2844 Lake Road, Clark, PA 16113 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tara - A Country Inn

Tara - A Country Inn is a historic wedding venue located in Clark, Pennsylvania. Offering an elegant, grandiose setting, this venue welcomes couples to host a timeless celebration on its hallowed grounds. From the luxurious bedrooms to the serene gardens, this inn focuses on providing guests with an elegant, comfortable experience.

Facilities and Capacity

Tara - A Country Inn, built in 1854, has a long and storied history. Having gone through many owners and transformations, it was purchased by the current owners in 1984. Revitalizing the often neglected grounds and building, these proud hosts offer couples a renewed setting for their wedding celebration. Inside, couples and their guests will be welcomed into a warm and welcoming atmosphere filled with antiques and luxuriant touches. With a number of event spaces and acres of gardens, this setting offers plenty of room for couples celebrating their union. The Old South Armory, the largest function room, presents space for 150 celebrants in a classically decorated setting. For smaller occasions, the Shiloh Banquet and Conference Room provides space for up to 60 guests in an opulent and charming environment. In warmer months, couples can also choose to host their celebration outdoors on the welcoming and well-tended grounds of this estate. With a number of lavishly decorated bedrooms available, couples and their loved ones can relax and restore after the joy and excitement of the wedding day.

The owners of Tara - A Country Inn work with each couple to help them host a celebration that suits their personal style. Their award-winning caterers will be on-hand to work with you to create a customized menu for your wedding feast. From casual buffets to gourmet banquets, this expert team can be there to serve it up for you. They can also offer a dedicated event coordinator to ensure that you have a direct point of contact for all your questions and queries. This inn is also open year-round for couples interested in visiting to see the comfort and elegant beauty this venue can offer to them.

Follow Tara - A Country Inn on
Luxury
Luxury
66b6b25922f786f5 Tara Exterior at Twilight

7 Reviews for Tara - A Country Inn

I used Tara for my ceremony venue. They were fantastic. Quick to respond to any question I had. As I had an out door ceremony, they allowed me to book a secondary area in case of bad weather for the same price since my wedding was over a Friday. I ended up using the secondary location but didn't decide to till the morning of, and the staff was great about it. It's so beautiful and offered lots of photo opportunities.

Sent on 10/10/2016

My husband and I got married at Tara and had to plan everything via phone or email, since we reside over 5 hours from the venue. We worked with Bill Moore who was very responsive and helped to answer all of my questions from beginning to end. The day of our wedding he worked with us as it began to rain shortly before our ceremony and helped to move everything from the gazebo into the carriage house. Afterwards, we had our reception in the Shiloh room and under the tent area next to the pool. The staff was wonderful and the food was great. I had under 50 guests and would definitely recommend this venue. We also spent the night before and night of our wedding at Tara and would recommend their B&B services as well. Their breakfast was delicious and the little details in the room, like a cookie with our names on it, champagne, and snacks, were a nice touch to a beautiful setting. I'm confident that my husband and I will be returning to Tara in the future.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Tara - A Country Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 2844 Lake Road Clark, PA, 16113 See on map
    7249623535 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Tara - A Country Inn)