Naples, FL 34120 Map · Phone number

0a822b67 58c0 46c5 bf4a 5e5c77110fcd 51 364178 1569096067
2dec1101 6326 42e6 ab05 0e9dbd65f2ce 51 364178 1569097573

30 Reviews for Along Came Stephanie

Brian · Married on 09/04/2016

Stephanie and her team are the absolute BEST! From the beginning she helped us take our vision to the next level for our wedding at the Coconut Point Hyatt. My wife and I are also in the business and we know what it takes to make an event a success and were so happy with every little detail of our wedding. We highly recommend Stephanie for event planning, month of and day of coordinating and overall wedding planning services! You won't be dissappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Diana · Married on 08/13/2016

We were lucky to find the services of Along Came Stephanie for our destination wedding in Florida. I feel that our daughter and her fiancés dreams and vision came alive. We were also connected with the best of the best vendors in the area to add to the event with photography, food, flowers etc.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Stop searching for a wedding planner right now, you have found the best there is to offer. Right from the beginning I knew Stephanie was a perfect match for us, she was able to turn our dreams into a reality. Stephanie did not have an easy job either, I knew nearly every vendor I wanted to use and the groom’s opinion was not one to mess with. Stephanie was able to work with vendors she had never worked with before, flawlessly- her professionalism was top notch. She was even able to communicate our vision with each one, making sure that we were both pleased. Brett (the groom) was not always the easiest, he certainly had an opinion and Stephanie knew this and worked with him to see that he also got a say in things. On the day of, I had not a worry in the world knowing that my wedding was in the absolute best hands it could be in, Stephanie and her husband are a perfect match. They will stop at nothing to make sure their couples are as happy as could be, even if that means keeping the bride away from her large crazy family so she can remain calm. I couldn’t have asked for a better couple to take care of us, we are SO incredibly lucky to have found them. We will forever cherish the memories they helped us create and I know that I now have a lifelong friend in Stephanie. She is just who you want in charge of your wedding! You will not be disappointed nor would she ever let that happen. Thank you, Stephanie, and Dave, we love you and are so lucky you were a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Along Came Stephanie FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Visualanties, LLC Wedding Videographers

Stephanie and her team will make sure your event is executed flawlessly with a great attention to detail with an exceptional level of service to you and your guests. As a vendor who has worked with her on numerous occasions, I enjoy the detailed timeline that let us know where to be, who's going to be there, and what is taking place there. She makes sure all the vendors you choose are above par in their respective fields and the only thing she really can't control on your wedding day is the weather. I'd recommend sitting down with her for a casual, no stress meeting and discussing how she can use her planning and design expertise to create a beautiful day for all to enjoy.

• Stereophonic DJs Wedding DJs

Always does a great job!

• Naples Elite Transportation Wedding Limos

Stephanie is a breath of fresh air to work along side. She makes my transport services effortless, due to the structure and planning she puts into to every part of the event. She gets 5 Stars in my book!

• Naples See on map
    Location of (Along Came Stephanie)