Bellagala Photo + Video

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website
$1,495 Most Popular Price

$1,495 Most Popular Price

$100 off when you book two or more services!

For the month of May, we are offering $100 off when you book two or more Bellagala services.* Learn more by going to our website! https://shopnational.bellagala.com/pages/100-off *restrictions may apply

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, back up artist on call, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives
Prints

• Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/28/2022

Photography Review

I chose Bellagala because they were affordable and very responsive. I got to choose between a few different photographers for my wedding day and picked Caitlyn Neapolitan. She called me before the wedding to go over my timeline and any shots that were important to me. Her photos turned out AMAZING! She got all of my wedding photos back in a little over a week, I was shocked. I highly recommend you chose her for your wedding day, she won’t disappoint!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 03/06/2021

Great Photographer, Wonderful Experience

I had a wonderful photography experience with the Elizabeth Hershey! She went above and beyond for my now husband and I. She took excellent photos at the church, beach and reception. She is super friendly, accommodating, professional and full of great ideas. She made the love between my husband and myself show in the photos. The quality of this photographer came at an affordable price. I highly recommend Elizabeth!
    Abbey H. Married on 11/07/2020

Great wedding pictures

Ty Vinson was our wedding photographer. He took all the pictures we requested and got some amazing shots of our wedding ceremony and reception.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Bellagala Photo + Video 1
Offer

Learn More About This Deal at our Website:

How does it work?

• 1. We will match any comparable* vendor’s price and package for photography.
  • 2. Send your planning consultant the comparable vendor contract to validate price and package inclusions.
  • 3. Your planning consultant will customize a package to match the comparable vendor.

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

606 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
651-227-1202

Instant Quote - https://www.bellagala.com/pittsburgh-instant-quote/ | Schedule Appointment - https://www.bellagala.com/pittsburgh-appointment/
Location of (Bellagala Photo + Video)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding