Ashlee Nicole Photography Reviews

Ashlee Nicole Photography 4
Ashlee Nicole Photography 5
  • Kassie Borowski (Shelley) · Married on 10/13/2019

Spectacular

Ashlee and Jason did an OUTSTANDING job! They were super patience, with us and our wedding party and all of our request. They're talent and skills are out of this world and they did everything in their power to capture every special moment! I totally recommend them and will be using her again for all my photo needs.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Lisa Dundee

My wedding was absolutely magical, and I owe all of my special memories to Ashlee Nicole Photography! Ashlee is passionate, talented, hardworking, attentive and trustworthy. Her attention to detail, fun-loving attitude and professionalism truly put my mind at ease from beginning to end. She took the time to create a photography timeline with me and ensured each and every moment of my wedding day was captured. Her taste and aesthetic is one of a kind, and her work ethic like none other. It rained for the most of my wedding but Ashlee made the best of it and captured our special day perfectly! Her assistant Jason was amazing as well. They kept us and our bridal party laughing, and made the pictures just so much fun! Ashlee and Jason are not only incredibly talented with photography, they are down to earth and personable, which makes it feel like you’ve been friends with them for years. I would highly recommend Ashlee Nicole Photography because there is no one who will care more about memorializing special moments for you like she will. Thank you, Ashlee and Jason!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to capture your wedding day! Mother Nature was not our friend that day but you and Aj were amazing and so flexible. I am so happy you love the sneak peeks can't wait for you to see all the memories.

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Decision Ever

Ashlee Nicole Photography is AMAZING and we are so glad we chose Ashlee for our wedding day!! I really struggled to find a wedding photographer but once I met Ashlee I knew she was a perfect fit! Ashlee is very genuine and professional and she was very accommodating with our budget and vision. Her and Jason traveled to Tampa for our big day and they truly went above and beyond for us. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since the wedding and she already gave me an awesome sneak peek of our photos. Her and Jason are very talented with their work! From price to product you will NOT be disappointed with Ashlee Nicole...highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Ashlee and Jason are the best!

When looking for a wedding photographer, we really wanted someone who would make the day fun and someone we would be comfortable around. Ashlee is exactly that and more! She is talented, sweet, fun, and overall just the best! She and Jason were a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants gorgeous photos and lots of fun for their wedding! Pricing was very reasonable and our package included an engagement session! We love Ashlee and Jason!!

Ashlee Nicole Photography 6
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 7
    Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Sutton · Married on 04/13/2019

Photographers that are flexible, engaging, and really go the extra mile

It's hard to put into words how grateful we are to Ashlee and Jason for their work on my sister's wedding! In looking for a photographer, we were looking for someone with not only amazing photography skills, but someone who would make the bride and groom feel comfortable and relaxed. Ashlee and Jason were just a perfect fit. They are charming, engaging, and not afraid to give you direction to ensure the photos come out fantastic. They take any and all input you may have and use their expertise to make your suggestions and vision come to life. We suffered some emergencies and setbacks the weekend of the wedding. Ashlee took everything in stride, was flexible, helped us rearrange the schedule, and felt like a friend every step of the way.
    Out of all of our vendors, Ashlee and Jason were one of our best hires. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. Especially for a more shy bride and groom, she really was just a dream to work with, and really makes the da feel special. If we ever have another wedding in the Fort Myers area, Ashlee and Jason will be our first call!

Ashlee Nicole Photography 8
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 9
    Sent on 04/17/2019

Melanie · Married on 01/05/2019

The best photographer for any occasion

Ashlee is amazing at what she does. I followed her on Instagram for years and always hoped she would be the one when it was finally my day. Her and Jason are the best. Thank you both! Couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Melanie! Thank you for such a sweet review. It was an honor to finally be able to photograph you and Ricky. Your wedding was so beautiful and I am obsessed with your photographs! Cheers to our first wedding of 2019! Ya'll killed it!
  • Bonie

Bonie · Married on 12/28/2018

Absolutely amazing.

Ashlee and Jason are AMAZING! I am so glad I was able to book them for my wedding, they are so great to work with and their work-product speaks for itself! Ashlee was always responsive to all of our inquiries, whether it be via e-mail, text-message or phone call, Ashlee was always quick to provide me with information. She is very detailed and made sure to collect information on my family/friends and carefully planned out the photos I wanted to capture for my wedding. On the day of my wedding she did such a wonderful job at making me fell at ease, for she has this delightful vibe to her that makes taking pictures a fun and enjoyable experience. My bridesmaids and I LOVED her, simply put, she was just awesome, and no amount of words or reviews can make justice to her amazing talent and spirit!
    Jason was working with my husband and the groomsmen as they were getting ready and they all had a blast with him and kept commenting on how prepared Jason was (Jason even came in handy with a nail-clipper, saving the day!).
    You will not regret hiring them, if you have the chance to book them, DO IT! For us it was truly one of the best choices!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Bonie you're making me cry with tears of happiness. You and Sameer were such a fun couple to work with. I loved getting know your fun, quirky personalities. It made the day be so much fun! Thank you for having me photograph your memories! And I cant wait for you to see all the photographs!

