Steph Jones Photography

Fort Myers, FL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

As a born and raised Florida girl, I am a natural light and on-location photographer. I live and strive to capture the beautiful moments from your life's most important occasions - from your engagement to your wedding to creating and expanding your family. I am incredibly easy going and I love to have fun while still exuding a high level of professionalism. Your happiness is my happiness.

Steph Jones Photography has been featured in the following publications:

Love Wander

Two Bright Lights Blog

Confetti Daydreams

Bitchless Bride

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• User1059583 1+ year ago
    Stephanie did our engagement, a military shoot and wedding pictures. All of them came out beautifully. She was so professional. Brought some props for ideas that she had. She took her time with us and she was just so much fun. She will be our new family photographer. Everyone is still talking about how great out pictures are.
    Jane Married on 07/07/2018
    Steph helped make our day so memorable! She caught all of the most important, intimate moments of our wedding. She was very accommodating and even with a little rain worked responsively to capture great memories for us! Steph is very professional, gets to know her clients on a personal level, and multiple of my guests also commented on how great she was.
    Alyssa Married on 03/03/2018
    Stephanie was a wonderful photographer and my husband and I were so pleased with all the photos from our wedding! She is so talented and went above and beyond exceeding all expectations! We have already recommended her to 2 of our friends!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Steph Jones Photography Price Rates

J & A Makeup Artistry J & A Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Steph Jones Photography is amazing at capturing the love shared on a wedding day. She's so personable and pleasant to be around. I love her work and working with her. She also does boudoir shoots that are tasteful and comfortable! You will love what images you get from her for sure!

Florida Weddings Florida Weddings Wedding Planners

Steph is more than a photographer, she is an artist! You will love her fresh style and how she captures the details of your special day. She has been working with our company for many years and I can tell you first hand that she is excellent with making the couples feel comfortable and to have a fun experience as she helps create beautiful images and memories that you will cherish for a lifetime! www.FloridaWeddings.com

Makeup by Carolina Makeup by Carolina Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the chance to meet Steph at a recent wedding I serviced. She was super friendly and was able to photograph from lots of angles without getting in anybody's way. The bridal party was able to enjoy the "getting ready" portion of the day. After I saw the photos from the wedding, I was amazed at the beautiful shots she took! I would highly recommend her.

19008 Tangerine Rd. Fort Myers, 33967
Location of (Steph Jones Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding