7935 Airport-Pulling Road Suite 8, Naples, FL 34109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Real Weddings 1

About Salon Teez Weddings

Salon Teez is a multiple award-winning and published team that specializes in bridal hair and makeup on location & anywhere in the world.

The bulk of our wedding work is in Florida, but we do get the awesome opportunitiy to do weddings across the United States in places like Aspen, CO; Nantucket, MA; Westchester, NY; New Hope, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Cincinatti, OH; Seattle, WA and New York City.

Each artist is hand picked after extensive in salon training to ensure the perfect stress free, photo ready, torn from a magazine perfect hair and makeup look. This team is lead by Daniel (master hair stylist) and David (lead makeup artist/hair stylist). Thank you so much for checking us out and I know that you will love your experience with us. People will stare - make it worth their while.

Follow Salon Teez Weddings on

Location: Naples Hilton Hotel
Hair by Sir Daniel
Makeup by David
Photo by Reagan Rule
Bride: Josie Location: Naples Hilton Hotel Hair by Sir Daniel Makeup by David Photo by Reagan Rule
brownquigleyluminairefoto1334brownquigleywed0
Bride: Danielle
Location: The Willows, Seattle Washington
Hair by Sir Daniel
Makeup by David...
Bride: Danielle Location: The Willows, Seattle Washington Hair by Sir Daniel Makeup by David...
andrew nicole andrew nicole 0070
mbw 1285
our wedding 06767
our wedding 3707
our wedding 07938
11401494101004205607550136314462091420771780n
Salon Teez Weddings
marco ocean beach resort set free photography flor
set free photography la playa ld 2203
our wedding 00353
our wedding 00572
our wedding 01491
Salon Teez Weddings
la playa naples destination wedding hunterryanphot
descrochers stephens wed

Salon Teez Weddings 6
Salon Teez Weddings 7

Erin Anzalone · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had a fantastic experience with David & Danny from Salon Teez for hair and makeup for my wedding at LaPlaya on 3/16/19 in Naples, FL. I cannot say enough good things about the services they provided. From the bridal trial to the actual day of my event they made me feel beautiful, comfortable and brought lots of good energy for the day. They have true talent and were able to create a look I was beyond thrilled with. I am so happy with my wedding pictures which we will treasure forever. They exceeded expectations for my entire bridal party as well (everyone loved having David stay for touch ups until ceremony time, too.) I truly loved having them be a very important part of my day would highly recommend their services to any bride/special event!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Salon Teez Weddings 8
    Salon Teez Weddings 9
    Salon Teez Weddings 10

Christina Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

The best of the best!

David and Daniel were the absolute perfect team to make myself and my bridal party beautiful for my wedding! Not only did absolutely everyone's hair and makeup come out flawless but their positive energy and love was infectious throughout the day, they are exactly who you want to spend your wedding morning with! They were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process, even squeezing me in for a trial since I live out of town, and kept everyone on schedule and looking good throughout the day. We had David stay for touch ups throughout the day (though our makeup lasted til the wee hours through lots and lots of dancing with no problems) and it was amazing to have him there during photos for quick touch ups and a final pass through before heading down the aisle. I can't recommend them enough and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Dana Terranova · Married on 12/16/2018

Happy Bride!

David & Daniel were great and very calming on our very hectic wedding day. I felt at ease working with them. I went to the salon for a trial and they were very professional and responsive in the days leading up to wedding. They did a lot of hair and makeup for me my bridal party and then some others since we were there for a destination wedding. My mother and MIL never wear a lot of makeup so they had no idea what they wanted and both of their hair and makeup came out amazing! Daniel even did my husband’s aunt’s hair last minute since she decided that day that she wanted it done. Planning a destination wedding is tough! My only regret is that I didn’t go to Salon teez the night before my wedding for my rehearsal dinner blowout bc the hotel spa was not good at all.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Salon Teez Weddings 11

Salon Teez Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 99.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

Real Weddings

• A Moment in Time Photography
    A Moment in Time Photography Wedding Photographers

Salon Tease is the premier provider of salon services for the southwest Florida wedding industry. David and Sir Daniel are truly amazing and SO much fun to work with. They are professional and talented in every way. Be sure to check them out....you won't be disappointed!

• Inn on Fifth
    Inn on Fifth Hotel Weddings

Salon Tease does incredible work. Hair and makeup always looks flawless- in person and in photos. The girls look like models by the time they're done! They're also very efficient, bringing a team of stylists and tools to take care of entire bridal parties in a short amount of time. I highly recommend them to all of my brides!

• Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties
    Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties Wedding Planners

There are professionals that you know do a good job and there are professionals that do a great job, do it with heart, do it with skill, talent and grace. This is Salon Tease. From my smallest weddings where its just a bride to my largest weddings with 18 ladies to make stunning in 3 hours time - they have never fail me or my clients.

• 7935 Airport-Pulling Road, Suite 8 Naples, 34109 See on map
    2395962022 (Phone number)
    2395941500 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday and Wednesday 9 to 5, Thursday and Friday 9 to 7 and Saturday 8 to 4.