And I am sure we will see each other again at some concerts in the future!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 12/08/2018

You will love working with Ashlee!

Ashlee and Jason are an amazing duo! Everyone adored them at our wedding! Ashlee is so much fun, she really gets your bridal party into it and is a big part of making your day even more special. I appreciate the attention to detail on all of the little things I cared so much to have, I also thank them for being so organized and making sure the day runs smoothly while getting everything you want. Her brilliant ideas, work and photos speak for themselves. I am in love with ours and will treasure the beautiful memories they captured for the rest of our lives!!

Ashlee Nicole Photography 10
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 11
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 12
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 13
    Sent on 01/21/2019

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Leslie! You were one of the most beautiful brides, your dress fit you like a glove and Matthew looked amazing as well. I loved all the details you had on your day, you know me and the details I love them just as much as you do. So thank you for trusting my expertise to photograph your amazing day! Cant wait for you to see them all!

Kristi · Married on 04/21/2018

Ashlee and Jason were both so kind, down to earth, and made my wedding day so much fun! They showed up to my venue 40 minutes early ready to go! They both make a dream team together, Ashlee photographs while Jason is able to catch cool little videos and he also has many gadgets with him! He had a fan to keep me cool throughout the pictures and a bubble blower which I thought would make the pictures turn out cool and they went out and bought them for my wedding which I did not ask them to do, they go above and beyond to make your day special. All day they made it blast playing little jokes with us to getting down to serious pictures! I don't think I could of even dreamed of a better photographer! All im going to say is pictures are everything spend every dime you can on them! I was lucky Ashlee was available on my day because if not I would of had to switch days shes THAT WORTH IT! I don't think there is another photographer with the skills she has or time and effort she puts in! I ADORE Ashlee and I give 5 stars all day long book your wedding now with her do not even wait. I went off the reviews on wedding wire and they did not steer me wrong! Thank you so much Ashlee and Jason you made my day one I will never forget. I will be looking for reasons to book with you both in the future!

Ashlee Nicole Photography 14
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 15
    Sent on 04/23/2018

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Kristi! Thanks so much for hiring us as your wedding photography team. Jason and I can’t thank you and Thomas enough. We had such a blast with you. We are so glad we were available and you had such a memorable day. So thankful you enjoyed jason as our assistant for the day! I had such a fun time capturing all the memories from the day. #bubblegunsarelife! We love y’all! And can’t wait to share more photos with you!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

I honestly cannot put into words how amazing Ashlee is! I love how active she is on social media and how quick she responded to me whenever I emailed her, messaged her on IG, or texted her. She was like a coordinator on my wedding day. She showed up 30 mins early to my getting-ready room and showed me photos of the reception hall she went to before meeting me, which was a surprise because it was in a different location! She and Jason were so much fun to work with and they were very detail oriented! Our wedding party loved them and our sneak peek photos are phenomenal! My husband and I are so happy we hired Ashlee and her team for our wedding day because they really cared about capturing as much of our day as possible for us and we truly appreciated it! You helped make our wedding day better than I imagined! Thank you!

Ashlee Nicole Photography 16
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 17
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 18
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Natalie! Thank you so much for this amazing review. Reading your sweet words about our services brought tears to my eyes. Seriously it was a complete joy to photograph such special moments for you both. Thanks for trusting us. We had a blast and cant wait for you to see of the photos!

Hillary · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Ashlee Nicole, she was wonderful to work with, I was a nervous bride and she really put me at ease through all of the pictures. She was very professional, showed up early, and listened to what my husband and I wanted out of our pictures. Best of all, the photos are absolutely stunning and we are so happy with how they turned out.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

Ashlee and Jason were an amazing duo to work with. Ashlee is not only a photographer, but she is an artist. Watching her work was amazing. The way we would start walking and she would stop and say we must take a picture here, I envy that artistic eye! The pictures I have seen so far are absolutely stunning! They arrived early and they even helped me bustle my dress ! Jason got me Chardonnay when I was so thirsty :-) they went above and beyond and you’re missing out if you don’t use them! They are brilliant, charismatic, and professional! I owe a lot to them :-)

Ashlee Nicole Photography 19
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 20
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 21
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 22
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Lindy · Married on 11/04/2017

Best of the best!! I can’t say enough good things about Ashlee! I’m so so so happy she was part of my wedding day! She truly went above and beyond before, during and after the wedding. She’s very organized and was very easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted and exceeded our expectations!! Ashlee and Jason really captured so many details and special moments from our big day, we can’t thank them enough!! We absolutely love our pictures!!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashlee is the best! She helped so much in the planning process not just with pictures. She was literally amazing from the engagement session all the way through 7 months later to the wedding! I would highly suggest Ashlee as anyone and everyone’s wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Ashlee was so amazing! She did my engagement and wedding picture, as well as my sisters. She made it comfortable and fun! It was like hanging out with friends. She really captured the moments perfectly! I will definitely be using Ashlee when ever I need a photographer! She is the best!

Ashlee Nicole Photography 23
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 24
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 25
    Ashlee Nicole Photography 26
    Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Fibi

Fibi · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashlee Nicole Photography was amazing for our engagement and wedding photos! The pictures were better than I could’ve ever imagined!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

I honestly can't say enough about Ashlee! She is an amazing photographer and such a fun and bubbly person :) I planned my wedding long distance and was only able to use her for our wedding photography - we emailed and chatted on the phone prior to the wedding and that was it. She was super professional, fun and accommodating on the day of and because of our conversations leading up to the wedding and her detailed timeline, I knew exactly what to expect and was not worried in the least. Between Ashlee and Jason we had every picture done on our list (and then some!) We just got our pictures back today and I am absolutely thrilled with how they turned out!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

I was so happy with the service that Ashlee Nicole Photography provided for my wedding. From the moment she and her photography assistant arrived on the morning of my wedding, I was confident that I would have beautiful pictures! Ashlee was very professional and friendly. She had many creative ideas for photos and was so receptive to the ideas that I had as well. During the reception, she and her assistant were very attentive and always ready to snap a photo for me. I loved having Ashlee as my wedding photographer and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful pictures of their special event!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashlee was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day fun and easy! She's funny and knows what she's doing, plus it was great to have an assistant.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Briana · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley & Jason were both very pleasant to work with. Ashley did both my engagement pictures along with my wedding pictures. I love each and every single one of them. Even with it threatening to rain while taking our engagement pictures Ashley was able to capture each moment perfectly. I can't even put into words how much I love my wedding photos! Thank you again Ashley & Jason!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review Briana! It funny looking back on the journey we have had. I am so excited for you and Art! Thank you for having us capture such beautiful moments!

Laila · Married on 04/15/2017

Ashlee Nicole is amazing at what she does and, without a doubt, was the easiest wedding decision we made. Everything about Ashlee and her photography make the wedding planning that much easier. I valued her opinion and expertise more than any other vendor and wouldn't hesitate to ask her opinion on things such as setting up the ceremony site or how certain things normally work on the big day and she was always gracious to answer. All the planning and preparation beforehand helped settle my nerves about a lot of the details and she always responded quickly when I had a random question for her. My husband and I were very blessed to find her as our go-to photographer. Not to mention her stunning pictures! We have gotten so many compliments on the photos she has shared with us and it just makes me that much more certain we chose the right person to photograph our day. There are just no words to how beautiful her representation of our wedding was. The best part is that her personality puts everyone at ease which is so important on a day that can be very stressful. Everyone from the parents to the bridal party loved Ashlee!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nathalie · Married on 04/08/2017

Ashlee was absolutely amazing!
    I've always loved her work and always followed it since we met through a mutual friend. I didn't think she traveled out of fort Meyers but was so happy to hear that she did and was able to come out to orlando. From the start she was flexible about scheduling an engagement shoot for my now husband and I. He's in the navy so it was kind of hard to get him here before the wedding but it all ended up working out last minute and Ashlee was available. On the wedding day things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Jason and Ashlee photographed everything I wanted and more. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Ashlee Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nathalie for the support and love you have shared through the years. It was an absolute honor to photograph your wedding! Thank you for hiring us! We loved all the details you put in!

Kandice · Married on 04/08/2017

Ashlee and Jason do wonderful work! They provided my husband and I with both engagement and wedding photos that we will cherish for many years to come! I love their style of photography and I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 03/25/2017

Ashlee and Jason were amazing to work with! Not only are they super talented, and delivered amazing pictures, but they made the whole day a blast! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

Ashlee is the best. There's nothing else to say. You would be making a mistake not hiring her as your photographer. :)

Sent on 04/07/2017