8081 Summerfield Street, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Ashlee Nicole Photography

With a photojournalistic eye for photography we love capturing those moments on your wedding day you won't want to forget.

With packages that fit every budget Ashlee Nicole Photography is your local wedding photographer.

We love to hear your story and would love to capture all those special memories.

Follow Ashlee Nicole Photography on

Ashlee Nicole Photography 7
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Lisa Dundee

My wedding was absolutely magical, and I owe all of my special memories to Ashlee Nicole Photography! Ashlee is passionate, talented, hardworking, attentive and trustworthy. Her attention to detail, fun-loving attitude and professionalism truly put my mind at ease from beginning to end. She took the time to create a photography timeline with me and ensured each and every moment of my wedding day was captured. Her taste and aesthetic is one of a kind, and her work ethic like none other. It rained for the most of my wedding but Ashlee made the best of it and captured our special day perfectly! Her assistant Jason was amazing as well. They kept us and our bridal party laughing, and made the pictures just so much fun! Ashlee and Jason are not only incredibly talented with photography, they are down to earth and personable, which makes it feel like you’ve been friends with them for years. I would highly recommend Ashlee Nicole Photography because there is no one who will care more about memorializing special moments for you like she will. Thank you, Ashlee and Jason!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to capture your wedding day! Mother Nature was not our friend that day but you and Aj were amazing and so flexible. I am so happy you love the sneak peeks can't wait for you to see all the memories.

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Decision Ever

Ashlee Nicole Photography is AMAZING and we are so glad we chose Ashlee for our wedding day!! I really struggled to find a wedding photographer but once I met Ashlee I knew she was a perfect fit! Ashlee is very genuine and professional and she was very accommodating with our budget and vision. Her and Jason traveled to Tampa for our big day and they truly went above and beyond for us. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since the wedding and she already gave me an awesome sneak peek of our photos. Her and Jason are very talented with their work! From price to product you will NOT be disappointed with Ashlee Nicole...highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Ashlee and Jason are the best!

When looking for a wedding photographer, we really wanted someone who would make the day fun and someone we would be comfortable around. Ashlee is exactly that and more! She is talented, sweet, fun, and overall just the best! She and Jason were a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants gorgeous photos and lots of fun for their wedding! Pricing was very reasonable and our package included an engagement session! We love Ashlee and Jason!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 8
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 9

Ashlee Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• River District Florist
    River District Florist Wedding Florists

Ashlee is such a blessing to work with! Her work is whimsical and dreamy and her bubbly personality makes working together such a pleasure! She is wonderful at what she does and gives each couples images that will last a lifetime!

• Jardin Floral Design
    Jardin Floral Design Wedding Florists

Amazingly talented, Ashlee and her associates are super personal and friendly! Highly recommended.

• DJ John Heder
    DJ John Heder Wedding DJs

Working with Ashlee is a real pleasure! Her work is amazing and her brides are always thrilled with her results. If you are looking for a photographer with a great eye for detail, look no further!

• 8081 Summerfield Street Fort Myers, 33919 See on map