Fabulously Chic Weddings Reviews

Fabulously Chic Weddings 6
Fabulously Chic Weddings 7
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't have done it without Courtney!

Hiring Courtney was one of the best (and easiest!) decisions we made when planning our wedding. She is absolutely fabulous, and she made our wedding everything we hoped for, and so much more. Courtney was able to take my somewhat scattered ideas for an indoor garden wedding and turn them into a reality (she was even able to get bistro lights hung in the venue!). Her attention to detail, professionalism, and overall kindness made working with her a dream, and I’d jump at the chance to work with her again (in a non-wedding setting, of course!). From her guidance and experience with picking linens and table settings, to the day of the wedding, Courtney and her team kept everything relaxed, running smoothly, and on time. She made sure we ate the day-of, and even went so far as to follow us around with plates of appetizers when we were taking pictures! There’s no way I would have enjoyed the wedding day as much as I did without Courtney, and for that I am forever grateful.
    I honestly feel like I cannot put how wonderful Courtney is into words, but just know that I loved working with her, and I was sad when she had to go at the end of the night! Courtney is the best, and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 12
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2019

Courtney is AMAZING!!

I am so happy that I hired Courtney with FabChic Weddings for our Day of Coordinator! She went above and beyond to help make our wedding day absolutely perfect in every way! I emailed her countless times in the months leading up to our wedding day with a million questions and she always responded back quickly and with great advice that truly helped relieve so much wedding stress. She coordinated our rehearsal the day before and had great insight to make everything run smoothly. The morning of our wedding, there was a big thunderstorm and our venue ended up loosing power for a few hours while we were trying to get ready. Courtney handled everything! She worked with the venue to find us a location with power to get ready in and took care of all the little details. In what should've been an extremely stressful time, this bride was calm and was able to enjoy the day because of Courtney! I truly don't know how we would've done it all without her! Courtney handled all details of the entire day. She communicated with other vendors, set up all the decorations, kept everyone on the timeline, and was there for any little thing that came up. She is extremely organized, detail oriented, and so incredibly kind. I absolutely can't say enough good things about her and would highly recommend Courtney and FabChic Weddings to everyone! Thank you Courtney for making our wedding absolutely perfect and so memorable for us!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2019

The Best in the Business

Courtney is super professional, detail-oriented and just an overall dream to work with. During our planning process, she maintained the most impressive response time, accurate budgeting and time schedule I have ever seen. I mean, she is honestly the only reason I can sit back and recall our wedding day as one of the best days of my life! She handled sourcing every vendor and worked directly with our venue on every little detail. I never heard a single complaint from my wedding party or any guests, she handled everything with ease. Our friends and family all know Courtney now and she will ALWAYS hold a very special place in our hearts. My husband and I are so grateful to have met & worked with Courtney & her team.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 22
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 23
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 24

Julie Sherlock · Married on 05/04/2019

Courtney is a dream wedding planner

Where do I begin...Courtney feels as much a part of the wedding as our family and friends did! We hired Courtney for full planning and coordination and she helped us design our entire wedding from afar (we got married in Sanibel at Casa Ybel Resort and live in CT). She helped us pick vendors and everyone we worked with was top of their game. There are a lot of little headaches that come with so much planning and coordination and Courtney managed every one of them for us. She has an eye for design and helped bring the look, the feel and the colors we wanted to life. She asked us to describe the words we were looking for that we want people to say about our wedding- 'fun', 'great music', 'stunning', 'wow', 'beautiful', 'elegant' and every one of those words was said to us at some point! It was a perfect weekend and we owe much of that to Courtney. We interviewed several planners and Courtney stood out from the rest with her professionalism, organization, connections to vendors, and designing. If you're looking for a planner, I highly highly recommend Courtney and FabChic!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Erin Anzalone · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Experience with Courtney for my 3/16/19 Wedding!

I recently had my wedding at LaPlaya on 3/16/19... where to begin?! Courtney will always hold a special place in my heart because she is who I credit for making my wedding day so magical and more than I could have ever imagined. Hiring Courtney was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. I had no idea how many small details and vendor coordination was involved (a lot of work!), I could not have done it without her. She was able to see my vision and make my dreams come true. She not only helped immensely before the wedding but also having her there for my wedding day allowed me to enjoy myself! She is incredibly organized, extremely hard worker, a calming presence, and has a true gift of wedding planning and coordination! I could not have asked for anything more, and many family members also recognized how much she helped and I received SO many compliments. It will be a day I treasure forever. Thank you Courtney!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 33
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 34

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Wedding Planner

We just got back from our amazing destination wedding in Sanibel Island, and I don’t think there are enough great things I can say about our experience working with Courtney. In a relatively short amount of time, she helped us plan a weekend-long dream wedding that completely surpassed all of our expectations. She is an unbelievably hard worker who guided us through all aspects of the planning process, including helping us pick our vendors who were all so wonderful, keeping us on track timing-wise, and helping us create beautiful details that all of my guests were wowed by. Among other things, Courtney operates as an issue fixer, therapist (at times!), and vision-interpreter, and she has become an honorary member of our family. I don’t know if there is a messaging feature on this, but if you have any questions, I’d be happy to talk more about working with her!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 12/15/2018

Courtney helped us to have a Flawless Wedding

Courtney is the best. She made sure that my wedding day was flawless. Leading up to the wedding she was always making sure that everything was ready and was answering any questions I had! She really can do it all! From welcome bags, keeping the boys in check, bussleing the dress, to every small detail she was on top of it! I did not have to stress at all on my big day, because I knew Courtney had it! She even took photos and sent them to me so I could see some before the photographer could send me photos! Thank you Courtney... my wedding day was the best day of my life! If you want the best coordinator out there, pick Courtney!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 35
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 36
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 37
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 38

Megan Owens · Married on 12/08/2018

Megan Owens

Hiring Courtney as our wedding planner was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. She is the kind of person that every bride and groom dreams of working with. From day one, she went above and beyond to help create the most perfect, magical wedding weekend. Her knowledge of the industry, professionalism, thorough communication, and attention to detail surpassed every expectation. Courtney helped design and plan our rehearsal dinner, welcome dinner, wedding ceremony and reception, as well as our farewell brunch. She brought our vision to life, and her impeccable taste helped create four breathtakingly beautiful events. Every vendor she recommended was beyond amazing, and her constant guidance, support, and efforts will forever be appreciated. From putting together our adorable welcome bags to creating a detailed timeline for each specific person in the wedding, I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help plan our big day. On the day of the wedding, Courtney was an incredible force of nature. Because of her, our day was flawless and flowed smoothly, and we were able to enjoy every minute of it. My family and I were incredibly relaxed because she was so organized, and all of our guests remarked on how immaculate the execution of the wedding was. She truly was phenomenal, and we cannot thank her enough for creating the wedding of our dreams! I would hire her again in a heartbeat, and I highly recommend her to any future brides who are looking for an absolutely incredible wedding planner!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 44
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gordon · Married on 11/17/2018

Above and beyond and EVERYTHING

Courtney was the best planner we could have ever imagined. She went above and beyond and made our day the most incredible experience. She was always available with a smile on her face and was our best wedding investment (which is saying A LOT) as we wouldn’t change one thing about our wedding day. We love her and cannot thank her enough for her ideas, creativity, and execution. We worried about nothing leading up to the day or on the day of. We love her and cannot stop saying thank you.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 45
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 46
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 47
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 48
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 49

Alexis Weakley · Married on 11/01/2018

Wedding Planner

Couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Brooke and Scott Purucker · Married on 10/13/2018

The best wedding planner in the entire world!

Courtney is truly amazing. From the moment we started working with Courtney she truly made me feel like I was her one and only bride. But in reality, Courtney had many other brides too! Courtney has incredible attention to detail, she cares only about what you want and she makes sure your dream comes true. Our wedding was an island beach wedding with an insane amount of logistics. With Courtney in charge, I never had to deal with ANY logistics. She had a plan and she executed on it flawlessly. She became my friend, my therapist and my mentor throughout the entire process. My husband and I look back on our absolutely perfect day and the first person that comes to mind is Courtney. She is the one who made it happen and for that we are forever grateful. Look no further for a wedding planner than right here. She goes above and beyond and just believe me when I say above and beyond. She is absolutely phenomenal.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Fabulously Chic Weddings 50

Allison · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Courtney for full planning and day of coordination, and it was the best decision that we could have made. Courtney was phenomenal! Throughout the entire process, she was quick to respond to all emails/texts/calls, provide ideas and help solve problems. There was not a single question or request that she couldn't handle! Most importantly, she immediately understood our style and our vision for the wedding, and she helped us create a wedding day that was perfect for us. We cannot thank her enough and we highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Carol · Married on 05/12/2018

When my daughter and I began planning her Captiva wedding, we were fortunate to find and hire Courtney for entire event planning early in the process. It was the best decision we made! She had the knowledge and expertise we needed since it was a destination wedding. We loved working with Courtney...she has a warm personality and felt like a friend. She assisted every step of the way suggesting ideas and vendors and helped translate the ideas we had into reality. She took all of our questions and requests in stride and handled all matters with the other vendors for us. Courtney kept us on course and truly made the planning fun. Wedding day went smoothly and we were all calm, cheerful and relaxed. Thanks for all you did Courtney!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

I can’t say enough about what an asset Courtney was as my day of planner for my wedding. She went above and beyond for us and was quick and thorough in her responses. She helped me navigate the planning process perfectly including an unexpected hurricane and possible move of the venue 2 months prior to our wedding! The best decision I made was hiring her. I completely trust her judgement and love her bubbly personality and resourceful ways! If you’re considering hiring her do it! You will be SO glad you did!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

5 out of 5 but would give a 100 out of 5 if I could! My wedding day and planning experience were absolutely perfect thanks to Courtney! She went above and beyond for me in all aspects of planning and execution to ensure my day was perfect. She takes detail-oriented to a whole new level and ensured my day was seamless! I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted and Courtney helped me every step of the way to find my vision. I appreciated her true opinions and always keeping my budget in mind when making decisions. I am not an extrovert and do not like confrontation and Courtney was my voice when I needed her to be with other vendors and family members during both the planning process and the day of the wedding. She ALWAYS kept my needs and wants the priority and I really appreciate that :)
    I would not have had the wedding of my dreams without Courtney! She can make anything happen and is truly talented!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • User5086182 · 1+ year ago

I cannot say enough amazing things about Courtney and Fabulousy Chic Weddings!!! Courtney is incredibly talented, gifted and the absolute perfect wedding planner. If you want the wedding of your dreams she is the one that I would put my complete trust in. Thank you so much Courtney for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Christy · Married on 08/12/2017

I hired Fabulously Chic Weddings to help me with my destination wedding at South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island. I hired for the Day Of Coordination and whether that's what you are looking for or wish to have her plan the entire event, I would highly, highly recommend and wish I could give her more stars than 5. She far exceeded my expectations and have her to thank for a wedding that I feel went on flawlessly and is forever going to be my best day ever.
    Courtney and I clicked from the first call (when I was vetting her), and all along the way as she was so kind, honest, professional, responsive and knowledgeable. She gave me reassurance that I was staying up to date with making my crucial decisions and vendor selections. She gave honest insight to make sure I hired vendors that could deliver on what I was envisioning. And created a timeline for the day of that worked PERFECT for us - I wouldn't have had a clue on where to begin!
    When I met Courtney in person - once 2 months prior and then the rehearsal day - I knew even more that I was in great hands. I can say that I felt more RELAXED than I ever thought I would have been leading up to the wedding and family/friends noticed too. That was because I felt like with Courtney, I had my own personal army to execute all the details!
    Courtney is great at keeping you, your bridal parties, parents in check. (telling me to go relax and not worry about setting up the tables, asking groomsmen to ditch their sunglasses, getting my dad to put his suit jacket back on for the father/daughter dance, etc.) All things I didn't have to worry about and now looking at pictures, she is the one to thank!
    One other huge benefit with Fabulously Chic Weddings' day of coordination is that I purchased most of our decor and wanted to leave with it. They packed it all up so neatly after the wedding ended - I didn't have anything to do but load in the car the next morning.
    Thank you Fab Chic Weddings! XO

Sent on 01/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Courtney exceeded ALL of my expectations. I am very organized and Type A by nature, so I was unsure if I needed a Coordinator. After working with Courtney, she was truly the best investment for my wedding and I know that my wedding would not have been executed as flawlessly without her. The day of my wedding I was so uncharacteristically calm, and was not worried about a single detail as I had complete trust in Courtney and her amazing team.

I was planning my wedding in SWFL May 2017 from Atlanta, GA and Courtney was very responsive to emails, calls and texts; attended meetings with vendors on my behalf and provided detailed notes following; stored day-of wedding details; shipped samples of wedding details she had found; and managed my budget efficiently. My sister is local to SWFL and also worked with Courtney planning her wedding in SWFL 6 months after mine and she received the exact same level of detail and attention that I received as a destination bride. Thank you Courtney, you made the year of weddings in our family absolutely unforgettable!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Laura · Married on 04/22/2017

Courtney at Fabulously Chic Weddings is absolutely the best!!! She has definitely found her calling. Courtney is honest, fun, professional and will make sure that your wedding is nothing but perfect! She was there to respond to every email and text, especially the freak outs in the last few days. She is so organized and really takes a load off of the bride and grooms shoulders. I would recommend Courtney 100%! Truly amazing!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Melanie · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for someone who can be trusted, is extremely organized, and is more detailed oriented then someone who's OCD like myself, then look no further (I mean it)!!! Courtney was on top of everything before I could ask "what's next". It was such a huge weight off our shoulders to know that everything would get done and that our wedding day would be amazing without thinking twice about it. She truly planned the wedding of our dreams (and apparently all our guests' dreams :)) and it was a pleasure to work with her throughout the year of planning! Courtney is the BEST!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Ellen · Married on 03/25/2017

Courtney did such a wonderful job helping to plan and execute my husband's and my wedding this past March! Based in DC, we knew we needed someone on the ground in Florida to support with vendors and getting married at my parents' home, there were a lot of logistical details to consider. Courtney made the process incredibly easy! She would email me lists of vendors so we could easily select which one we wanted (I think we always went with her recommendation, too, which is a testament to Courtney really understanding what we wanted, our budget, etc.). Courtney was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, worked patiently to help tease out visions I had in my head and worked tirelessly with vendors until we were all on the same page. Her and her team handled all things big and small from ensuring design elements at the ceremony and reception space were perfect to figuring out how to transport people from point A to point B efficiently. One of the best things about working with Courtney, though, is that my family and I were incredibly relaxed on the day of the wedding because she and her team were so organized. If there were any hiccups, I couldn't tell you. It truly was a magical day and are so appreciative of Courtney and her team for helping to make it everything we wanted and ensuring that we could be fully present to enjoy the day. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2016

Hiring Courtney was by far the best choice I made when planning our destination wedding in Naples, FL, and I can’t say enough great things about her!
    Being Boston based it was just too difficult to plan from afar, and I knew I needed someone local to help me navigate the process. From our very first phone call I knew Courtney was the perfect choice. She was quickly able to pick up on my vision and knew exactly how to bring my wedding dreams to reality.
    Communication with Courtney was always a breeze. Email was my preferred method and she always responded quickly to my litany of questions. Being a local expert she was able to recommend vendors for all of my needs and then coordinate with them to ensure everything went off without a hitch. The one time there was a small snafu with one of our vendors she quickly found a replacement and negotiated the items for the same replacement cost before she even called me to tell me there was a problem (all within 24 hours of her finding out about the issue). I truly did not need to worry about a thing with Courtney at the helm, and I trusted her 100% to take care of all of the details.
    Our wedding day was absolute perfection and everything we dreamed of, and it was all because of Courtney. She coordinated absolutely everything on the big day, and I was able to sit back, relax, and enjoy our day with zero stress. I would recommend a planner to anyone planning a wedding, regardless of whether it is a destination wedding or not. Having someone else to do all of the coordinating is worth every penny, especially when it’s the amazing Courtney!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Arielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Courtney was the best experience ever. I cannot say enough positive things. She made planning our wedding a stress-free and immensely enjoyable process. She truly understood our vision and kept us on track the whole way. When people asked why I wasn't stressed leading up to the wedding, it was because I had Courtney there every step of the way.

Our wedding planning process was about 15 months and she was there from beginning to end. From helping us nail down our venue, to picking us up at the airport when it was our only opportunity to meet, to making sure every little detail was in place for our welcome dinner, the wedding and the day after brunch...she was beyond the best. She was there to answer any concerns and truly became my friend and the person I went to everything throughout the whole wedding planning journey. Her creativity and vision completely was in sync with everything I wanted and she executed it to perfection.

She helped us create a wedding that exceeded any dreams we could have ever had and made sure we had some fun while doing it!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Susanne · Married on 07/30/2016

Fabulously Chic Weddings stood up to their name by giving my fiancé and I the Florida wedding we had dreamt. Trying to plan a destination wedding without much familiarity of vendors in the area and obtaining your vision can be very stressful. Courtney made the entire process smooth and painless and she truly took the stress of planning off my shoulders. She was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish and exceeded every expectation. I wanted a wedding and reception that everyone would leave still talking about and Courtney delivered! Thank you Courtney for everything. It was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/20/2016

To summarize the review I am about to write: Courtney is amazing. Do not think twice. Hire her. NOW.

Now for the long review: I am a very organized person and didn't think I needed a wedding planner. But, so many people told me there is a need for one no matter how organized you think you are. I ended up interviewing a few planners and realized the huge value that they would add. I hired Courtney for her day of services, which meant she started getting involved about a month before to help organize schedules and reach out to vendors. She was truly amazing. She asked me questions that I didn't even know I had to think about, and helped put me at ease throughout it all. She paid attention to every little detail, and I knew once it was in her hands - it would run smoothly. She was truly a game changer to my wedding and helped relieve any stress I had. I live in another state, so we had to ship a few things down to make it easier on us. Courtney volunteered for us to ship things to her house, which was so nice of her. She went out of her way to do things like that, to make sure she was helping throughout every step of the way. I can't say enough great things about her. I made a last minute switch as to where I wanted to get ready on the day of, and she didn't bat an eye. She was on it, and contacted all of the hair and makeup crew immediately to let them know of the change.
    On top of her amazing skills, she has such a positive attitude. It was easy for me to tell that she is just a kind person, and someone that you just feel good to be around.
    I HIGHLY recommend her. My wedding would have not been the same without her role in it.

Sent on 04/07/2016