Kelley Cannon Events Reviews

106 Reviews for Kelley Cannon Events

• JoHannah

JoHannah Harrington · Married on 04/02/2020

Best Wedding Planner!

Kelley was the most amazing wedding planner. We met her and instantly clicked with her bubbly personality and attention to detail! We walked her through our vision of a wedding - long kings tables, dark moody colors, and a candlelight procession (in February). She nailed it - it couldn't have been better. She made sure our guests were well fed, danced their socks off, and had so much fun. I can't recommend her highly enough and I welcome the chance to provide any details on ALL the things she did for us! Truly the best!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Hannah! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute JOY working with you and Jarred throughout the planning process and I absolutely loved the end product! Dream day!

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

Go with Kelley Cannon, she is the best!!

We are so glad that we found Kelley! We knew right away that we wanted to work with her. We had trouble deciding on a package that was right for us, so she helped us come up with a custom package.

She was super helpful in narrowing down all our design ideas. She is extremely patient and understands how to communicate with people. She has the right amount of creativity without being cheesy or showy, and she understands the industry well. When we started having issues communicating with our venue’s coordinator, Kelley really stepped up to bridge the gap. Everything on the wedding day ran smoothly and we didn’t have to deal with anything. Go with Kelley Cannon, she is the best!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We loved working with you and Brett on your beautiful day!!!! Thank you again for entrusting us to help bring it all together!

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2019

The Best Money We’ve Ever Spent

Kelley Cannon is amazing. She is hands-down the best money we spent on our wedding. She haggled on our behalf to get vendors to lower their prices, took care of all the details when we needed to reschedule our date, and helped us along every single step of the planning & execution. Every time someone would ask me about a detail of the wedding, I’d begin with, “Our planner, Kelley, she’s amazing...” Despite juggling multiple weddings she always made us feel like we were her only clients. I cannot recommend her more; do yourself a favor and hire Kelley.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Peter and Lucia · Married on 02/11/2019

Kelley Cannon Events is the BEST!!

We can't say enough great things about Kelley and her team. Kelley went way above and beyond the coordination services that we had originally contracted for. We don’t live in the DC area, so Kelley was able to step in and coordinate a lot of last minutes items for us. She was awesome the day of the wedding handling every last detail of the event. We couldn't ask for a better vendor to work with. We highly recommend Kelley Cannon Events!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Kelley Cannon is amazing! We got the partial planning package, and she went above and beyond anything we could’ve expected from her. She took what started out as a few pictures, and conversations and turned it into one of the most unique and beautiful weddings I’ve ever seen. She always strives to find the best vendors within your budget and is great at thinking outside of the box to help conceptualize your vision. She was extremely organized, and responsive, but most importantly a blast to work with. We are utterly grateful for everything she did to help make our wedding the most amazing day ever.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for these sweet words! It was such a pleasure to get to work with you and Zach to create your beautiful day! I loved every minute of the planning with you guys!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Lois and Kelley made our special day seamless

If you're a busy bride who A) mostly has your stuff together but B) know you'll need a hand with all the details leading up to the big day, KCE's wedding coordination services are perfect for you.

Lois Gaul was our coordinator--she was an absolute delight to work with and essential in making our day seamless. Lois was thoughtful, communicative, and organized. She was also super responsive to our desires as we created a timeline and worked through the details in the month or so leading up to our wedding. She went with our ideas when they made sense but gently pushed back when necessary, and was always respectful and professional.

On the day of, Lois bounced back and forth between the hotel where we were getting ready and our venue to make sure everything was on track while Kelley was at the venue while vendors got set up. Together, they ensured that everyone--from vendors, to family, to wedding party, to guests--knew where to be and when. They helped to transition our space from ceremony to reception and made sure that all our personal decorative items looked flawless. At the end of the night, they returned our gifts, cards, and personal belongings to the hotel. Thanks to Lois and Kelley, our day went off without a hitch and my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy every aspect of the wedding. Even my bridal party, mom, and MIL kept commenting how efficient and helpful they both were.

Of all the decisions we made, hiring Lois and Kelley Cannon Events was easily the best one. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Becca! We loved working with you! You totally had it all together and we are so glad we were able to support you towards the end of the planning and help pull it all together on the day-of. Wishing you and Jonathan many years of happiness, Lois & Team KCE
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

I absolutely love Kristin Corrigan from Kelley Cannon Events!!! We hired her as our day-of coordinator as well as some additional design and pre-planning help. Kristin was so sweet, so easy to work with, super responsive, and creative. We first met with her about 6 months out. I had a lot scattered ideas that I had pulled together from pinterest, bridal magazines, etc. and she was able to help me turn it into one cohesive vision with some unique touches. She also created a customized to-do list for the coming months until she took over for that final month. The to-do lists you find online are nice, but they aren't customized to your wedding needs so this was so helpful and helped keep me on track. We met back up with her again about a month prior to the wedding. She was great taking over with the vendors, helping us on our walk-through, etc.
    On that weekend of she was so amazingly helpful. She was so organized and on top of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. When my dress wouldn't bustle she came up with a fix, when a bridesmaid strap on her dress broke she was there with a safety pin. She knew I was panicking about the weather for our outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour and was so great helping me navigate that stress! She called me the day before to let me know there was a tent available that we could use for free in the gardens so we didn't have to get married in the indoor option that I hated. And on the day-of when it was time to make the call, she was so good about making sure I was comfortable with the call we were making. I was convinced we could still go without the tent but thanks to her advice the ceremony was under the tent and it poured!
    I didn't work much with any of the other women that are part of the team, but if they're anything like Kristin you will be in great hands. I cannot recommend Kristin enough. Hiring her was the best investment we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jen D · Married on 06/09/2018

Dupont Wedding during DC Pride Parade

When we realized that our wedding fell at the same time and location as the DC Pride Parade, we knew that an experienced set of eyes and hands would be incredibly helpful in the weeks leading up to our big day (and especially on the day of). The last thing we wanted was to be stressed about vendor logistics on our wedding day.

We opted to hire Kelly Cannon Events for partial planning services, and it was worth every penny. Kirsten Corrigan was a delight to work with; she had such a nice way about handling vendors, family, and a persnickety priest. There is nothing I find more reassuring -- in life generally, but especially in the throws of wedding mayhem -- than someone who exudes competence and calm. Kristen not only had those qualities, but she was organized, detail-oriented, and fun. My husband said "she was unflappable, and made sure our families and friends where in the right place at the right time."

Importantly, we felt that she was our advocate and had our best interests in mind. Just one example -- she convinced our reception vendor to allow our vendors to arrive and set up earlier than they otherwise would have been inclined, which was important given the chaos of people and road closures that is Dupont Circle during the Pride Parade. With Kristen's help planning, our wedding ran EARLY the whole day. That's wild.

More to the point: you won't regret hiring Kristen. :)

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jess Pearce · Married on 01/09/2018

Highly recommend!

I can't say enough great things about Kristen and the Kelley Cannon team! Hands down the best money my husband and I spent on the wedding. Kristen came in and helped with the final preparations of the wedding. She calmed my nerves every step of the way. And she handled issues that happen day-of which I had no idea. Kristen and team made my day and I couldn't ask for a better vendor to work with. Highly recommend Kelley Cannon Events!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Morgan Emmart · Married on 11/11/2017

Life-Saving on Wedding Day

Kristin Corrigan from Kelley Cannon Events was essential in making our wedding day flawless! She was amazing to work with and was on top of every little detail for the big day. She handles communication with all your vendors the week prior to the wedding so you can relax, and relaxation is key before your wedding. Kristin is professional and respectful to you, your bridal party, family, and vendors. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and Kelley Cannon Events. Because of her our wedding day was as smooth as can be and we partied the night away with no issues. I would recommend her and her team a million times to any future brides!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Morgan! It was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you! Thank you for entrusting us on your special day! Best wishes, Team KCE

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Kelley is AMAZING at what she does. From our first meeting, I knew we had found a great planner --- she has great taste, an extensive network of vendors, and the organizational skills and experience to make sure everything stays on track (even when we were planning a wedding in 4 months!). My husband and I really appreciated how much Kelley worked with us to create a unique, personal event that reflected our preferences and values, and helped us stay on budget. All of the vendors that Kelley connected us with exceeded our expectations. And the day of the wedding, Kelley and her team made sure every detail was in place and we had nothing to stress about. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and personal our wedding was, and we could not have done it without Kelley Cannon Events! Kelley is such a lovely person, and my husband and I cannot thank her enough for helping us to create our dream wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! We loved working with you both on your special day!

