Along Came Stephanie

Naples, FL View map

Destination weddings & events

Serving Italy - Florida - Colorado & beyond

Contact Stephanie at 239-839-7001 or Stephanie@AlongCameStephanie.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

3,200.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

7,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brian Married on 09/04/2016
    Stephanie and her team are the absolute BEST! From the beginning she helped us take our vision to the next level for our wedding at the Coconut Point Hyatt. My wife and I are also in the business and we know what it takes to make an event a success and were so happy with every little detail of our wedding. We highly recommend Stephanie for event planning, month of and day of coordinating and overall wedding planning services! You won't be dissappointed!
    Diana Married on 08/13/2016
    We were lucky to find the services of Along Came Stephanie for our destination wedding in Florida. I feel that our daughter and her fiancés dreams and vision came alive. We were also connected with the best of the best vendors in the area to add to the event with photography, food, flowers etc.
    Lauren Married on 06/18/2016
    Stop searching for a wedding planner right now, you have found the best there is to offer. Right from the beginning I knew Stephanie was a perfect match for us, she was able to turn our dreams into a reality. Stephanie did not have an easy job either, I knew nearly every vendor I wanted to use and the groom’s opinion was not one to mess with. Stephanie was able to work with vendors she had never worked with before, flawlessly- her professionalism was top notch. She was even able to communicate our vision with each one, making sure that we were both pleased. Brett (the groom) was not always the easiest, he certainly had an opinion and Stephanie knew this and worked with him to see that he also got a say in things. On the day of, I had not a worry in the world knowing that my wedding was in the absolute best hands it could be in, Stephanie and her husband are a perfect match. They will stop at nothing to make sure their couples are as happy as could be, even if that means keeping the bride away from her large crazy family so she can remain calm. I couldn’t have asked for a better couple to take care of us, we are SO incredibly lucky to have found them. We will forever cherish the memories they helped us create and I know that I now have a lifelong friend in Stephanie. She is just who you want in charge of your wedding! You will not be disappointed nor would she ever let that happen. Thank you, Stephanie, and Dave, we love you and are so lucky you were a part of our special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Visualanties, LLC Visualanties, LLC Wedding Videographers

Stephanie and her team will make sure your event is executed flawlessly with a great attention to detail with an exceptional level of service to you and your guests. As a vendor who has worked with her on numerous occasions, I enjoy the detailed timeline that let us know where to be, who's going to be there, and what is taking place there. She makes sure all the vendors you choose are above par in their respective fields and the only thing she really can't control on your wedding day is the weather. I'd recommend sitting down with her for a casual, no stress meeting and discussing how she can use her planning and design expertise to create a beautiful day for all to enjoy.

Stereophonic DJs Stereophonic DJs Wedding DJs

Always does a great job!

Naples Elite Transportation Naples Elite Transportation Wedding Limos

Stephanie is a breath of fresh air to work along side. She makes my transport services effortless, due to the structure and planning she puts into to every part of the event. She gets 5 Stars in my book!

Naples
Location of (Along Came Stephanie)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding