DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree

The DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Green Tree would like to be the first of many to congratulate you on your recent engagement!

We have three renovated ballrooms that can accommodate 50 people for an intimate celebration and up to 600 people for an extravagant affair. Our hotel offers many amenities that your guests can enjoy from our indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, Bistro Marketplace, Champions sports bar, and Seasons the restaurant.

Our wedding and event planners are ready to help you with any wedding celebration you have in mind. From engagement parties and showers leading up to the wedding,to the actual wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception, to the farewell breakfast, we at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Green Tree believe that the “little things mean everything.”

We pride ourselves on making sure that every detail of your special day is executed just as you imagined and will forever remember. We will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day one you will never forget.

Please give us a call at 412-920-8050 or email us at kelly.thornton@dtgreentree.com to get started.

We can’t wait to help you create your day and make your wedding day a huge success!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Shuttle (1)

Bride: My wedding was July 16th 2016 and my day was nothing short of amazing!! I chose the Doubletree hotel in Greentree because I met with Kelly and love her ethusiasm. She seemed to be just as excited for my husband and I as we were. The space available was great, the food tasting was excellent with great customer service. I was so nervous on my big day but Kelly made everything perfect for me by just being there and talking to me every step of the way! So to Kelly, Charles and all the other staff that helped make my day as beautiful as it was we thank you. If I had to do it all over again they would be my first choice again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Latasha, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelly Thornton was amazing to work with! She made every step of the process easy and stress-free. I loved how everything was taken care of by the DoubleTree, I didn't have to worry about a thing (even centerpieces were included!). The DoubleTree Green Tree Hotel and the staff was so accommodating and wonderful. Many of my guests are still commenting on how good the food was. They went above and beyond to accommodate my food allergies at the reception. One of the managers Bill was extremely helpful the weekend of our wedding. I would highly recommend the DoubleTree Green Tree as their reception venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Shuttle, Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Wow...I do not even know where to start. The Doubletree was hands down the best venue we looked at when deciding where to have our wedding. We looked at many different places, but nothing compared to it. Kelly was the greatest! She was there for us the entire way. She kept me calm and collected and mind you, we were planning our wedding for over a year. She was never more that an email away. I would email her and she would get back to me instantly. We met Charles during our food tasting and he too was the best!
We have had so many complements! So many people have come up to us and even have called us to tell us that this was the BEST wedding they have EVER been to! The room was beautiful, the food was the best, the staff was more then gracious, ect. I had so many thoughts in my head what the room could and would look like but when Kelly gave us our first look at the room before guests were allowed into the room, I was lost for words! The room was breathtaking and more then I could have ever imagined. The only negative thing I can think of, is that the night had to end! But even then, our over night room was AMAZING and all the guests that stayed over night said how clean and beautiful their rooms were!
I would HIGHLY recommend the Doubletree in Green Tree to anyone! This was the best wedding and Kelly and Charles were the best coordinators anyone could ever ask for!!!!! THANK YOU DOUBLETREE AND ALL YOUR STAFF for making my fairy tale wedding happen!!!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews

16 Photos

16 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1470842856 5af7db58d34b68fc salon a grand opening wedding set up   low res

Book before 12/31/16 for Additional Incentives!

$2,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Pittsburgh Greentree by 12/31/16 and get: Free Wedding Cake, Free Uplighting, Free Chair Covers, Anniversary Package, Double Hilton Honors Points.
#WW77024cef4002f3ea

1 ENDORSEMENT
The new DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh- Green Tree, offers great entertainment, unbelievable cuisine; beautiful decor with exquisite linens and table settings. The gorgeous grand ball room is a perfect venue for that truly wonderful wedding, party or special corporate event, etc. The weddings we have photographed made a truly wonderful environment in a fun filled atmosphere. Kelly and her staff handled everything in a well co-ordinated manner which was a day well remembered; you will be treated very special with Kelly as your special host. -John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc - lokmerphotos.com

Events