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelley is the BEST! We loved having her as our wedding planner she went above and beyond any of our expectations. We got the full planning package and it was worth every penny! Kelley helped us with venue selection, vendors, day of logistics and everything in between. I don't know how we would of put together this special day without her. I also really appreciated her laughter and fun in the whole process, Kelley takes her job extremely seriously but also is a ton of fun to work with! We were living abroad for part of the planning and Kelley was also so flexible and patient with the time difference, which we really appreciated. One of the best things about Kelley and her events team is that they strive for attention to detail and have great relationships with other wedding vendors! Picking vendors you quickly realize is overwhelming, but Kelley strives to find high quality vendors in your budget and helps narrow down the choices when you are picking. You are in great hands with Kelley and her team and I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding planner needs!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you, Kathryn! You and Jeremy were a dream to work with - thanks so much for your kind words and for having us be a part of your planning process!

Elise · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelley was absolutely amazing and I can't recommend her enough. We got married at my family's horse farm in Middleburg Virginia on September 16, 2017 and did a tent wedding and outdoor ceremony for 200 guests -- Kelley was so organized, detail oriented, and took care of everything so that we could rest easy and stress-free! We loved the team of vendors that Kelley recommended as well (catering, music, bathrooms, welcome boxes, tent rental, lighting, overall look and decor, officiant, transportation, rehearsal dinner + Sunday brunch planning, etc. etc. etc.!). Kelley and her team were super professional, fun and nice - and made the entire experience start to finish wonderful for us -- and so special. It was a dream wedding and honestly, I can't wait to plan the next event with Kelley!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/01/2017

Kelley Cannon Events came highly recommended. Kelley was integral to our special day and created a day that was beyond our most romantic and beautiful dreams. Numerous seasoned wedding attendees remarked that our special day was "THE most beautiful wedding." She provided detailed help with every stage of the wedding planning and day-of coordination. From planning that included vendor selection to venue visits to coordination meetings/calls, Kelley exceeded our every need and expectation. On the actual wedding day, while it was unexpectedly warm and we endured a pre-wedding shower, Kelley meticulously planned in such a way that the day was seamless and breathtakingly designed. Kelley made the wedding process pleasant and executed a elegantly stunning and festive day. We cannot endorse her and her team enough.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Kimberly, you made our day! Thanks so much for the sweet words! We had an amazing time working with you and Justin and bringing your fabulous vision to life!

We worked with Lindsey as our planner and she was fantastic. She does a great job of responding to and handling bumps in the road and was able to help us get some better deals with our chosen vendors than we would have been able to secure on our own. She's a very pleasant person to work with and is great to have in your corner during contract negotiation. She clearly knows how to handle people very well, and has worked with many vendors before, so she already has good working relationships in place. The vendors we worked with all had nothing but compliments for Kelley Cannon and Lindsey in particular. They worked to not only impress us, but her as well, which is a tremendous help when you're working over the small details of a contract.

She'll get to know your style and tastes and will work to keep your vision of the day unified and on-course. The 'day-of' she was readily available and handled a couple of minor crises without involving us at all. I would highly recommend Kelley Cannon and Lindsey in particular to anyone who is going to need an event coordinated. I have recommended her to my friends, and I know my wife has as well. Kelley Cannon offers a fantastic value, very helpful spreadsheets and lists, and very professional staff.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Becky · Married on 05/27/2017

We worked with Kristin Corrigan from Kelley Cannon Events and she was such a pleasure to work with! Kristin was extremely responsive to emails, always getting back to us within a day or two (or set expectations if she was going to be traveling.) She was extremely professional -- I trusted that she would be a great partner to the other vendors that we had hired and be able to pull everyone together successfully. I really appreciated her flexibility in the way she worked with us too. We hired her to be a month-of coordinator, but my mom was coming to visit DC from California ~2 months prior to our wedding and wanted to meet Kristin in person before the wedding day. Kristin sat down with us for an hour to meet in person while my mom was in town, helping to instill confidence in us. Kristin also provided really great advice as needed, but was in no way overbearing or over controlling. In particular, she provided some really great ideas for how to handle our decorations, since we were putting most of the decor items together ourselves. And the real value came in the day of the wedding. We completely trusted that Kristin would handle everything -- all the tiny details (and there were many) across the different stages of the day and the evening event. And this left us free to enjoy the time with friends and family and not have to worry about set up, take down, organizing anything, fixing small issues, etc. The entire event went off perfectly and stress-free!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Becky! It was our pleasure working with you and we wish you both all the best!

Veronica · Married on 12/03/2016

I highly recommend Kelley Cannon for your big day. We hired Kelley Cannon Events for day of coordination and I am so happy we did. The day would not have been the same without their team!

