. Couples may host up to 300 guests at the ranch. With indoor and outdoor spaces to hold your event, you will be able to choose rustic chic decor to enhance the already beautiful spaces.

There’s no need to stress or worry when selecting Cypress M Ranch because their staff is very flexible and will provide you with everything you need. They offer the following services to couples:

• Bridal suite
  • Assistance with parking
  • Ice service
  • Kitchen for caters
  • Restrooms
  • Lots of props around the ranch for pictures

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• User1880324 Recently married
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my ceremony and reception at Cypress M Ranch in March this year and the venue is superb for that country chic wedding you may be going for. My bridesmaids and I got ready all day on the second floor of their picturesque log cabin style home and from there I made my grand entrance on horseback to the ceremony that took place under a beautiful oak tree. Then we took photos all over the property with no limitations, I truly felt like I could get whatever I wanted on my big day. Lisa and Chris are the best at catering to the bride's needs. Chris even has his own band that played during my reception and they are willing to learn new songs if you prefer to here your first song as husband and wife performed live. (And imagine what money I saved booking the venue and music in one!) They have employees with ear pieces that run around making sure everything goes accordingly and on time, stopping any traffic at the start of the ceremony, queuing everyone when its their turn to walk, etc. Then for the reception, we made our way to the enormous barn (It held 18 10' round tables for 180 guests) which was decorated beautifully by Heidi with "Elegant Rustic Weddings." Thats where the fun started and didn't stop until midnight, fortunately they were super flexible and didn't mind us staying 2 hours passed our scheduled end time! They make your wedding theirs, and stay on top of you leading up to the big day so that nothing is forgotten or missed. I can honestly say that the only thing I would have changed about my wedding, is that I would have gotten that nasty fondant frosting on my cake instead of icing because it did take place outside and the icing does not hold up in the heat of a perfect day at 75 degrees, apparently.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 04/23/2022

Dream venue

Cypress m ranch is the perfect country venue. There are multiple ceremony locations, grooms suite and bridal suite. The icing on the cake is the fact that brides have the option to ride in on horseback. Lisa and her husband make an amazing team and are great venue coordinators
    Sarah G. Married on 03/12/2022

A dream come true

This venue was everything I could of imagined and more. We look at several places before hand, but the moment we pulled up to Cypress M Ranch we were sold. The place is a dream come true and it brought everything I envisioned to life. Lisa is absolutely Incredible. I planned my own wedding and I could not be more thankful for her help on the day of. She is so sweet and extremely helpful. Her crew does an amazing job and everyone at my wedding complimented them. This venue is perfect. Not just for adults but for the kids as well. My kids and their cousins loved hanging with her horse and donkey. This place was a blessing that my husband and family are forever thankful for.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

DJ John Heder DJ John Heder Wedding DJs

This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever worked at. A great view and true professionals. They treat all their guests like royalty. I highly recommend Cypress M ranch and enjoy working events and weddings there!

Ashlee Nicole Photography Ashlee Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

This location is a dream location for SWFL brides and grooms. Such a beautiful place to get married. And they offer everything you could need in one location. So accommodating to every wedding. They create magical weddings.

Rustic Charm Rustic Charm Wedding Rentals

This venue is just breathtaking, Lisa is very easy to work with and caters to your every need. I loved working with her and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
43650 Bermont road Punta Gorda, FL, 33982
Location of (Cypress M Ranch)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding

Wedding Venues