J & A Makeup Artistry

Fort Myers, FL View map

Janea and her team of experienced artists love make up and making women feel beautiful about themselves. Make up is fueled by their passion to make those feelings last when you look back on your pictures 10 to 40 years from now. Each women is unique and needs to feel their best on their big day. They listen to what you want and enjoy creating the best look and feeling for the big day. Also offered are trial runs and recommend having it done on a night you are going out or even to try on your dress at the shop. Please contact us so we can make your day all about you!

Janea & Artists

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$180

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Brandi Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect December Wedding

Janea and Chelsea did an amazing job on my wedding day. I couldn't of asked for a better make up artist/ hair stylist team. My bridal party and I absolutely loved our hair and makeup.
    Elizabeth Married on 01/13/2017
    Janea was FABULOUS! Just like any wedding we had Hiccups and on the morning of I was stressed and wondering if we could get it all done in time. Once Janea sat me down, she had music playing and such a great person to talk to, I felt all my stress going away and enjoyed my princess treatment. When she was done I looked even more amazing then I expected. My make up was flawless! And it lasted through the wedding service, photos, dinner, and three hours of dancing! Janea delivered more than a flawless look, she gave flawless service.
    Katie Married on 01/07/2017
    I cannot say enough great things about Janea and her team! It felt like we had been friends forever at my consultation and the morning of the wedding she and her team felt like just a part of our crew! They were quick and accommodating and made us all feel super comfortable. Janea took a girl who doesn't wear much make-up and made me feel like a princess! I would not only recommend her, but might look for reasons to get makeup done just to hang out with her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

J & A Makeup Artistry 1
Discount
You can always find deals, discounts, and contests on our Facebook page. We also let you know about other contests going on in the area as well. Lots of giveaways!!

Steph Jones Photography Steph Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Janea is a SUPERB Hair and Makeup artist! I have worked with her on several occassions. She is fun, sweet and highly professional! I recommend her to all of my clients, especially for weddings!

Hunter Ryan Photo Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

Janea and Praveen are amazing makeup artists. On time, professional and they really love what they do and it shows. They have a passion and we love working with them, because we know our brides will look beautiful and in turn photography flawlessly. :)

Brooke Price Photography Brooke Price Photography Wedding Photographers

Janea is hands down my go to for all hair and makeup needs of my clients! Amazing talent, impeccable service, and all around One of the Best of the Biz!

18404 Hawthorne Rd Fort Myers, 33967
Location of (J & A Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding