Erica Braley Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

I am located in Cape Coral, Florida, and love to travel. I come with many years of experience and especially love to help my clients create a timeline for their day and stay on schedule. My style is modern and natural, and I take an array of candid and traditional photos. I want to be your photographer for all of your special occasions, beyond just your wedding day. I love capturing clients’ precious moments and am grateful for having a chance to be part of your life events.

From capturing detail shots to that special kiss with your special someone, Erica Braley Photography will be ready with the camera. I will travel to you if you’re having a destination wedding, and will also book weddings involving multiple locations. Some of my services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Canvas
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Louis
    Louis D. Married on 04/20/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Very easy to work with

Erica is a great photographer. She showed up when she said she would. That was huge for me. She was friendly and very professional. She captured the pictures we wanted her to take. Overall it was a great wedding and Erica was a big part of the success. I would highly recommend her.

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you Louis and Marisol, wish you all the best in your life together. Thank you for choosing me to capture your day!
    Elisabeth J. Married on 01/29/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Zero regrets with Erica!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Erica!! My fiancé and I are slightly camera shy but she made the entire experience enjoyable for both of us and most importantly our pictures turned out AMAZING!! We got our engagement photos and wedding photos done and are so happy with all of them!! I also highly recommend having the photo booth if you’re using her for a wedding or party. During our consultation Erica gave us great recommendations for locations we could use for photos, vendors in the area and was overall so helpful every single step of the way!!

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

You are so sweet, thank you so much for the review :) I loved being a part of your special day and look forward to photographing future memories too!
  • illustration stars

• Julie & Derek
    49 photos · 08/18/2018

Pricing

Labif Filmhouse Labif Filmhouse Wedding Videographers

Erica is our favorite photographer to work with, she is awesome in every way! We have had the pleasure of working alongside Erica many times, and it is ALWAYS a pleasure! She makes sure that we are able to capture all of the special moments of the day so that we can both create magnificent results together for our clients!! She is so down to earth, and very very talented and great at what she does! Two thumbs up from Labif Filmhouse we love Erica!

LadyCakes Bakery LadyCakes Bakery Wedding Cakes

Erica is a pro! Captures all those moments for a lifetime through her lense .. she is a must!

J & A Makeup Artistry J & A Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erica is a wonderful photographer who will help capture all your memories to share with future generations. Her personality shines. She has experience in beauty and editorial which enables her to get the shots you want. You'll truly enjoy working with her!

Cape Coral Cape Coral, Florida, 33993
Location of (Erica Braley Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding