Oakton, VA 22124 Map · Phone number

About Sara Sultan Photography

My name is Sara. I'm a cappuccino-loving, globetrotting, mother of two, with a full time job in international development, and a formal education in computer science, organization development and knowledge management.

So, where does photography fit in?

Photography has always been a familiar concept to me as both my parents were enthusiasts. My siblings and I grew up traversing through albums of countless snapshots tracing their lives, and later, our childhood. These memories, paused in time, are precious reminders of a time long gone,
but not at all forgotten.

I'm lucky that the symbiotic arrangement between my eagerness for preserving memories and this business venture, gives me the opportunity to work with clients who share similar views. My love for photography drives my business and my business supplements my love for photography. Win-win!

Bottom line

Preserving passing moments through photography is a notion close to my heart and I try to have fun while doing it. If you feel the same way, drop me a line. Let's make some memories together!

IMG79903
IMG6984blur
1n3a4544

9 Reviews for Sara Sultan Photography

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

I sit here trying to come up with some perfectly articulate way to describe how happy were were with Sara Sultan's photography services at our daughter's recent wedding. Suffice it to say, she was wonderful! From the moment my daughter first contacted Sara, we knew we made the right choice. Before the event, she was very professional and timely with the contract and arrangements, even taking the time to visit the venue in advance which I'm sure was not convenient. I had not met her until the wedding day and immediately knew we were in good hands. She was so calm and pleasant, which must be difficult with all the personalities and wishes of any bridal party. We had an unusual request, with a surprise visit from the newly married couple's golden retriever immediately after the ceremony, which she caught perfectly with priceless pictures. All the digital pictures arrived quickly and we keep pouring over them, thrilled with her talent and insightfulness as to what kind of pictures we wanted (more spontaneous pictures of the reception than formal shots of the wedding party). We simply could not be more appreciative of Sara and thank her for her part in our beautiful memories.

Hafiza · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot truly express in a simple review just how amazing Sara is. The photos she took were far beyond what I expected - simply amazing! Not only is her work superb, but she is the sweetest, friendliest person who made everyone feel so comfortable around her. My family and my husband's family loved her and I still hear my guests talking about how awesome, friendly and professional our photographer was. So grateful I went with Sara and recommend her a million times for anyone looking for a photographer in the area. THANK YOU SARA!! :)

• Karen

Karen · Married on 05/18/2013

Sara is wonderful! She was recommended to me by a mutual acquaintance when I was having trouble deciding on a photographer and I'm so glad that I went with her. She's friendly and fun and I was instantly comfortable with her; this was important because my husband is not generally comfortable getting his picture taken, but I knew that he'd relax around Sara. She has a more journalistic style with lots of candids as opposed to lots of posed pictures--we had those, too, of course, but many of those didn't look like forced poses. She does a great mix of modern and traditional so you will end up with lots of really amazing photos along with the standard ones that your grandparents will want to have.

Sara was with us for a good ten hours and we loved having her around us on our wedding day. We got around 1200 pictures and I have to say that based on the quality of her work and what we paid, we got a great deal! She definitely cares about you having an awesome final product and puts a lot of effort into making sure that you do. Her turn-around time is maybe a little longer than other photographers, but she still got our pictures to us sooner than we expected based on our contract. I have zero complaints and can't recommend her enough. Anyone who chooses Sara will be glad that they did.

Sara Sultan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance