About Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections

...Where Perfection Is In The Details

Naples’ only premier - luxury bridal boutique,
featuring all current trends and style designs in bridal couture for the fashion forward Bride.

Our wide selection of exclusive gowns accommodates a variety of tastes, showcasing gowns from the elegant, Hollywood – glam, romantic – feminine, traditional – classic, and to the simple – destination.

Our Brides are pampered through personal appointments with  designer-trained, "silhoutte-stylists" in a warm “boutique” ambience.

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections simplifies the planning by providing ALL ensemble needs under one roof.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customization (1)
Preservation (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

This company was one of the best experiences i had with planning my wedding. If there is anyone who has planned or is planning a wedding they know first hand the stress behind it...but i tell you this company really will make your experience great. Thank you so much for helping me in planning my wedding. I will never forget the professionalism and attentiveness you gave to me.
And i will use this platform to also bash efavormart. Please do not purchase a grain of rice from this company. They take advantage of vulnerable brides. They bring down their prices only to scam you!!! This company needs to be ashamed but thanks to websites as weddingwire we can be aware of these frauds!!!

Profile Picture K, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have asked for a better experience than the one I had at Tie the Knot. Jakye and Hillary were so wonderful to work with and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Although it was nothing like what I had in mind, this dress was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I would recommend this place for any and all brides!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Pricing

17 Photos

Designer Looks

17 Photos

16 ENDORSEMENTS
This is THE place to go for all of your high end bridal style needs. They operate as full stylists and will help you find the right dress and everything else to make your fashion perfection from head to toe. Professional, personable, and perfect in every way! I recommend them to all of my brides!

Nothing could be better as a directive on your wedding day!

Tie the Knot is a beautiful bridal boutique located in Naples Florida. Hilary and Jackye have been great to work with and have such a flair for fashion. When you visit Tie the Knot you will not be disappointed, the experience will be worth it.

great place

Events

1250 N. Tamiami Trail, Studio 209, Naples, FL 34102   See On Map
239-234-6311 (phone)
Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections is a wedding dress "Styling Studio" Bridal Shop from Southwest Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, and International. Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections is a professional wedding gown "Bridal Styling Studio" Boutique that has been part of the Southwest Florida wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Styling brides inspired by thier fit, personality and vibe..