Fabulously Chic Weddings

Cape Coral, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fabulously Chic is a destination wedding planning and design company in Southwest Florida, specializing in weddings in Naples, Sanibel, Captiva, Marco Island, Fort Myers and Sarasota area. With nine years of event experience, wedding veteran Courtney Gabelbauer has become an industry leader in classic and sophisticated weddings. She provides an unparalleled level of style and creativity, while always striving to exceed client expectations, and make the planning process an enjoyable experience.

Fabulously Chic offers different levels of services and always provides customized pricing, as no two weddings are the same. Fabulously Chic can manage every aspect of your wedding from start to finish, or simply assist you in specific areas of the planning process. Services include:

• Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full-event planning
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding of your dreams!!!

Courtney is amazing! She took notes and ideas from every phone call, email and pinterest board and can truly put together your dream wedding as she did mine!!! I did not have to worry about anything which was a huge relief, she was on top of everything and thought of every single detail even with being 6 months pregnant! I mean this woman is extremely talented! I can't thank Courtney enough for everything she did for us.
    Alexandra Married on 10/16/2021

Just Hire Her

Courtney is amazing! Her organization and expertise is beyond helpful in this industry. She hands down puts you first and listens to every detail you want for your day! She was my planner for my wedding on October 16th 2021 and she made my day stress free. I had three locations which can be a lot for planning purposes. Getting ready at the hotel, ceremony at the church and cocktail and reception nearby..... can I tell you how hard navigating and staying on top of vendors/ design/ timeline etc for all three locations?! She nailed every detail all with a big smile on her face! she is realistic and honest and i feel like that is what you want in a planner! You want to trust the person who will actually be with you more than your spouse leading up to the day (lol) and that is truly Courtney!
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 03/20/2021

The Absolute Best

I cannot say enough great things about Courtney and her team!! I was planning on having a small "destination" wedding in SW Florida and needed a planner to help me since I live in New York. I didn't have the largest of budgets but she was able to make my wedding dreams come to life and it was absolutely beautiful! She was unbelievable responsive, personal, professional, creative and such a pleasure to work with! I truly could not have had my wedding vision come to fruition without her! I was a nervous wreck bride and she made everything come together that I was actually able to enjoy my vacation in Florida the days leading up to my wedding and enjoy my actual wedding the day of! Incredible design, organization, planning, following through with vendors.. just everything! Amazing, thank you Courtney!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

None Other None Other Wedding Bands

Courtney is incredibly professional and truly cares about doing the very best for her couples. Every wedding we've worked with her has been great from start to finish!

Erica Braley Photography Erica Braley Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney is AMAZING!! I hired her for my own wedding and absolutely love working with her. She is professional, organized, dedicated and friendly. All of my guests raved about her. HIGHLY recommend her.

Burroughs Home & Gardens Burroughs Home & Gardens Historic Weddings

Excellent work!

3011 NE 1st Ave Cape Coral, FL, 33909
Location of (Fabulously Chic Weddings)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding