Nadine Photography Reviews

32 | Pittsburgh, PA

32 Reviews for Nadine Photography

• Bryttnie

Bryttnie Reading · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Amazing experience. We love our photos!

Nadine is so sweet and talented - we would highly recommend her! She was incredibly responsive and communicative throughout the entire process, both leading up to our day and afterward. She really listened to our vision, and was so thorough and thoughtful in her approach. We are grateful for her flexibility as our wedding plans completely changed due to COVID-19. With all our family out-of-state, we decided on an elopement with just two witnesses and Nadine; she fit right in and we had a blast sharing our intimate celebration with her. The compliments we received from family and friends, speak volumes: “She really captured the moment” and “I can feel the love and see the joy”. We’ll cherish our photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Kenzie P · Married on 08/21/2020

10/10 recommend!

I could not say enough good things about Nadine! Planning a Covid-19 wedding was stressful to say the least but Nadine was flexible throughout the whole process. When we postponed she was able to switch to our new date without any issues or added fees. She captured every moment of our day perfectly and was able to get all of our bigger bridal party quickly organized for bigger group shots. She returned 900+ pictures to us which was absolutely amazing. Clicking through them honestly felt like we were reliving the day. She did not miss a moment!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/08/2020

Beyond Amazing

Nadine is beyond amazing. Her calm but bubbly personality, alongside her fun artistic style, was a perfect fit for my now husband and I. She made us feel extremely comfortable during our engagement session and throughout our wedding - all while delivering out of this world photographs. She treats everyone with kindness and respect and is the type of person that you would invite to your wedding even if she isn't your photographer.

Her communication and responsiveness is sensational. Responses always came within 24 hours - most within hours if not minutes. Her prices are extremely reasonable for her packages but most importantly for the quality of work.

I highly recommend Nadine for your wedding and engagement photography. My husband, who hates having his photo taken, said "She even made me look good!" I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/18/2020

sarah · Married on 08/01/2020

An amazing experience

I can not say enough good things about Nadine! Her photography is AMAZING and she is so sweet! She was extremely accommodating through all the crazy changes we had to make due to Covid. 100% would recommend!!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Raeanna · Married on 07/24/2020

Beyond amazing

My experience with Nadine photographing my wedding was outstanding. I should start with saying that she worked with me planning a wedding in Pittsburgh, from 800 miles away in southern Georgia, in a pandemic. On top of that, I ended up having to change almost every detail of my day, location included, 28 days before the day.

Communication with her was always quick and professional. She always made time to email, text, or call me back in a more than timely manner. While I’m on the subject of timely: she gave me a sneak peak of my photos within days of my wedding, as well as 75% of the photos less than a month later.

She went out of her way to accommodate me. After Covid ruined my engagement photos, she agreed to do family photos with me (and we rescheduled them a million times because a pandemic + Pittsburgh weather? Ha..but she was always so flexible with timing and scheduling.

After the ceremony, when we snuck away to get some photos, she helped me recreate basically an entire Pinterest board - that I continued adding to until pretty much an hour or so before the vows.

After the wedding, my grandmother passed, and she so kindly dug through the hundred of photos she took to find ones of my grandma (which I only gave her the color of her outfit) - and the wrong color - to find her and pick her out. Nadine then helped me edit photos in which my grandma was hidden in the background to highlight her.

Finally, not only is Nadine a wonderful person and business to work with, but her work is GORGEOUS. I cannot stop scrolling through my photos. She captured my wedding and loved ones in such a beautiful way.

After the wedding is over - and it goes so fast - your photos are one of the only things that will remain and I genuinely promise you that Nadine is able to capture these once-in-a-lifetime memories in a way that you will be able to cherish forever. I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Abigail Elliott · Married on 06/27/2020

Cannot recommend Nadine enough!!

Nadine was such a blessing through this entire progress!! For starters, my husband hated having his photo taken. Nadine actually had him enjoying it by the end of our engagement photos, which made things that much easier on me when it came time for the wedding! I can’t rave enough about Nadine’s professionalism, communication, and willingness to work with us and the craziness of the day! Not only do I have a absolutely stunning photos from both my engagement and wedding, Nadine went above and beyond to make our wedding day as easy for us as possible. When rain threatened our picture plans, Nadine came early to scout the area and found the most amazing backdrop for us! As a retired wedding planner, I can truly say that Nadine is one of the best!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Peterson · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing pgh photographer!

I cannot recommend Nadine enough! She does a fabulous job! We had such a variety of candid's, family photos, church photos, park photos, etc. She was extremely flexible and accommodating when we had to change our original plans due to COVID-19. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience!! She quickly replied to all of our planning emails/phone calls, and made sure she knew exactly what we were looking for. The photos turned out beautifully! We hope you choose Nadine for your wedding or event!

Cheers,
    The Jasenak's

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2020

So happy with our photos!

Planning a small safe wedding during COVID proved to be a challenge! I was so thankful with how responsive and accommodating Nadine was through the whole process. She is very professional and easy to talk to. She has a great style, and incorporated mine into the pictures as well - she really listened to what I wanted! On the day of I was so nervous because it was extremely windy. But, she remained positive the whole time, and helped keep me positive! She got the photos back to me a week after the wedding, and I couldn't believe the magic she worked!! We are having a reception next year with our whole family since we could't this year, and I'm hiring her again because she did such an amazing job!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Maddie

Maddie Sara · Married on 04/18/2020

Above and beyond

Nadine was such a pleasure to work with! I chose her because her photos have artistic quality and her prices are reasonable. What I leaned after she photographed my wedding, is that she is also a very kind person and very easy to work with! She sat down with my husband and I before the wedding to talk about the venue, our preferences, etc. Then, when our wedding had to be rescheduled because of the pandemic, she worked with us to still photograph on the rescheduled date. She went above and beyond to check out our venue ahead of time and identified some spots in the surrounding neighborhood that would be good photo opportunities. Her visions were spot on because our photos in those places were amazing! She sent us a USB drive with all of the photos and included a card which was also a nice touch. I would highly recommend Nadine!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Tracey & RJ · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing experience

I could not be happier with our choice to hire Nadine!!!! She did an incredible job. We had a weird space themed wedding at the science center and I really wanted a fun, colorful vibe and she absolutly captured that. Throughout the process, she communicated a lot. She even offered to look for shawls for me when the weather decided to be cold. She made everyone feel comfortable and laugh for pictures. They were fun instead of work.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Captured Every Moment

Nadine was absolutely wonderful to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. She seamlessly managed to get pre-ceremony photos for the entire wedding party, and found a location for my husband and I to have photos together without actually seeing each other. Nadine captured so much throughout the ceremony and afterwards, and got so many great candid shots throughout the reception. Many of our guests commented on how dedicated, kind, and unobtrusive Nadine was with her camera -and upon seeing the photos shared their praises of how much she was able to capture. My husband and I absolutely love our photos, and definitely recommend Nadine to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • W

Will Teegarden · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous and extremely professional.

Nadine was beyond exceptional! Timely, courteous, and very helpful when we didn't ideas of exactly what we wanted. The photos are beyond beautiful and vastly exceeded our expectations. Her bed-side manner during the craziness of the wedding day itself was perfect. Absolutely go with her for your photography needs!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kelly Gardner · Married on 09/28/2019

Nadine goes above and beyond

I hired Nadine for my September 2019 wedding. My husband and I met with a couple other photographers but when we met Nadine we knew she would be the best for our wedding. She had the fun and personable personality that we were hoping for. She was able to make everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable and capture their personalities. She had great attention to detail which shows in the quality of her photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a quality photographer with a warm and caring personality.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Christine · Married on 09/21/2019

absolutely amazing!

My husbands parents had previously passed away and i wanted to include them in our big day. I had asked her if she could edit a picture or two with them looking down on us and she did not disappoint! they made me cry looking at them! she was very professional. her photos were pristine and precise. so wonderful and easy to work with! so glad we found her!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Alexandra Bernett · Married on 09/07/2019

Can’t recommend Nadine enough!!

I honestly don’t know where to start. Nadine was extremely professional and accommodating throughout my entire experience with her. From our initial meeting to the wedding day I was completely relaxed knowing I was in such good hands. Her pictures speak for themselves!!! She was so energetic and focused on getting the best shots. She came overly prepared for the event as well, which is ALWAYS appreciated! If I could do it all over again I would DEFINITELY hire her again! 10/10!!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Mary

Mary Albrethsen · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful photographer with great energy

Nadine was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She kept in contact from the time I booked her right up until the wedding day. She was always very responsive when I had questions or when I sent her different locations for pictures or shots I wanted of certain photos. She even looked at my Pinterest board of photo ideas and pulled us aside on the day of the wedding to take some of the photos I had saved but forgotten about. All of our family and friends commented about what a great job she did and how she had an amazing amount of energy and enthusiasm. She was flexible even though we were running late at the beginning of the day, and she was great at rounding people up and getting everyone to smile and have fun while taking pictures. Not only that, but her and Ashlyn, the 2nd photographer, took photos of us with our dog and gave him lots of treats and made him feel super comfortable with getting a photo shoot with us. She sent us a preview set of pictures only a week after the wedding, and we loved all of them. I would recommend Nadine Photography 100%.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Lily · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful memories of our wedding

Thanks to Nadine we have the beautiful memories of our wedding memorialized forever. The quality of the pictures and editing are magical and she perfectly captured the romance of our big day. Nadine was wonderful to work with; she was quick to respond to emails and very professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Bernadette · Married on 06/15/2019

Love, love, LOVED her!!

My husband & I couldn’t have found a better photographer. Nadine was Awesome!!! She was professional, but so fun & energetic. We took the traditional pictures but we also had so many fun ideas that she allowed us to do & it really just made our special day so much better. It was like working with a family friend. The pictures that she sent us are so beautiful too it’s like we got to relive the whole day over again.
    If you have a special event coming up, I highly recommended Nadine Photography!! She will NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience - Nadine was wonderful to work with!

Nadine was so great to work with! She photographed my wedding and, throughout the process, was always professional and communicative. Her photos are beautiful (and she already got some to me from our wedding 1 week ago!) Her pricing was competitive as well. She was so great on our wedding, giving us some guidance, which we appreciated as people who aren't the most comfortable being photographed, while also letting us be ourselves. She was really subtle on our wedding day, always being everywhere but not being obtrusive to the party at all. I'd highly recommend her! Thanks Nadine Sherman for a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Nicole Deem · Married on 05/18/2019

Nadine is simply amazing to work with!

Nadine was amazing to work with! She was easy to talk to, took our ideas and ran with them and she worked our large rowdy crowd very well. The pictures are amazing! I’ve been raving about her to anyone that will listen!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Leyly Bagherof · Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful headshot session!

Nadine is such a kind person and has a fantastic eye for photography. All of the photos from our session together came out wonderfully!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah Yaden · Married on 11/05/2018

Professional Headshots

Nadine is a wonderful photographer! She was very efficient, and coached me through some poses to make sure I looked my best. A wonderful and professional woman, who made the whole experience very comfortable and easy.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kens Lui · Married on 11/01/2018

fantastic photos and a good time

Nadine makes you feel very comfortable and would make suggestion to me that would help me be the best model for the session. She also tries to understand who you are and want to capture that personality in her photos.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Marcus · Married on 10/03/2018

Working with Nadine was fabulous!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Julia Fedor · Married on 10/03/2018

Wonderful!

Nadine is so kind and makes you feel very comfortable and at home while she takes the photos. Her shots are natural and genuine.

Sent on 10/31/2018