4818 Coronado Pkwy #17, Fort Myers, FL 33904 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Ashlee Nicole Photography

Little bit about how it all began
Back in 2009 this all began! Holy cow it's been 10 years. Wow time has flown by. Fast forward to now, Ashlee Nicole Photography has grown so much. We have partnered up with some of the most talented individuals. Now offering not just photo but video to all of our clients. And having the best associate photographer with 6 years of experience under her belt we are so excited to offer her services to our couples, so we can say yes more! And having Jason (MY FIANCE!...ahhhh) as my lead second photographer for your day. I can't believe this small business I started is what it is now. I would've never thought I would be able to live everyday doing what I love. Forever grateful to all of our couples who trust and hire us to capture all those amazing moments. You have become our family and our INSPIRATION. And we would love for you to be apart of the journey and our family as well. So let's meet!

Follow Ashlee Nicole Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Limilu Photography
ashleejason minis 2018 37 51 742020 158041292041565

77 Reviews for Ashlee Nicole Photography

• Courtney

Courtney T. · Married on 04/16/2021

Best photographer team ever!

I somehow think I lucked out finding Jason and Ashlee. They were heaven sent for me from beginning to end. When we had our first phone call I knew I was talking to my photographer we bonded over our love for Disney and engagements at Disney! When Hank and I did our engagement pictures they made us feel comfortable and have fun with it the whole time. Pretty sure Jason is the reason Hank enjoyed pictures. Ashlee and Jason made the perfect time line for our wedding day and made it the easiest day for us. Jason also was my life saver when I got light headed and needed water and fans :) This team is perfect and I hope to use them for pictures in the future. All of our sneak peaks are phenomenal and I don’t know how to chose a favorite!

Sent on 05/14/2021

Caitlin C. · Married on 01/16/2021

Ashlee & Jason are the BEST!

Top of the line wedding photographers! Not only are they top of the line in their profession, they are so personable and truly care about their couples! You both made our day so special , we cannot thank you enough. We are so excited to see all the moments and memories captured on film! I would definitely recommend Ashlee Nicole if you are looking for an amazing photographer! Thank you for everything!
    Love,
    Josh & Caitlin McCarthy

Sent on 01/27/2021

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Caitlin! Thanks so much for the sweetest review. We had such an incredible time photographing and also having Derek our videographer at your wedding. We CAN'T wait to share the photos. It was an absolute beautiful wedding. Thank you for trusting us with your big day.

Shellie D. · Married on 11/14/2020

The Absolute Best!

Ashlee and her fiancé Jason are absolutely fantastic! They both are 100% there for you in any way that you need before and on your wedding day. Jason even wore a super cool tool belt that has all sorts of stuff that came in handy on our wedding day. Ashlee does a great job at reading others personalities and connecting with you through her photos and as a person. My husband and I are not great picture takers and with Ashlee’s coaching and tips we felt like we were naturals. Taking our engagement and wedding photos were definitely a highlight in the whole wedding process thanks to Ashlee. We got so many compliments on how awesome the two of them were on our wedding day from our families and from our bridal party. Our photos turned out to be everything we ever hoped for and truly love them all. Ashlee goes above and beyond with the editing and makes all the photos look fantastic. We can not recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 05/07/2021

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Shellie..... stop it. This is seriously the sweetest! You're going to make me cry. Ok I am crying. We loved being apart of your wedding day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashlee Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs

• River District Floral Wedding Florists

Ashlee is such a blessing to work with! Her work is whimsical and dreamy and her bubbly personality makes working together such a pleasure! She is wonderful at what she does and gives each couples images that will last a lifetime!

• Jardin Floral Design Wedding Florists

Amazingly talented, Ashlee and her associates are super personal and friendly! Highly recommended.

• DJ John Heder Wedding DJs

Working with Ashlee is a real pleasure! Her work is amazing and her brides are always thrilled with her results. If you are looking for a photographer with a great eye for detail, look no further!

• 8081 Summerfield Street Fort Myers, 33919 See on map
    Location of (Ashlee Nicole Photography)

Ashlee Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashlee Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Ashlee Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography services does Ashlee Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashlee Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning

What photography styles does Ashlee Nicole Photography offer?

Ashlee Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ashlee Nicole Photography offer?

Ashlee Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ashlee Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashlee Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ashlee Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashlee Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.