Park City, UT 84060 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Jewels

Hi, I’m Julie Jackson! Are you looking for someone that you can trust with your hair on your big day, look no further! I have been styling hair for the past 13 years. I am a licensed hair stylist who has worked both in the East and West Coast. I am confident in all type's and decade's of hair styling. I have worked with celebrities, dignitaries, commercials and more. Including: Zooey Deschanel Scorsese family, Paris Hilton, Kelly Roberts, Vanessa Minnillo, Geena Davis, Rashida Jones and more. I have training in many unique styles and curls. My job is to make the bride happy and will not rest until she is 100% satisfied. This is your day and your hair should not be something you need to worry about!

I work in the D.C. region as well as the S.L.C. Region and can travel to any destination. In addition to myself, we have a team of 2 other professional stylists Shana and Abri who also came from the West Coast but currently work in our East Coast Region. Both have been in the Industry for almost as long as I have. They have similar training, creativity and fully represent the Julie Jackson brand and name. When you contact Hair by Jewels you are getting not only a group of talented ladies but more options of availability for your big day!

Our greatest desire is to make every women feel beautiful as herself. Beauty is not bought and cannot be defined but only be recongized.

Looking for that perfect style but don’t have the hair to achieve it? we can add temporary clip-in hair extensions to your hair that are of the highest of quality and are 100% real and natural looking!

We also know some fantastic makeup artists (who we can recommend) if you are looking for a team of professionals to come in and make you fab for your special day!

Call 703-405-3605 or email me at hairbyjewels@gmail.com to set up a trial and consultation!

To learn more about me and view more photos you can visit my blog at hairbyjewels.blogspot.com, or email me at hairbyjewels@gmail.com, or you can visit my Instagram page @juliejacksonstylists.

Follow Hair by Jewels on

img01
img010

58 Reviews for Hair by Jewels

Abby · Married on 10/26/2013

We worked with Shana and Shelly on our wedding day and they were fantastic! They did hair for all of the bridesmaids and mothers and everyone looked amazing. Shana listened to what each woman wanted and made them look even better than they could've imagined. Most importantly, I told her that I wanted to be able to dance all night long without messing up my hair...and sure enough after a night on the dance floor, my hair looked flawless and so did all the bridesmaids!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Rebekah · Married on 10/13/2013

Because I had SO many women, I hired Shana to do the hair for my bridesmaids and my MIL. (I had a different stylist for me, my mom, and my MOHs) ALL of their hair turned out GORGEOUS!!! Not only was Shana flexible in terms of time of arrival (and she was EXACTLY on time!), but she was also flexible in taking payment day of (everyone could make payment to her directly) and in only doing bridesmaids and not the bride. She worked great with my stylist, and even though I had my own, I would have been TOTALLY confident with Shana doing my hair. She did an AWESOME job on my MIL who has really short and not well conditioned hair and who had no idea how she wanted her hair styled. She gave everyone a different look, but somehow they all went perfectly together and everyone looked GORGEOUS and it really added to the excitement of the day for everyone to feel so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better - she was simply fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone. I knew she was good when my stylist wanted her number!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Pegah · Married on 09/22/2013

Julie is hands down the best hair and makeup artist in Utah! Not only did she do 9 completely different, beautiful styles to fit each of my bridal party's distinct tastes, she did all of us in less than 4 hours. My bridal hair and makeup was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She truly is an unbelievable artist, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a bridal stylist. In fact I already did recommend her to my sister in law, who had a great experience with her as well!

Sent on 11/06/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hair by Jewels FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair

• Sara Sultan Photography
    Sara Sultan Photography Wedding Photographers

Worked with Jewels for a wedding last year and loved her work and professionalism. Definitely recommend!!

• Kelley Cannon Events
    Kelley Cannon Events Wedding Planners

Julie and her team are beyond amazing at wedding hair styling...almost like hair magicians! We have worked together with so many bridal parties and she never ceases to amaze me, even when challenged with difficult styles or hair. Book Julie early, you will be happy you did!

• Anne Robert Photography
    Anne Robert Photography Wedding Photographers

Best hair stylist in DC by far. I am not exaggerating one bit. The only hair stylist I recommend to my brides!

• Park City, 84060 See on map