YC Wedding and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

YC Weddings and Events is an event coordination company in Naples, Florida that offers services to help couples plan the big day of their dreams. It is owned by Yaimara, who along with her team, thoughtfully turns a couple’s ideas into a wedding experience to be remembered. Their aim is to create a stress-free planning process so soon-to-be newlyweds can instead focus on the joys of the moment.

YC Weddings and Events offers month-of, partial, and full-service planning options. In the full-service bundle, one planner and one assistant help couples with event design, creating a budget, timeline creation, venue selection, and more. The Peace of Mind Package is intended for couples that have already planned parts of their wedding but would like additional help bringing the final details together. Couples can also choose the month-of package which features services such as decor setup and the overseeing of the celebrations the day of.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mitzi Married on 11/12/2021

You can’t get any better than Yaimara!

I can’t even begin to express how thankful my husband and I are to have found YC Weddings and Events! Yaimara was the absolute best on our wedding day. I was able to relax and not stress about anything because she handled everything so seamlessly. She even was able to hide the fact that it was down pouring in the back of the venue while I was getting ready in the front with clearer skies. My major worry prior to the wedding was rain and having to have my wedding inside and Yaimara made sure that didn’t happen. She even got drenched from the rain because she was coordinating everything so that it could be outside as planned (which included wiping the ceremony chairs three times prior to the wedding). She made my day an absolute dream and worked with all of the vendors so I was not pulled away from enjoying my day. I wish I could have another wedding just to work with her again! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. I can’t say or express how thankful I am enough. I am so blessed to have found Yaimara one month before my big day and I hope everyone gets the pleasure and opportunity to work with Yaimara at YC Weddings and Events!

YC Wedding and Events's reply:

Mitzi you are the sweetest ,thank you so much for the opportunity and for the trust you placed in me.
    Im so happy I was able to provide you a beautiful stress free wedding.

Absolutely loved working with you!
  • Merline
    Merline Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner!!

I hired Yaimara as my month of planner for my wedding at the Vineyards country club. Yaimara completely understood my decor plan and vision and set up the reception hall perfectly. She worked patiently with me for months as I continued to make a lot of changes to the wedding decor due to my indecisiveness. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was perfect and my family and I didn’t have to worry about any little details that day. Yaimara also worked with all of my vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. If anything on my wedding day, or leading up to the day, went wrong - I had no idea because Yaimara was there to handle and troubleshoot it all. Everything turned out so beautiful because of her help planning and also because of her coordinating the weeks before and the day of the wedding. I couldn't imagine the stress I would have had leading up to the wedding if it wasn't for her. . I am grateful for Yaimara direction, steady voice, professional wisdom and personal interest in making our day unforgettable. All of our guests have raved about how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had. Our wedding and reception was perfect and I know Yaimara had a big role in that. I would highly recommend Yaimara to anyone!

YC Wedding and Events's reply:

Merline these are the sweetest words , loved meeting you and Peter , you two are like cookies and milk,just perfect for each other!
    Wish you both all the happiness in the world.
    Thank you for choosing us and trusting us to plan and coordinate your wedding !
    Carrie B. Married on 08/10/2021

Let YC Weddings handle your event for a carefree time

Jamie from YC wedding was amazing! She helped us plan this wedding thru the crazy covid cancellings and rules that kept changing weekly. We actually had three different wedding dates before our daughter and son in law went to Pittsburgh to get married. Then we had the follow up reception in Naples. Jamie handled all the details for us and gave us so many great tips and vendor recomendations. The night of the event, she was awesome. She handled everything. As mother of the bride, I wanted to enjoy the evening, and Jamie and her co-worker, Amy, made sure that happened. I can't say enough good things about YC.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

YC Wedding and Events 1
Exclusive

Naples, Florida Naples, FL, 34116
Location of (YC Wedding and Events)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding