Bethel Park, PA 15102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Lokmer Photography Inc.

Lokmer Photography Inc. is a contemporary wedding photography company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. John and his team provide couples with artistic, creative and romantic images in various styles. Their focus is to give you soft, sentimental memories of your wedding day that convey your love and journey together. With artistic lighting and strong composition, this experienced team knows how to deliver stunning photos. They will also provide you with a unique, high-quality album of your wedding photos that you can treasure for a lifetime!

Lokmer Photography Inc. provides many services to better capture every memory on your wedding day. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Along with their top-of-the-line wedding albums, Lokmer Photography Inc. also offers many other photography items. They offer prints, canvases, digital files, flush mounts and matted prints to display your beautiful wedding photos.

Follow Lokmer Photography Inc. on

img0282101 01 000394
243a copy 2
72df70e9be81ca79 1413836423486 lokmerphotos8

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Lokmer Photography Inc.

Alissa · Married on 08/29/2015

I'm not sure about the one brides experience, but as you can see everyone else loves John! He will be strict sometimes to get the job perfect, but he cares and it shows in his awesome photos! I do not yet have all of mine, but his photos he has sent thus far are beautiful! He is affordable and you get quality photos! My family and friends also loved him and he was very caring and attentive to us all!

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • User4942047 · 2+ years ago

Lokmer Photography is truly a diamond in the rough. My wife and I struck gold when we hired John to photograph our wedding. Very professional and captured the best moments of our wedding. Very pleased.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Lokmer photography was one of the best choices I made throughout my wedding planning process. John is professional, creative and a pleasure to work with. I received my proofs within a week we got home from my honeymoon! It was great!! After meeting with john and choosing the pictures we wanted in our album, we got it within a couple weeks. Not only was it was fast, most importantly BEAUTIFUL! I look at my album almost daily and everyone I show thinks it's stunning. Pictures help you relive your amazing day and Lokmer photography has captured the beauty of my wedding that I will cherish forever, and you will too!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Award

Lokmer Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• EFM Image Consultants
    EFM Image Consultants Wedding Planners

We are very impressed with the creativity and quality of Lokmer Photography. The ease of working as a team with them is always a pleasure!

• Ferrante's Lakeview
    Ferrante's Lakeview Banquet Halls

Dear Lokmer Photography Inc.: It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you working with the brides and making everything run smoothly with our schedule. Your pictures are very professional! We hope to be working with you again soon!

• Southpointe Golf Club
    Southpointe Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Lokmer Photography Inc. has been in business for many years. John Lokmer is truly passionate about his work, clients, and overall quality of the product. John is easy to work with and can provide any couple with limitless possibilities for their photos. The Southpointe Golf Club has had the pleasure of working with Lokmer Photography on several occasions. As a Private Club we are very particular as to who we suggest in terms of a vendor and we would welcome back Lokmer Photography any time !

• Bethel Park, 15102 See on map