Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22305 Map · Phone number

About Lettering by Lynne

Lettering by Lynne is a unique invitation and paper goods designer based out of Alexandria, Virginia. Since 1988, the shop's design team has been helping couples set the tone for their event by crafting entirely personalized invitations and paper goods. Utilizing beautiful paper stock, imaginative design, and years of expertise, Lettering by Lynne can help you create invitations that you and your guests will want to hold on to forever.

As well as invitations, the designers at Lettering by Lynne can provide several customizable paper products, such as imprinted napkins, place cards, RSVP cards, thank-you cards, menus, programs, and save-the-dates. The shop also offers beautiful framed seating charts and gold or silver table number stands for rent. Couples receive one-on-one consultations to ensure the final product meets all of their wants and needs, with customization options including embossing, foil stamping, letterpressing, engraving, laser cutting, and thermographic printing. Other invitation services include:

• Addressing

Lettering by Lynne 2
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Dao · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Invitation

The first thing I did was inquired about the pricing for couple vendors. Typically, I would read the review. Couple of the vendors got back to me, but when Lynne got back to me, she had everything that I needed to see. She was everything that you want to work with when selecting the wedding invitation. First, we exchanged email, then in person appointment. She showed so many selection but I think after couple of looked through the book and style, I was able to select what I wanted right away. Look no further for the wedding invitation if you live in DMV. Everyone complimented me with my invitation, they thought it looked traditional, yet elegant. Lynne was prompt, professional, even went extra to create my names placecards for me manually after I already placed the order. She also helped with selecting your wording.

Lettering by Lynne 3
    Lettering by Lynne 4
    Sent on 02/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Service, Choice and Product

Lynne was a delight to work with. She offers a HUGE selection of products in every price range. We were very pleased with our invitations. We highly recommend Lettering by Lynne!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Lettering by Lynne's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and your mother on your wedding!
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 09/02/2018

Lynne is AMAZING and our FAVORITE vendor!!

My husband and I worked with Lynne for our wedding invitations and escort cards. Lynne is AMAZING, and was our favorite vendor to work with! From the start, Lynne was extremely responsive. Lynne was respectful of our budget and offered us several great options of wedding invitations all within our budget. Lynne gave us great advice and helped us find the perfect invitation for us. The turn-around time was extremely fast! Our invitations were stunning, so much so that we decided to have Lynne make our escort cards as well, which also turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined. Lynne is so great to work with. She's helpful, responsive, fast, and very talented. We are so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Lettering by Lynne's reply:

Hi,
    Thank you for such a nice review. You were a very easy couple to work with - and, yes, your invitations turned out beautifully! It was a pleasure working with both of you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lettering by Lynne FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

Rabbi Laurie Green Wedding Officiants

Gorgeous! What a pro!

• KLC Events
    KLC Events Wedding Planners

Lynne is wonderful to work with. She's patient, professional and precise! High quality service and beautiful products for all budgets.

• Encore Studios
    Encore Studios Wedding Invitations

Lynne from Lettering by Lynne is in a class all her own. Her ability to walk through and guide each customer during a very stressful time is unmatched by others. With all the years she has been one of our dealers, we have nothing but superb things to say about her. We highly recommend and endorse Lettering by Lynne.

• Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, 22305 See on map