14924 Indigo Lakes Circle, Naples, FL 34119 Map · Phone number

About Naples Elite Transportation

To receive a service quote, call or text Joe Hammer (owner/operator) @ 239-289-5664. Texting is usually the quickest way to get an answer if its early in the day or late in the evening.  We specialize in mid-size limousine bus options (14pax-28pax) that will wow your group, although we do also provide black car, suv, stretch limo services as well.  Our prices are the lowest in town and you will find out that with us, a limo bus is cheaper then our competitors non-limousine shuttle buses of equal size.  So if you are looking to wow your guests, contact us for your quote.  We provide our rates on the fleet page of our website.  The hourly rates posted generally come with a 3 or 4 hour minimum depending on the day and the time of service.  We do provide one-way services, one and two hour shuttle packages as well, but the package rate will depend on your itinerary.  We would be honored to provide your first quote and service your event. If you mention at the beginning of the conversation that you found us on wedding wire, we will take 10% off our posted hourly rates for all your service needs.

Naples Elite Transportation offers the best in limo and party bus services. Our style is unmatched, while keeping our prices below the competition. We will beat any quote with a similar or upgraded vehicle. We offer Black Car, Luxury SUV, Limousine, Hummer Limo and many Bus options. Naples Elite offers some of the newest bus options available on the limo market. Thanks for making Naples Elite SWFL’s fresh new choice in luxury transport. We service pickups in Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda and Sarasota area.

Follow Naples Elite Transportation on

993b68ef4d5ca066 1404400330650 white extended bus 006
pax2

12 Reviews for Naples Elite Transportation

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Naples Elite did a fantastic job for my wedding! They showed up to the ceremony on time to pick us up, and the driver was very nice and patient with all 16 of us driving around! I would highly recommend this limo service for any occasion.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Mark · Married on 08/05/2016

Joe Hammer, the owner of Naples Elite Transportation was recommended to me after I asked friends for recommendations on social media by almost everyone I knew. They could not have been more right! Joe was so quick to respond, super friendly and accommodating. Al, our driver on the night of the event was fantastic as well! Super friendly all night and we happened to leave an item on the bus not realizing it until a couple days later. I called Joe, who in turn contacted Al. Sure enough, Al had set aside the item and made it very easy for us to retrieve it. I can not recommend this company more and will definitely use them for my next event! AAAAA+++++

Sent on 08/13/2016

Ryan · Married on 05/02/2015

What a great service!

Joe and his team are incredible. I used them for a bachelor party and boy did they deliver. I had been wanting to use Joe's services for a while and when I got the chance I went for the best - their party bus!

Not only was the driver professional but he went above and beyond by picking up some items for us and keeping them cold before we started our ride.

On behalf of myself and the rest of my guys - thanks again Joe! You run an excellent service!

Ryan

Sent on 05/21/2015

Naples Elite Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Bottled Water / Ice
    DVD Player
    Fiber Optic Lighting
    Flat Screen TVs
    Premium Stereo System
    Privacy Partition

• Photographic Images by Jim Wedding Photographers

Joe and his team are extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Their vehicles are clean, well maintained and a joy to ride in. They are always timely, and I couldn't recommend anyone more.

• 14924 Indigo Lakes Circle Naples, 34119 See on map
    8:30AM - 8:30PM (Call or Text Joe for quickest response)
    Location of (Naples Elite Transportation)