7935 Airport-Pulling Road Suite 8, Naples, FL 34109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Real Weddings 1

About Salon Teez Weddings

Salon Teez is a multiple award-winning and published team that specializes in bridal hair and makeup on location & anywhere in the world.

The bulk of our wedding work is in Florida, but we do get the awesome opportunitiy to do weddings across the United States in places like Aspen, CO; Nantucket, MA; Westchester, NY; New Hope, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Cincinatti, OH; Seattle, WA and New York City.

Each artist is hand picked after extensive in salon training to ensure the perfect stress free, photo ready, torn from a magazine perfect hair and makeup look. This team is lead by Daniel (master hair stylist) and David (lead makeup artist/hair stylist). Thank you so much for checking us out and I know that you will love your experience with us. People will stare - make it worth their while.

Follow Salon Teez Weddings on

Location: Naples Hilton Hotel
Hair by Sir Daniel
Makeup by David
Photo by Reagan Rule
Bride: Josie Location: Naples Hilton Hotel Hair by Sir Daniel Makeup by David Photo by Reagan Rule
brownquigleyluminairefoto1334brownquigleywed0
Bride: Danielle
Location: The Willows, Seattle Washington
Hair by Sir Daniel
Makeup by David...
Bride: Danielle Location: The Willows, Seattle Washington Hair by Sir Daniel Makeup by David...
andrew nicole andrew nicole 0070
mbw 1285
our wedding 06767
our wedding 3707
our wedding 07938
11401494101004205607550136314462091420771780n
Salon Teez Weddings
marco ocean beach resort set free photography flor
set free photography la playa ld 2203
our wedding 00353
our wedding 00572
our wedding 01491
Salon Teez Weddings
la playa naples destination wedding hunterryanphot
descrochers stephens wed

Salon Teez Weddings 5
Salon Teez Weddings 6
Salon Teez Weddings 7

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

David and Sir Daniel did the hair and make-up for my sisters wedding July 14, 2012. The two of them and their team were truly amazing and so PROFESSIONAL. They made the morning of the wedding so calm and stress free and they also bring an energy to the room that makes me smile just writing this review. All of us looked exactly how we wanted to look, and honestly, I'd never felt better. All of the bridesmaids looked STUNNING. As for the bride, she was absolutely BREATHTAKING. As her younger sister and maid of honor helping her make all of her wedding decisions, I know she wanted the best of the best. I can say with full confidence that David and Sir Daniel are the best of the best. David and Sir Daniel get stars across the board from me! You will not be dissapointed, I promise you that! :)

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did after spending time in Sir Danny and David's chair. Not only did my both my hair and makeup look absolutely gorgoues but it stayed PERFECTLY until the next morning. Having some health issues, my body is sometimes very sensative and both Sir Danny and David could not have been more thoughtful or accomodating with not only what they applied, but how they worked on me. Both David and Sir Danny worked incredibly hard to create exactly the vision I had in my head; they truly made me feel like royalty. Their energy is so positive and light, it made the stress and nerves of getting married disapear. My wedding day couldn't have gone any better and Sir Danny and David played a huge role in that. Simply put, if you're looking for magnificent sercive, unmatched talent, and a great freaking time.... book with Salon Teez! I cannot reccomend them highly enough!

Beth · Married on 07/06/2018

David and Sir Danny traveled to make my daughter’s Asbury Park wedding fantastic! These two master artists flew up to the Jersey Shore to make my daughters July wedding absolutely perfect. David and Danny did a fabulous job preparing the entire bridal party for the big event. They took the time to pamper the bride so that she felt like a princess. The commitment to us never ended as they did touch ups all day as the photos were taken. Danny and David knew what we needed and made it all possible so that we had nothing to worry about in getting prepared for the “main event”. The preparation started with the perfect hairstyle for the rehearsal, and continued for the day after pictures as well. We are forever grateful for all the TLC we received so that Emily and Josh looked perfect on their special day!

Salon Teez Weddings 8
    Salon Teez Weddings 9
    Salon Teez Weddings 10

Salon Teez Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 99.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

Real Weddings

• A Moment in Time Photography
    A Moment in Time Photography Wedding Photographers

Salon Tease is the premier provider of salon services for the southwest Florida wedding industry. David and Sir Daniel are truly amazing and SO much fun to work with. They are professional and talented in every way. Be sure to check them out....you won't be disappointed!

• Inn on Fifth
    Inn on Fifth Hotel Weddings

Salon Tease does incredible work. Hair and makeup always looks flawless- in person and in photos. The girls look like models by the time they're done! They're also very efficient, bringing a team of stylists and tools to take care of entire bridal parties in a short amount of time. I highly recommend them to all of my brides!

• Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties
    Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties Wedding Planners

There are professionals that you know do a good job and there are professionals that do a great job, do it with heart, do it with skill, talent and grace. This is Salon Tease. From my smallest weddings where its just a bride to my largest weddings with 18 ladies to make stunning in 3 hours time - they have never fail me or my clients.

• 7935 Airport-Pulling Road, Suite 8 Naples, FL 34109 See on map
    2395962022 (Phone number)
    2395941500 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday and Wednesday 9 to 5, Thursday and Friday 9 to 7 and Saturday 8 to 4.