Perfect Detail Event Planning

Perfect Detail Event Planning

$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Perfect Detail Event Planning

Because you want it to be perfect. . .

Perfect Detail Event Planning, a premier event planning company in the Washington Metropolitan Area, has earned a stellar reputation in a highly competitive market. Founded in 1997 by Victoria Rapoport, Perfect Detail specializes in planning and overseeing social events recognized for exquisite taste, unparalleled efficiency, unrivaled personal attention and, of course, supreme attention to detail.

Details are important. At Perfect Detail we don’t leave anything to chance. We possess the expertise to create the perfect event for you—whether you are a business professional who’s too busy to do it yourself or a bride who dreams of her perfect day—Perfect Detail will deliver. We arrange a wide variety of events including such private affairs as weddings, birthday and anniversary celebrations, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs as well as social functions sponsored by corporations, trade associations, non-profits and community groups. Our events have taken place in some of the finest facilities in the Washington Metropolitan area, including The Willard Hotel, the National Press Club, Meridian House, Chevy Chase Country Club, Hay Adams Hotel, Westfields Conference Center, and The Tower Club.

Photographers, caterers, florists, musicians and invitation designers…it can all be overwhelming! We have worked with the best the region has to offer and we will provide recommendations to complement your event, within your budget. When you select Perfect Detail as your event planner, you can leave the hard work and worry to us. Your job is to sit back and anticipate a memorable occasion.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Working with Perfect Detail was the best decision we made for our wedding! We started planning a year out. Victoria stood out from many wedding vendors right from the beginning. She has years of planning experience and her enthusiasm for celebrations was obvious from our first conversation. She helped me explore several venue ideas before we decided on our final choice. I cannot say enough how helpful Victoria was even before we hired her! She gave me great suggestions over the phone to help us get started on planning. I was moving to Baltimore to start graduate school and very worried about having the time to plan. Thanks to Victoria, I was able to have fun planning and focus on getting ready for graduate school.
Victoria’s recommendations for catering, flowers, and band were amazing. Our guests have not stopped talking about our wedding band. The flowers at our wedding were perfect. The catering exceeded my expectations. Victoria knew how to recommend a variety of vendors for our specific tastes. There were so many logistic and coordination challenges that I could not have overcome without her guidance and expertise. For example, she created a rough draft timeline weeks before the wedding in order to help keep things organized. She kept track of vendor contracts and details so I could enjoy the experience of my wedding and not be bogged down in the details. I changed my mind about table linens, food, ceremony and she never made me feel like I was asking too much of her. I knew she was planning other events, but she made us feel like our wedding was her top priority. She graciously offered to attend meetings with other vendors. She even met with my lighting vendor so I didn’t have to drive from Baltimore in rush hour. This seriously almost brought me to tears because I was so grateful for the support. She helped organize and plan the rehearsal the day before the wedding. Planning with Perfect Detail is the best value and service!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Eco-Friendly

Victoria was amazing from start to finish. She is very professional, friendly and everything you can want or need in an event planner. The day of the wedding there were several hiccups that Victoria handled quickly and appropriately. We highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews

12 Photos

My Photo Album

12 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Perfect Detail Event Planning is just that. . .PERFECT! Couples always have pleasant things to say about this event planner!

Victoria is amazing! Her attention to detail is flawless. She builds a relationship with her clients and her customer service standards are top notch. It's always a pleasure to work with Victoria because I know the event is going to run very smoothly and beautifully. It makes my job very easy taking pictures of smiling faces in a beautiful environment down to every last detail. A++ vendor

Victoria is a real professional! She is with her brides every step of the way. I have worked with her on numerous weddings, and every one of them has been exceptional. Her company name "Perfect Detail" says it all!

Gorgeous! Victoria and her team are so very talented. They always have right answer to everything, and the best solutions! Their creativity and a personal service is superior to all others! Simply wonderful people! A must see!

Events

Vienna, VA 22182   See On Map
703-319-1098 (phone) 703-281-0330 (fax)