DJ CERON Reviews

64 | Naples, FL

64 Reviews for DJ CERON

64 DJ CERON Reviews

Maria · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Dj Ceron is amazing. He did our wedding this past weekend and got everyone dancing from the very first song to the very last song. The dance floor was never empty and he catered to our international family, mixing Spanish, English and German songs seamlessly!!! Even more importantly he is down to earth and beyond helpful with all the little details that matter that day. He went above and beyond in every way. His experience was evident the entire time. He helped keep us on schedule while still remaining flexible to our needs and desires. DJ Ceron is professional and amazing at what he does, but he also makes you feel like he is another friend or family member there to help you with whatever needs to be done to make your day perfect. We highly recommend Ceron, he made our wedding unforgettable!

Ann · Married on 10/21/2017

Simply Amazing, Chris made our Daughters wedding the dream she wanted, everyone danced all night long,even the people who don’t dance danced.’so much we extended the night,

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Gave the wedding an amazing atmosphere!! Great DJ!

Alex · Married on 01/14/2017

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, look no further - DJ Ceron is the right choice! DJ Ceron was so helpful and professional from our first meeting to the close of our wedding/reception. DJ Ceron is so knowledgeable and made sure we knew exactly what to expect on our wedding day. He set up the most beautiful uplighting, played beautiful string music while our guests arrived, and played the best music during our reception that had our family and friends, of all ages, dancing the night away! I can't thank Chris enough for all his help on our wedding day & would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

• User6458881 · 1+ year ago

DJ Ceron was amazing at our wedding! He made sure every detail was personalized, and we had a great time. He read the room perfectly! I am waiting for another friend to get married in Naples just so I can recommend DJ Ceron :)

Jacqueline · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing!! You will not be disappointed in any way, shape, or form with DJ Ceron. He is attentive beyond words, professional, and has found his true calling in this profession. The most important part in finding your entertainment is finding someone who can MC the night tailored to your guests and event. Chris was able to adjust things as the night went along with no problem whatsoever. I forgot to add an entrance song for one of my bridesmaids- no problem! Things were moving quickly so we had to change the timeline- he handled it with ease. People were lingering outside by the bar and cigar roller- he got them all back on the dance floor. Every time I sat down he was right there to pull out my chair and help me fix the train of my dress (priceless to a bride on the longest day ever). The night moves fast and Chris is right there with you, rolling with the punches and making sure everything is just how you want it to be. We met with Chris several times before the wedding and he politely answered my one million questions and made us feel like we were in the best hands. There is not one complaint to be made. Our November wedding at Miromar Lakes ended with every single guest on the dance floor celebrating our marriage and that is because we chose DJ Ceron to be our DJ. We can't thank you enough!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

Ceron is the only DJ to pick for your event! ALL of my wedding guests kept talking about the DJ and how they didn't want his music and the night to end! He was awesome to work with from beginning to end and made all of our guests feel welcome. We wish that we could repeat this night over and over again. Thank you for everything, DJ Ceron!!!

DJ Ceron was the perfect addition to our wedding after party. He completely transformed our venue into an upscale lounge/nightclub with his expert lighting. Once the after party began, DJ Ceron constantly changed the music depending on the mood of the crowd. He was very perceptive to the guests' needs and keep us dancing all night long!

Jeffrey · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Chris Ceron should be the DJ to perform at your wedding, PERIOD!! There is a reason he gets excellent reviews & it has to do with his extreme professionalism, knowledge of the business, flexibility and most importantly his down to earth personality. The DJ is one of the most important parts of the wedding and you want to make sure you select the right one for your special day!! I promise you that he wont disappoint. It's been about a month now since the wedding and many of my family and friends still talk about DJ Ceron's performance as the highlight of the wedding. If you are getting married in Florida, Naples specifically, you wont find a better DJ than Chris Ceron. While planning my wedding & looking for a DJ, I read other reviewers and watched others speak about scheduling their wedding around DJ Ceron's availability and I thought they were crazy for doing that, but now I know why!! DJ CERON IS THE BEST....

Johnny · Married on 05/23/2015

Absolutely have no complaints at all about DJ Ceron. He made our special day even more amazing! All of our friends and family loved him as well! I even got to get up there and DJ with DJ Ceron. It was an amazing celebration!

Brian · Married on 10/25/2014

As you can see from all the previous reviews, this guy is amazing! He makes sure there is absolutely nothing to worry about so you can enjoy your day. He's a professional and understands how to guide the event along perfectly. He also knows how to read the crowd and have fun. There should be no doubts when having him as your DJ, and he's definitely worth every penny and more! After more than 6 months gone by since our big day, my wife and I still get compliments on him!

Joseph · Married on 10/17/2014

I never write reviews but was so happy with DJ Ceron that I couldn't wait to write this one...

DJ Ceron worked our wedding on 10/17/2014 and made it unique and amazing. Multiple quests came up to us throughout the night and commented on how great he was. At one point I looked around and not one person was sitting down. About 95 percent of the guests never returned to their seats after DJ Ceron started playing the dance music. He is professional, a gentlemen, is extremely good at reading a crowd, and truly a great guy.

DJ Ceron goes far beyond just playing music. He kept close tabs on us throughout the night and instructed us when needed to keep pace and make sure everything ran seamlessly. Whenever he would play a song from our "must play" list he would smile at me and give the thumbs up from across the room to basically say "I got you" and because he enjoyed seeing how happy we were about hearing our favorite songs.

I've been to over 35 weddings and DJ Ceron is the best I've seen. The DJ is the most important vendor at your wedding. If DJ Ceron has your wedding date available, I highly recommend you book him.

Kristin · Married on 08/16/2014

We used DJ Ceron for our wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort on August 16, 2014. He did my sister's wedding four years ago at the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Course. When we were deciding on a DJ we knew we wanted to use him because of how great he was at my sister's wedding. We used him for our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception and so happy we did!

Once again, it was an amazing time for our friends and family! DJ Ceron kept all of our guest on the dance floor the entire night! He rocked it! Along with being an amazing DJ, he is extremely professional, responsive to all requests, and an overall nice, kind person! He makes you feel truly like the King and Queen of the day and I would highly recommend his services!

Real Professional! I didn't have to worry one bit knowing I had DJ Ceron for my wedding. Great on the mic and amazing on the turn tables. He got everyone up out of their seats and on the dance floor. Very personable and has great values. Could not ask for anything more. I would recommend him for any event requiring a DJ. You're the man and keep making people happy like you've made me and my wife!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

DJ CERON is an amazing person! Working with him was an absolute pleasure I wish we could do it all over again. He truly cares and goes above and beyond to make sure he understands all the details that were important to us. Music variety was important to us and he did an excellent job playing both English and spanish music . I will never forget his sincerity and how he made sure to face time my pregnant sister my maid of honor who unfortunately couldn't make it to the wedding Ceron made sure to have her on an ipad so she could say her speech it meant so much to us and the entire family! We were so impressed with the music and the lighting he provided made a big difference. I would recommend DJ Ceron to all brides he will make your day truly special!!!

• Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 05/31/2014

DJ Chris Ceron was AMAZING!!!! He took my feedback from what we wanted and took it too a whole new level. A few of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too and we know it was partly because of how awesome the music was.

He did a few things I didn't even request just because he got to know our families and knew what songs would work. He is a true DJ professional and I highly recommend you call him early to book him. He will get scooped up fast!!!

• Soon2BMrs.Matulay

Christine · Married on 05/03/2014

Wow! What can I say about Chris Ceron?! He was absolutely amazing and worth every penny we paid him! Our wedding was amazing and he had a great part in making it exactly what I wanted it to be. He takes the time to know you, listens to all of your requests. He even took the time to make sure my husband and I sat down to eat. Which we did. My in-laws were so impressed with his mannerism and work ethic. He kept the party going all night and I had all of my guests compliment me on how amazing our DJ was and how it was the best wedding they had ever gone to. I highly recommend him. He will make your wedding an experience of a lifetime. Thanks Chris!

Marissa · Married on 04/12/2014

We had the pleasure of booking DJ Ceron for our wedding in April. DJ Ceron was always available to meet before our date and really helped make our wedding our own by getting to know us before hand. Our guest list had a wide array of ages and DJ Ceron appealed to all of them. Everyone made it to the dance floor! Our venue was understaffed that night which caused dinner to run behind and DJ Ceron worked hand in hand with my wedding planner and parents to extend the party due to the setback. He is kind, dedicated, and hardworking. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Lindsay · Married on 03/15/2014

Wow! Wow! Wow! What an amazing night and all thanks to DJ Ceron! He read the crowd and played the perfect songs for each stage of the night and made our night so memorable!! We are still getting phone calls from our guests saying how much fun they had at our wedding! Chris paid special attention to us and even brought us champagne during dinner because he noticed we didn't have a drink!! No other DJ I know would do this!! He was such a pleasure to work with and I would hire him for my wedding a million times over!! He made the night!

Chris did an amazing job at our wedding. He was professional, responsive and so much fun to work with! Every time we asked for anything - he went above and beyond. Just one example was we picked our fav Frank Sinatra song for our first dance, but all the original versions were a bit slow to dance to, so we asked for his advice. I thought he'd have a different version to use, but instead he took the original version we loved, somehow slightly sped it up and you couldn't even tell. It was amazing!! The quality and sound was perfect and we had our first dance to the song we love, which was very special.

He had some great suggestions that we hadn't thought of, which made our day even more memorable. We highly recommend DJ Ceron - he made our wedding so much fun!

This DJ is the absolute BEST!!!!

Astrid · Married on 06/22/2013

Dj Ceron is a Fantastic DJ & an AMAZING. Person!
    We were lucky because we had actually hired him once before, so we knew we HAD to have him again! He is actually the first person I hired!!
    He is meticulous in the details and that performance lasts a lifetime! My friends had so much fun at my wedding!!! He is a hard worker & offers great advice (it's so easy to miss something!) I highly recommend!!! Book early too!!!! Good luck with your day!

He was very professional during our meetings and had tons of great ideas for us. You can tell that he loves life and loves what he does. He is a wonderful person and a superior DJ. He responds quickly to text messages.. He got everyone on the dance floor, just like all the reviews I read about him said before we hired him. My dad just GUSHED over how wonderful the DJ was whenever we would dance!!! I was honored to have him at our wedding.

He is Awesome!!!! He knew what the crowd wanted throughout the night, There was always someone dancing on the dance floor. The best night of my Life :)

amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

DJ Ceron is hands down the best DJ in Southwest Florida! He is such a pleasure to work - so hands on and helpful with the day of coordination which goes above and beyond what you can expect from other vendors. You can tell he is passionate about what he does! He plays the best music to keep the party going - I received so many compliments on the music choice and how much he was with all my guests! He is truly talented and I would recommend him to anyone wanting the best wedding experience possible!