Kristen Puzzo of Kelley Cannon Events is an absolute pro and rockstar! Thanks to her I was able to be present and enjoy all the precious moments that made up the wedding day. She was extremely organized and worked with us (a couple with a huge bridal party and ambitious shot list for photos) to make our day look and feel how we wanted it. She took care of every detail we stayed on schedule! She even took our gifts and items back to my hotel for us so we could go out with our friends after the reception ended.

The team is very reasonably priced and worth more than every penny. You'll be so happy you worked with their team!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Kelley Cannon Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Veronica! We loved being a part of your special day!

Rachael · Married on 12/03/2016

From initial planning and decor discussions to vendor interaction and day of implementation, we knew things would be taken care of with Kelley. She is a master of logistics with a great eye for detail and design. Having Kelley there really took the pressure off of us and made our wedding day practically stress free. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelley is simply an incredible wedding planner. From the first meeting she was direct and thoughtful about what it would take to meet my wedding planning goals. She understands that planning a wedding is an investment and does not disrespect any desire to stay within budget. She always fought for what would be the best value and best aesthetic for our event. The icing on the cake is that she is so kind and fun to be around. She came highly recommended from a family friend and we now are recommending her to all the DC area engaged couples we know!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Christa · Married on 11/05/2016

I used Kristin Corrigan with Kelley Cannon Events and she was amazing! Kristin went out of her way to make the day stress free for us. She took care of everything - every last detail - and we were able to enjoy the day and not worry because I knew she would handle any pop up that happened. Thanks again to Kristin and Kelley Cannon Events!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lois · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Kelley Cannon Events for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! Having a wedding is an investment and skimping on a wedding planner/coordinator shouldn't be overlooked. I needed someone to help me with the day-of timeline as well as directing where people should be/go the day of the wedding. We worked with Kristen Puzzo and couldn't have been happier. I could tell after first time I met with her that she was highly organized and efficient and was just what we needed. Our wedding day would have been chaotic had Kristen not been there! We couldn't have done it without her and she and her assistant did an amazing job! Trusting someone to handle your wedding is day huge, and this company did not disappoint!

We purchased the day-of-coordination package which was worth every penny. Kristen made recommendations to me for rental companies and helped answer wedding etiquette questions that we didn't know how to handle. She contacted all of my vendors and scheduled a walk through at our venue prior to our big day. She made my wedding day run so smoothly (we had no hick-ups whatsoever) and was able to ease my mind during this process. Knowing that my wedding was in Kristen's hands allowed me to relax (as much as any bride could!)

Hiring Kristen Puzzo from Kelley Cannon Events was worth it, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this company to future brides!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

Book Kelley right away!!!! She is absolutely fabulous - not only bringing my vision to life but being an absolute pleasure to work with along the way. I could not say more positive things about Kelley and her work.

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 05/14/2016

Choosing Kristen Puzzo and Kelley Cannon events for partial planning was the easiest and best decision we made at the outset of our wedding planning odyssey.

Kristen was respectful of our budget and always came prepared with a few great vendor options to choose from and explained the pros and any cons associated with each. We knew we could trust Kristen to have our back and since Kristen and Kelley Cannon events have wonderful relationships with vendors it certainly made the process much easier.

Kristen and the amazing Kelley Cannon team always went above and beyond - we couldn’t be more grateful for everything she/they did to make our special day the jewel it was.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Marlin · Married on 05/08/2016

They prepared my wedding so good ...

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • MrsRivera

Amanda · Married on 02/21/2016

I didn't think we could afford a Day of Coordinator, and I didn't think we needed one. However, we were running into some logistical problems with getting everything set up, so I decided to look into it.

Kristen was great from the beginning. She took the usual DOC package and trimmed it down to something I could afford. I had few vendors to coordinate and wasn't doing any dances, bouquet tosses, or anything like that. I did not meet Kristen until the rehearsal, but she was very responsive and easy to reach via email and phone.

When we were finalizing everything, she asked me so many questions I never would have thought of. During the rehearsal, my now husband (who didn't think we needed a coordinator) leaned over and said "Good call on hiring her!"

I have heard from several guests that our wedding went so smoothly and didn't have any hiccups like most weddings do - and that's all because of Kristen. Sure, the cake was late due to traffic and the guests got through the appetizers more quickly than anticipated, but no one had any idea because of how good a job Kristen did.

Sent on 02/25/2016