$3,950
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties

Here's to another great wedding!

If you're looking for:

1. Someone to help you create a unique & beautiful, sophisticated & fun wedding or wedding weekend that your guests will enjoy start to finish

2. A planning experience that is organized and not full of stress

3. Someone who knows who to call, where to look and how best to do it

Email or call us.  It's what we do, and we do it really well after a couple hundred or so weddings under our belts.

Even if you aren't sure of you need day-of help or if you'd like help with the design or all of the planning- we can help you figure that part out to.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Destination (5)
Guest List (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Religious (1)

I have put off writing this review for a few weeks because I just don't think I can do Kelly and her team justice. From start to finish they were incredible and the best decision that we could have made.
Communication: To start Kelly and Brittany are two of the most responsive people that I have ever met. I was having a destination wedding and they both did an incredible job keeping me in the loop, making sure I was on task, and responding *literally* seconds after pushing send on an email.
Perfect Knowledge of Vendors: This was one biggest and best aspects of working with Kelly. She knows the perfect people that fit your style, the vibe your looking for, and the price point you need. She really prioritized what we were looking for and connected us with the best people to make our wedding a day we'll never forget.
Brining Our Vision to Life: I don't even know how she managed to do it, but I walked in to my dream celebration. Kelly took what was in my mind, pulled all the different ideas together, and transformed the space in creative and unique ways unlike anything I had see before.
Value: WORTH EVERY PENNY. We could not have done this alone and even now looking back laugh during the first meeting when we thought that we would only need "a little" help. Kelly and Brittany helped us plan 4 days of wedding events, were flexible, professional, and always had something extra special up their sleeves.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I was recommended to Kelly from my wedding coordinator that works with her regularly. My wedding coordinator could tell that I am very "lackadaisical" and that you absolutely cannot be that way when planning a wedding, especially one in a different state! I did not know any vendors personally and had a hard time planning by myself. I hired Kelly and her team a little less than 2 months to go to my wedding date and it was the BEST decision I could have ever made. Kelly completed all the missing details (cake, décor, ceremony music, rehearsal preparation, hair/makeup, wording with officiant) without a flinch! She has such perfection to detail and knew exactly what I envisioned based on a few photos that I shared with her. On the day of my wedding and the days leading up to my wedding, I was able to just "show up" and truly enjoy my time with friends and family. I did not have a worry in the world and knew that I was in the best hands. Kelly made sure our wedding day was a dream come true. She even helped me make decisions with my husband that he was otherwise not in favor for to make sure that our day was perfect. I highly recommend Kelly to all brides who need help planning their wedding. It is worth every penny and completely takes the stress off the bride.

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Kelly was the best wedding and decor coordinator!!!! We were thrilled at every point in the process. I'll start at the beginning, after reading reviews and stalking her instagram i knew i liked her style and ability to customize to different bride's tastes. In just one phone call, Kelly's outgoing personality and awesome ideas came through and we booked. It was the best decision we could have made. Kelly became more than a coordinator but a friend. She talked me off the ledge at numerous occasions and was able to create the A+ style wedding within my budget. Kelly has a great sense of style but even better she had an awesome understanding of what kind of wedding I wanted. Her vendor recommendations were spot on. She steered me to vendors that matched our wedding vision- not just those that checked the boxes. Her planning skills, vendor coordination and ability to navigate wedding drama (this is key!) was truly unbelievable. My maid of honor, who got to know Kelly well, kept joking she needed to find the "Kelly of Chicago" and she never did. There is really no one like Kelly!
Another review said that Kelly will save you more money than you ever spend on her... this couldn't be more true. If you are looking for a planner/decor coordinator in SW FL she is the absolute best.

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Kelly has been planning for many years, and has the experience to handle any kind of wedding imaginable. From indoor ballrooms to tent weddings and under the stars, Kelly delivers! We have worked with Kelly on many weddings and the couples are always beaming with happiness at the end of the night.

Kelly is so easy to work with and has great eye for detail! I highly recommend her to all of my clients!

If you are planning your wedding celebration, Kelly McWilliams is who you need to contact. She is able to accomodate any request and will set you up for success. She is very personable while being professional and friendly. The assistant coordinators of for the company are also very organized, dilgent, and trustworthy. You will be highly satisfied.

Love Kelly... Love her LOVE for this industry.. her perfection.. her eye.. her squirky attitude.. Love working together.. and you will too!

Kelly and her team are the best. Their level of professionalism is like no other. They are super attentive to their clients. They have an exceptional amount of industry knowledge. And Kelly is a visionary when it comes to event design. I would very highly recommend her service for anyone who is planning a wedding or event.

78 PROS I KNOW

1820 sw 38th Ter, for mail& deliveries only please, Cape Coral, FL 33914   See On Map
239.851.5206 (phone)
Our planning & design studio and the prop warehouse is open to clients & potential clients by appointment. This ensures that all receive the best experience. Our planning and response hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm