Nadine Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Nadine Photography

• Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Captured Every Moment

Nadine was absolutely wonderful to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. She seamlessly managed to get pre-ceremony photos for the entire wedding party, and found a location for my husband and I to have photos together without actually seeing each other. Nadine captured so much throughout the ceremony and afterwards, and got so many great candid shots throughout the reception. Many of our guests commented on how dedicated, kind, and unobtrusive Nadine was with her camera -and upon seeing the photos shared their praises of how much she was able to capture. My husband and I absolutely love our photos, and definitely recommend Nadine to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • W

Will Teegarden · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous and extremely professional.

Nadine was beyond exceptional! Timely, courteous, and very helpful when we didn't ideas of exactly what we wanted. The photos are beyond beautiful and vastly exceeded our expectations. Her bed-side manner during the craziness of the wedding day itself was perfect. Absolutely go with her for your photography needs!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kelly Gardner · Married on 09/28/2019

Nadine goes above and beyond

I hired Nadine for my September 2019 wedding. My husband and I met with a couple other photographers but when we met Nadine we knew she would be the best for our wedding. She had the fun and personable personality that we were hoping for. She was able to make everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable and capture their personalities. She had great attention to detail which shows in the quality of her photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a quality photographer with a warm and caring personality.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Christine · Married on 09/21/2019

absolutely amazing!

My husbands parents had previously passed away and i wanted to include them in our big day. I had asked her if she could edit a picture or two with them looking down on us and she did not disappoint! they made me cry looking at them! she was very professional. her photos were pristine and precise. so wonderful and easy to work with! so glad we found her!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Alexandra Bernett · Married on 09/07/2019

Can’t recommend Nadine enough!!

I honestly don’t know where to start. Nadine was extremely professional and accommodating throughout my entire experience with her. From our initial meeting to the wedding day I was completely relaxed knowing I was in such good hands. Her pictures speak for themselves!!! She was so energetic and focused on getting the best shots. She came overly prepared for the event as well, which is ALWAYS appreciated! If I could do it all over again I would DEFINITELY hire her again! 10/10!!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Mary

Mary Albrethsen · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful photographer with great energy

Nadine was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She kept in contact from the time I booked her right up until the wedding day. She was always very responsive when I had questions or when I sent her different locations for pictures or shots I wanted of certain photos. She even looked at my Pinterest board of photo ideas and pulled us aside on the day of the wedding to take some of the photos I had saved but forgotten about. All of our family and friends commented about what a great job she did and how she had an amazing amount of energy and enthusiasm. She was flexible even though we were running late at the beginning of the day, and she was great at rounding people up and getting everyone to smile and have fun while taking pictures. Not only that, but her and Ashlyn, the 2nd photographer, took photos of us with our dog and gave him lots of treats and made him feel super comfortable with getting a photo shoot with us. She sent us a preview set of pictures only a week after the wedding, and we loved all of them. I would recommend Nadine Photography 100%.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Lily · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful memories of our wedding

Thanks to Nadine we have the beautiful memories of our wedding memorialized forever. The quality of the pictures and editing are magical and she perfectly captured the romance of our big day. Nadine was wonderful to work with; she was quick to respond to emails and very professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Bernadette · Married on 06/15/2019

Love, love, LOVED her!!

My husband & I couldn’t have found a better photographer. Nadine was Awesome!!! She was professional, but so fun & energetic. We took the traditional pictures but we also had so many fun ideas that she allowed us to do & it really just made our special day so much better. It was like working with a family friend. The pictures that she sent us are so beautiful too it’s like we got to relive the whole day over again.
    If you have a special event coming up, I highly recommended Nadine Photography!! She will NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience - Nadine was wonderful to work with!

Nadine was so great to work with! She photographed my wedding and, throughout the process, was always professional and communicative. Her photos are beautiful (and she already got some to me from our wedding 1 week ago!) Her pricing was competitive as well. She was so great on our wedding, giving us some guidance, which we appreciated as people who aren't the most comfortable being photographed, while also letting us be ourselves. She was really subtle on our wedding day, always being everywhere but not being obtrusive to the party at all. I'd highly recommend her! Thanks Nadine Sherman for a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Nicole Deem · Married on 05/18/2019

Nadine is simply amazing to work with!

Nadine was amazing to work with! She was easy to talk to, took our ideas and ran with them and she worked our large rowdy crowd very well. The pictures are amazing! I’ve been raving about her to anyone that will listen!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Leyly Bagherof · Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful headshot session!

Nadine is such a kind person and has a fantastic eye for photography. All of the photos from our session together came out wonderfully!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah Yaden · Married on 11/05/2018

Professional Headshots

Nadine is a wonderful photographer! She was very efficient, and coached me through some poses to make sure I looked my best. A wonderful and professional woman, who made the whole experience very comfortable and easy.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kens Lui · Married on 11/01/2018

fantastic photos and a good time

Nadine makes you feel very comfortable and would make suggestion to me that would help me be the best model for the session. She also tries to understand who you are and want to capture that personality in her photos.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Marcus · Married on 10/03/2018

Working with Nadine was fabulous!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Julia Fedor · Married on 10/03/2018

Wonderful!

Nadine is so kind and makes you feel very comfortable and at home while she takes the photos. Her shots are natural and genuine.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Veena Akama-Makia · Married on 10/02/2018

Professional Headshots

Nadine was amazing to work with and responded to all of my questions and concerns immediately. Her prices were very fair and she also is willing to work with students on pricing. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/08/2018

We could not be happier with our wedding photos taken by Nadine Sherman! Nadine photographed our wedding and "rehearsal dinner" and did an absolutely amazing job. We will cherish the photos she took for the rest of our lives. She was a total professional to work with and was so warm and personable with all of our friends and family.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Erin · Married on 07/01/2018

We cannot say enough positive things about Nadine! From our initial meeting to discuss our ideas and details about the wedding to meeting her the day of, she was incredible. She was reliable and accessible in the weeks leading up to our wedding and she was so great the day of! She helped us stay on track with our pictures, and time line honestly, and caught all of the beautiful, important moments. Nadine impressed our small group of family/friends who attended and was an incredibly wedding photographer; her post-event customer service has been equally impressive as her photography!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

Could not have been happier with our experience with Nadine! She responded quickly, met with us to talk over things, and kept things professional but fun. She was so easy to work with and her work speaks for itself, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Max · Married on 05/23/2018

It was super easy to set up a shoot with Nadine; she was quick and responsive. As a camera-shy person, I was happy that she was able to put me at ease during the session! She even did rush delivery on a few shots that I needed right away. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Kaelin

Kaelin Tessier · Married on 01/06/2018

Incredible Wedding Photographer

My husband and I got married outside at Hartwood Acres in Pittsburgh, PA. Nadine was very friendly and easy to work with. I didn't even notice her taking pictures during the ceremony. She worked with us to make sure we got all of the shots with friends and family that we needed. My husband and I have amazing photos of our wedding that we get to hold on to forever. Choosing your photographer is a super important decision! She's a natural, and we highly recommend her photography services.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Kyrsten Chambers-Jones · Married on 12/10/2016

Hire Nadine!

Nadine was a dream to work with!! Normally, I feel uncomfortable getting my picture taken, but as soon as I met Nadine, I felt super at ease. It was a very organic photo session, where she worked to get me at my best and most natural self. She was personal, professional, and punctual, and if I need any more photos in the future, I'll definitely be working with her again.

Sent on 12/02/2018