Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Kelley Cannon Events

Dedicated to the Details

Kelley Cannon Events is a full service planning & design firm servicing clients in Virginia, the District and Maryland, as well as destinations worldwide. We were recently named the Top Wedding Planner by Northern Virginia Magazine (2017) and a Top Vote Getter in the Wedding Planner Category by Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine (2017, 2016).  Our client's weddings have been featured in publications such as Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Washingtonian Bride & Groom and on blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Southern Weddings, ModWedding, Elizabeth Anne Designs, United with Love, and more.

Whether you are just getting started in the process or nearing the end, we can help! Our goal is to make your day stress-free and a beautiful reflection of you as a couple.  Contact us to learn more about our current offerings and availability. We look forward to speaking with you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Military (2)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Kelley is AMAZING at what she does. From our first meeting, I knew we had found a great planner --- she has great taste, an extensive network of vendors, and the organizational skills and experience to make sure everything stays on track (even when we were planning a wedding in 4 months!). My husband and I really appreciated how much Kelley worked with us to create a unique, personal event that reflected our preferences and values, and helped us stay on budget. All of the vendors that Kelley connected us with exceeded our expectations. And the day of the wedding, Kelley and her team made sure every detail was in place and we had nothing to stress about. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and personal our wedding was, and we could not have done it without Kelley Cannon Events! Kelley is such a lovely person, and my husband and I cannot thank her enough for helping us to create our dream wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

Kelley is the BEST! We loved having her as our wedding planner she went above and beyond any of our expectations. We got the full planning package and it was worth every penny! Kelley helped us with venue selection, vendors, day of logistics and everything in between. I don't know how we would of put together this special day without her. I also really appreciated her laughter and fun in the whole process, Kelley takes her job extremely seriously but also is a ton of fun to work with! We were living abroad for part of the planning and Kelley was also so flexible and patient with the time difference, which we really appreciated. One of the best things about Kelley and her events team is that they strive for attention to detail and have great relationships with other wedding vendors! Picking vendors you quickly realize is overwhelming, but Kelley strives to find high quality vendors in your budget and helps narrow down the choices when you are picking. You are in great hands with Kelley and her team and I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding planner needs!

View Vendor Response

Elopement
Number of Planners
9 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
The team over at Kelley Cannon Events should be at the top of your list! If you want to enjoy your wedding, trust these ladies. Each wedding we've worked together has been expertly executed and breathtaking. You can trust these ladies with everything from timelines to flowers, they know their stuff! Trust me, you won't be disappointed working with the team at Kelley Cannon Events!!

Kelley Cannon Events is an amazing company to work with. They are very professional and every single event they produce is top notch. They are very creative in all that they do in decor as well as making a budget go very far. If there is any bride looking for a professional planning company, I would highly recommend using Kelley Cannon Events! They're awesome!

Over the past four years I've not only had the pleasure of working with Kelley and her associates, but I now consider a close friend of mine. She's genuine, warm hearted, hard-working, and easy to get along with. I can't tell you how important it is to work with wedding vendors that put you at ease on your wedding day and Kelley will definitely do that.

87 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

112 S. Patrick Street, Alexandria, VA 22314   See On Map
703-477-5111 (phone)
By appointment only
Kelley Cannon Events is a wedding planning and design firm from Northern Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Kelley Cannon Events is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the DC Metro region wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Wedding planning and design.