2844 Lake Road, Clark, PA 16113 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 150
Availability Check your date

About Tara - A Country Inn

Inspired by the greatest movie of our time, Gone With the Wind, Tara recreated is in a real sense an embodiment of the Old South. Tara offers you a lasting impression of Southern Hospitality and a chance to enjoy the luxuries of days gone by.

Whether a sumptuous gourmet meal, luxurious overnight accommodations or a guided tour, Tara is the ultimate in World Class Country Inns... devoted to guests who expect the exceptional and appreciate the best.

Follow Tara - A Country Inn on

MelaniesRoom
RhettsRoom

7 Reviews for Tara - A Country Inn

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2017

Everything was perfect there. The rooms we stayed in were beautiful and elegant. There service there was top notch. And the food and beverages were excellent. All my guest loved the place and couldn't have asked for a better wedding

I used Tara for my ceremony venue. They were fantastic. Quick to respond to any question I had. As I had an out door ceremony, they allowed me to book a secondary area in case of bad weather for the same price since my wedding was over a Friday. I ended up using the secondary location but didn't decide to till the morning of, and the staff was great about it. It's so beautiful and offered lots of photo opportunities.

My husband and I got married at Tara and had to plan everything via phone or email, since we reside over 5 hours from the venue. We worked with Bill Moore who was very responsive and helped to answer all of my questions from beginning to end. The day of our wedding he worked with us as it began to rain shortly before our ceremony and helped to move everything from the gazebo into the carriage house. Afterwards, we had our reception in the Shiloh room and under the tent area next to the pool. The staff was wonderful and the food was great. I had under 50 guests and would definitely recommend this venue. We also spent the night before and night of our wedding at Tara and would recommend their B&B services as well. Their breakfast was delicious and the little details in the room, like a cookie with our names on it, champagne, and snacks, were a nice touch to a beautiful setting. I'm confident that my husband and I will be returning to Tara in the future.

Tara - A Country Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• 2844 Lake Road Clark, 16113 See on map
    7249623535 (Other Phone Number)