552 S Trenton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Nadine Photography

Hi I'm Nadine the lead photographer and business owner of Nadine Photography, based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I've photographed over 90 weddings alongside my team of associate photographers. I pride myself in getting to know my clients on a one-on-one basis so that by the wedding day, we are exactly on the same page and comfortable working together so everyone can relax and enjoy the celebration.

Mission -
The main focus of my art is photographing natural moments. I love catching glimpses of loving expressions when nobody knows I'm shooting! Candid expressions are key. But when the timing is right, I'll take the lead and set some traditional posed portraits, especially for family photos. Unless my clients prefer an entirely photo-journalistic approach.

Pricing -
Check out the rates sheet attached below, including packages ranging from $1,600 to $2,200.
I'm also happy to customize them by adding or subtracting any of the features listed.

Discounts -
This fall I'm offering a 5% discount to the package of your choice! (Valid through November 1, 2019).

Additional deals include a $150 discount by opting out of the engagement session included in the packages, or a $50 discount by opting out of the prints.

Pittsburgh Venues -
I've had the joy of photographing at incredible venues including the Pennsylvanian, PNC Park, Heinz Chapel, Phipps Conservatory, National Aviary, the Gateway Clipper, Twentieth Century Club, George Washington Hotel, St. Mary of the Mount, and many more. Let me know your venue and I may be able to send you some example shots if I've worked there before!

Equipment -
I always shoot with two Nikon cameras on hand
with lenses ranging from a broad zoom (11-16mm) for the big group shots, to up close zoom (300mm) particularly good for the ceremonies. I use on and off camera flash when necessary, particularly during the receptions.

Editing -
The qualities of editing that are consistent through all my work include optimization of clarity, lighting, color toning, cropping, and artistry. The artistry quality is what then becomes customizable. That is tailored to the clients' style - classic/traditional, vintage, rustic, or vibrant/bright. The decided tone of my clients' photography matches their personality and desired theme of their special occasion.

Final Product -
The high-resolution images are delivered in digital format via jump drive, along with a select number of prints. Photo books are available for an additional fee. For more information, contact me at nshermanphoto@gmail.com

Engagement Photos -
This is a great chance for us to get to know each other and become comfortable working together! I try to make it as fun and care-free as possible. For more examples of my engagement photography, visit nadinephotography.net/engagement-photos.

Follow Nadine Photography on

Nadine Photography 6
Nadine Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary Albrethsen · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful photographer with great energy

Nadine was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She kept in contact from the time I booked her right up until the wedding day. She was always very responsive when I had questions or when I sent her different locations for pictures or shots I wanted of certain photos. She even looked at my Pinterest board of photo ideas and pulled us aside on the day of the wedding to take some of the photos I had saved but forgotten about. All of our family and friends commented about what a great job she did and how she had an amazing amount of energy and enthusiasm. She was flexible even though we were running late at the beginning of the day, and she was great at rounding people up and getting everyone to smile and have fun while taking pictures. Not only that, but her and Ashlyn, the 2nd photographer, took photos of us with our dog and gave him lots of treats and made him feel super comfortable with getting a photo shoot with us. She sent us a preview set of pictures only a week after the wedding, and we loved all of them. I would recommend Nadine Photography 100%.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Nadine Photography 8
    Nadine Photography 9
    Nadine Photography 10
    Nadine Photography 11
    Nadine Photography 12

Bernadette · Married on 06/15/2019

Love, love, LOVED her!!

My husband & I couldn’t have found a better photographer. Nadine was Awesome!!! She was professional, but so fun & energetic. We took the traditional pictures but we also had so many fun ideas that she allowed us to do & it really just made our special day so much better. It was like working with a family friend. The pictures that she sent us are so beautiful too it’s like we got to relive the whole day over again.
    If you have a special event coming up, I highly recommended Nadine Photography!! She will NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nadine Photography Pricing

Nadine Photography Price Rates

Nadine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount