DJ CERON

Naples, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

djceron.com 239.595.1291 facebook.com/djceron instagram.com/djceron vimeo.com/djceron

WHY DJ CERON, WHY IS DJ CERON DIFFERENT:

DJ CERON was made in Colombia and raised in Brooklyn, New York. He grew up in a Jewish orthodox neighborhood that was surrounded by neighborhoods of all ethnicities. Two blocks over, there was Salsa, Merengue playing in the streets, turn the corner and you would hear the sounds of Reggae, House music, another block or so down Motown, Hip-Hop, Freestyle was playing, it was a musical melting pot of sorts. And it is where DJ CERON fell in love with all genres of music.

After graduating from school, DJ CERON entered into the hospitality industry where he learned how the back of the house operated. From the chefs, the servers, bartenders, engineering and conference setup, he has experienced it all and brings that experience to your next event. That is what makes DJ CERON unique from the other DJ's. Not only is he an amazing DJ, but he considers himself your 'personal event planner. DJ CERON doesn't just play music, he goes the extra mile for each and every client that he services. His goal is to become part of your family.

Having a great master of ceremony for your special event is a huge benefit and it will separate you from the rest. When you book DJ CERON, he will be your master of ceremony; he never subs out his work. Charismatic DJ CERON has the skills, talent and sound equipment to compliment and create the perfect mood for any occasion, and his mulit-faceted experiences as a professional DJ in the new millennium, gives DJ CERON the ability to bring all genres of music to the celebration. From the very formal and elegant, to the casual and upbeat party atmosphere,​ DJ CERON will ensure your party or special event is one to remember.

DJ CERON has had a love for music his entire life; it runs through his veins, as he would say. Because he was exposed to all genre's of music growing up, his spectrum is extremely broad. He sees music as an explosion of color and feels like the color has been splashed all over him. Music has always been an escape for him, it is how he reconnects the dots when life throws a curve ball.

Music is the lifeline to DJ CERON heart. He feels like music is a gift and is thankful to be able to love what he does every day. He is fluent in English and Spanish, and has a natural appreciation for music which has always been a vehicle of freedom for him.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Beth
    Beth H. Getting married on 09/28/2023

Professional and fun!

DJ Ceron has entertained at several events for me in the past. He is the consummate professional. On time and organized, I never had to worry about the music, lighting or sound for our events. Both private parties and High school Proms, he knows how to read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor. Anyone that knows him will tell you - he makes the party! He works ahead of time with play lists to make the event whatever you desire.
    Joanna M. Married on 12/11/2021

Wonderful DJ, Wonderful Person!

When people asked me what I cared most about going into my wedding, I would always say, "that it's a big party." DJ Ceron delivered on so many levels to make my wedding such an amazing experience. He is so easy and fun to work with. He was kind and patient through our pre-calls when I presented my vision, when I created a shared doc of all the songs that we wanted to hear that day, and on the actual day! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, he made my vision a reality. Many of my guests told me the next morning how amazing DJ Ceron's music and lighting was. When I look back on my wedding day, he was an instrumental part of it, and I'm still blown away by how he took everything I told him and made it into a reality.
  • Lori
    Lori D. Married on 12/01/2021

A DJ that really seeks to understand the dynamics of you and your special day

Chris immediately asked a ton of questions to better understand who we were, what we were trying to accomplish, and what was important to us. He really listened and sought to make it special using his craft. We were very comfortable with his ability to take our requests and run with it! It was one less thing to worry about! He is a professional!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

AMC Video Productions AMC Video Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked more events with DJ Ceron than we can count and every single one is better than the last. DJ Ceron is not only fun and exciting, he is respectful and attentive. One of the easiest most professional people we have ever worked with. You want a party, DJ Ceron is your man!

The Club at The Strand The Club at The Strand Country Club Weddings

DJ Ceron is one of our favorite DJs to work with in the area! He is so professional with all of our guests and such a pleasure to work with. He knows how to keep the party going and make all his couples so happy! We recommend him to all of our clients looking for the best possible wedding experience!

Luminaire Foto Luminaire Foto Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough amazing things about the talents of DJ Ceron. We watch him run the show at events where the music never stops, the dance floor is always packed, and he still finds the time to kindly pull back the chair for the bride to sit at her table. His parties are super fun, and his style is probably the most relevant to the wants of the modern bride. If you're looking for an unforgettable evening where the beats don't stop- look no further.

Naples, 34119

OPEN 24hrs A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR.
Location of (DJ CERON)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding