Kelly Chase Couture Bridal Salon Naples

Bonita Springs, FL View map

Kelly Chase Couture Bridal Boutique is South West Florida's only designer owned full service bridal boutique. Upon entering the salon, feel free to ask for a glass of wine, or water while browsing through the selection of pure silk, true French Lace and hand-made gowns. Whether your looking for something traditional or modern, Kelly Chase Couture Bridal Boutique will help you find the perfect gown you have been dreaming of.

Our brides are serviced through personal appointments, so please call ahead as we are by appointment only. Kelly Chase Couture services brides of South Florida, South West Florida, Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. We strive to give each bride the shopping experience they have always dreamt of.

Products Offered:

Kelly Chase Couture provides bridal gowns, social occasion gowns and mother of the bride & groom. We also carry bridal accessories such as Belts, Veils, Jewelry & Handbags.

Our bridal gowns start at $1,500 and go above $5,000, our social occasions gowns start at $1,500 and go above $5,000 and Our Accessories start at $100 and go above $5,000

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Toby
    Toby Married on 08/03/2019

Out of this World AMAZING!

I cannot say enough incredible things about Kelly and Chase! My mother and I purchased our dresses from Kelly (bride and mother of the bride) and they were absolutely stunning. Kelly’s dresses are truly something special and so is she. With a brilliant talent for design, and for understanding her clients, every interaction with Kelly was too fantastic for words. I went with her absolutely gorgeous and unique, yet still classic, blue bridal ball gown, along with an amazing custom painted lace veil. Even my photographers who are shooting wedding after wedding every weekend were floored when they saw Kelly’s pieces and had never seen anything like them. Kelly also accommodated so many of my knit picky asks for customization, and offered excellent solutions when I’d have ideas in mind that either weren’t feasible or I couldn’t articulate. She and Chase were professional, responsive, and thorough, but even made us feel like family in the end following up with us and checking our flight statuses on days of our appointments (given that we are based in New York). My final thoughts - the money spent on Kelly’s dress was some of the best money spent on anything for my wedding. She is a genius, and her and Chase are phenomenal people running the kind of exceptional small business you scarcely see anymore. Thank you so much for making my gown so beautiful, and providing such a wonderful experience along the way!
    Alexandra Married on 04/14/2018
    Kelly is an incredible designer and has such a gift for her field. I was asked by several friends before the wedding are you nervous about the dress you still have not seen it? I had no doubt in Kelly's talents and boy did she deliver. My dress was exactly what I dreamed of, Kelly is a true artist. The day of the wedding everyone wanted to know where I got my dress and loved the concept of Kelly's paper doll collection. Chase was so fun to get to know and was extremely responsive to all of our questions and emails. The quality and one of a kind designs will but a smile on your face and Kelly's cool calm demeanor will keep your worries at bay. Thank you for my amazing dress.
    Shannon Married on 11/14/2015
    Kelly and Chase and their entire team were so amazing from start to finish. I never imagined I would find my dress at the very first store I went into, but I did and I am so glad I did. To be able to work directly with the dress designer was so wonderful. She was able to help me figure out how to get exactly what I wanted. She helped my lower the back further, designed the perfect sash and helped me with the most amazing vale. I felt so spectacular on my wedding day and Kelly understood that I wanted to be comfortable but still look like a knockout (even though I'm not a size two). She and her team just nailed it.
    Oh and they were so flexible with scheduling my fittings. I was from out of town and they bent over backwards to make it work. Absolutely perfect!

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Lane
    20 photos · 11/10/2018

Clean Ride Limo Clean Ride Limo Wedding Limos

Kelly Chase is Very Professional, great to work with and very affordable. Their service is A+. Highly recommended.

26795 S Bay Dr., Suite 160 Bonita Springs, FL, 34134

11:00 to 6:00 or By Appointment
Location of (Kelly Chase Couture Bridal Salon Naples)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding