Maria Angela Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Maria Angela Photography

We believe weddings are stories meant to be told with images. Stories full of authentic candid moments that unfold throughout the day. We work efficiently and discreetly, being careful not to disrupt oroverly interject unless requested or absolutely necessary.

From the moment you choose Maria Angela Photography, you are in good hands. With over ten years of industry experience and more than a dozen awards, we have learned that capturing memories on camera is just half of the equation. Exceeding expectations, communication, and your overall experience is just as important.

We look forward to hearing more about your upcoming wedding and all of the finer details that will make this day unforgettable.

Follow Maria Angela Photography on

• Real Weddings 90

82 Reviews for Maria Angela Photography

• Claire

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Maria based on reviews by other couples who said she was awesome at communicating and very organized. There's nothing more reassuring than having an organized photographer to tell you what to do and where to go on your wedding day, especially in a destination wedding setting! Maria even hired another photographer free of charge when she realized she would be quite pregnant for our wedding day. Both photographers worked well together, getting key shots and directing us where to stand and where to look. They missed a few things we wanted photos of, like the picture pendants on my bouquet of people not able to be at our wedding, but I also forgot to bring it up in the hustle and bustle of the day, so it's partially my fault, too. They handled our crazy families well for group portraits, and we got our pictures back in a very timely fashion. The albums offered are quite pricey, but they are designed nicely and we already got ours (less than two months after the wedding), which is MUCH faster than I thought it would be and we absolutely love it. Highly recommend Maria and company!

Anne · Married on 06/18/2016

I highly recommend Maria! We are so happy with all of our wedding photos. Maria truly went above and beyond to capture amazing memories for us. She is extremely organized and responsive.

Christina · Married on 05/21/2016

Maria is so awesome at what she does! I couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer and person to work with! Maria is just like me - extremely organized, detail oriented and honest. She is super knowledgeable and talented. She provided me with a ton of information, guided me through the planning process, worked with me to ensure that all of my requests, ideas and needs were met and was always professional and super nice! You'll have nothing to worry about with Maria as your photographer. She had every detail and photo of the day planned down to the minute, yet was extremely flexible and "in the moment"! She captured every part of our wedding day flawlessly and I am so thankful. My family and friends have not stopped raving about the photos. I know we clean up nice, but she really made us look like we could be in a magazine!!! I also couldn't believe how quickly she had the finished photos back to us - I swear it was within a few weeks! In addition to outstanding, beautiful photos, Maria is a wonderful, funny and kind person. It was a pleasure to have her with us on such a special day. I would recommend Maria's services to anyone!!! Thank you, Maria!!!

Maria Angela Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maria Angela Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Celine Michelle Photography
    Celine Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Maria Angela is hands down one of the most talented photographers I've ever seen. Her work is fabulous, her clients love her, and she is super sweet to top it off!!

• Sweet Apple Films
    Sweet Apple Films Wedding Videographers

Maria is an amazing photographer. She has a unique style all her own. Beautiful work!

• Limelight Photobooths
    Limelight Photobooths Photo Booths

Maria is not only an amazing photographer, she is also amazingly fun to work with. I have worked with many photographers over the years and her shoots just seem to flow flawlessly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

• 7004 Grant St Elizabeth, PA, 15037 See on map