If you're looking for:
1. Someone to help you create a unique & beautiful, sophisticated & fun wedding day or a full wedding weekend that your guests will enjoy start to finish
2. A planning experience that is organized and not full of stress and has you guessing on every decision to be made
3. Someone who knows who to call, where to look and how best to do it
Email or call us. It's what we do and we do it really well after a couple hundred or so weddings under our belts.
If you aren't sure if it is day-of help you need or if you'd prefer an advocate and more guidance with the design or all of the planning- we can help you figure that part out too. We fully believe that every wedding is unique and the planning and approach should be unique.
What to ask planners and coordinators you are considering:
- How much access do I have to you?
- How long will you be at my events?
- Are you recommended by my venue, vendors and creative partners?
- How many years have you been operating as this business?
- Have you ever missed a wedding? What are your plans in place in case of an emergency?
- Do you have a thoroughly seasoned staff?
- What do the majority of your clients hire you for?
- How many weddings are you doing in the weeks surrounding my wedding date?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
64 ReviewsWrite a review
68 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements17 Endorsements
Kelly has been planning for many years, and has the experience to handle any kind of wedding imaginable. From indoor ballrooms to tent weddings and under the stars, Kelly delivers! We have worked with Kelly on many weddings and the couples are always beaming with happiness at the end of the night.
Kelly is so easy to work with and has great eye for detail! I highly recommend her to all of my clients!
If you are planning your wedding celebration, Kelly McWilliams is who you need to contact. She is able to accomodate any request and will set you up for success. She is very personable while being professional and friendly. The assistant coordinators of for the company are also very organized, dilgent, and trustworthy. You will be highly satisfied.
South Seas Island ResortRating 4.7 out of 5 , 75 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (75)
LaPlaya Beach & Golf ResortRating 4.8 out of 5 , 74 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (74)
'Tween Waters Island Resort & SpaRating 4.7 out of 5 , 48 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (48)
Tarpon Lodge & RestaurantRating 5.0 out of 5 , 15 Reviews· Restaurant Weddings (15)
Casa Ybel ResortRating 4.8 out of 5 , 75 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (75)
Duality ArtistryRating 5.0 out of 5 , 94 Reviews· Wedding Hair & Makeup (94)
Our planning & design studio and the prop warehouse is open to clients & potential clients by appointment. This ensures that all receive the best experience. Our planning and response hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm