Perfect Detail Event Planning

Perfect Detail Event Planning

$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Perfect Detail Event Planning

Because you want it to be perfect. . .

Perfect Detail Event Planning is a wedding planning company located in Vienna, Virginia. The company was founded in 1997 by Victoria Rapoport, who leaves nothing to chance by relentlessly attending to every detail for each couple's wedding.

Arranging for photographers, caterers, florists, musicians and invitation designers can be very overwhelming, but Perfect Detail Event Planning has developed a network with the best in the region and can provide several recommendations as options to work within your budget. All the hard work can be left to Victoria and her team while you sit back and prepare to enjoy a personal and memorable wedding. The following services are offered to couples who choose Perfect Detail Event Planning:

• Budget analysis

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

We are so glad we hired a wedding planner, and even more so that we chose Victoria. While our original thinking was to just have a "day of" planner, Victoria was much more than that -- and thankfully so, because there's always more to event planning than you think! Victoria helped me in the weeks leading up to the wedding, whether it was reviewing seating charts, talking with vendors, coming to the wedding site to review set-up, or even just talking color schemes... And of course on wedding day she was on point and ran everything like a pro. Always responsive, always helpful. Some people are good at their jobs but aren't the easiest to work with... Victoria however is great at her job and a very enjoyable person to work with! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture audrey, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Perfect Detail was the best decision we made for our wedding! We started planning a year out. Victoria stood out from many wedding vendors right from the beginning. She has years of planning experience and her enthusiasm for celebrations was obvious from our first conversation. She helped me explore several venue ideas before we decided on our final choice. I cannot say enough how helpful Victoria was even before we hired her! She gave me great suggestions over the phone to help us get started on planning. I was moving to Baltimore to start graduate school and very worried about having the time to plan. Thanks to Victoria, I was able to have fun planning and focus on getting ready for graduate school.
Victoria’s recommendations for catering, flowers, and band were amazing. Our guests have not stopped talking about our wedding band. The flowers at our wedding were perfect. The catering exceeded my expectations. Victoria knew how to recommend a variety of vendors for our specific tastes. There were so many logistic and coordination challenges that I could not have overcome without her guidance and expertise. For example, she created a rough draft timeline weeks before the wedding in order to help keep things organized. She kept track of vendor contracts and details so I could enjoy the experience of my wedding and not be bogged down in the details. I changed my mind about table linens, food, ceremony and she never made me feel like I was asking too much of her. I knew she was planning other events, but she made us feel like our wedding was her top priority. She graciously offered to attend meetings with other vendors. She even met with my lighting vendor so I didn’t have to drive from Baltimore in rush hour. This seriously almost brought me to tears because I was so grateful for the support. She helped organize and plan the rehearsal the day before the wedding. Planning with Perfect Detail is the best value and service!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Eco-Friendly

Perfect Detail Event Planning Pricing

220x220 sq 1289238312701 robintim814of1592
220x220 sq 1350655138196 dcrentallinen
220x220 sq 1350655162595 kasweddingoct.2012

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Perfect Detail Event Planning is just that. . .PERFECT! Couples always have pleasant things to say about this event planner!

Victoria is amazing! Her attention to detail is flawless. She builds a relationship with her clients and her customer service standards are top notch. It's always a pleasure to work with Victoria because I know the event is going to run very smoothly and beautifully. It makes my job very easy taking pictures of smiling faces in a beautiful environment down to every last detail. A++ vendor

Victoria is a real professional! She is with her brides every step of the way. I have worked with her on numerous weddings, and every one of them has been exceptional. Her company name "Perfect Detail" says it all!

Gorgeous! Victoria and her team are so very talented. They always have right answer to everything, and the best solutions! Their creativity and a personal service is superior to all others! Simply wonderful people! A must see!

Vienna, VA 22182   See On Map
703-319-1098 (phone) 703-281-0330 (fax)