DJ CERON Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Beth
    Beth H. Getting married on 09/28/2023

Professional and fun!

DJ Ceron has entertained at several events for me in the past. He is the consummate professional. On time and organized, I never had to worry about the music, lighting or sound for our events. Both private parties and High school Proms, he knows how to read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor. Anyone that knows him will tell you - he makes the party! He works ahead of time with play lists to make the event whatever you desire.
    Joanna M. Married on 12/11/2021

Wonderful DJ, Wonderful Person!

When people asked me what I cared most about going into my wedding, I would always say, "that it's a big party." DJ Ceron delivered on so many levels to make my wedding such an amazing experience. He is so easy and fun to work with. He was kind and patient through our pre-calls when I presented my vision, when I created a shared doc of all the songs that we wanted to hear that day, and on the actual day! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, he made my vision a reality. Many of my guests told me the next morning how amazing DJ Ceron's music and lighting was. When I look back on my wedding day, he was an instrumental part of it, and I'm still blown away by how he took everything I told him and made it into a reality.
  • Lori
    Lori D. Married on 12/01/2021

A DJ that really seeks to understand the dynamics of you and your special day

Chris immediately asked a ton of questions to better understand who we were, what we were trying to accomplish, and what was important to us. He really listened and sought to make it special using his craft. We were very comfortable with his ability to take our requests and run with it! It was one less thing to worry about! He is a professional!
  • Dina
    Dina B. Married on 11/20/2021

Meringolo Wedding

Dj Ceron is absolutely amazing. We were in communication about the kind of music I wanted through the entire planning year and he was so flexible with last minute changes. All my guests were raving about DJ Ceron and said our wedding had the most memorable music of all time. When my husband and I look back on our wedding we still say it was the best dance party of our lives. 100 million percent recommend!
    Karen C. Married on 11/06/2021

Dj ceron is the best

DJ Ceron was incredible, and we are so happy he was our wedding DJ and plan to use him at any future events we host. He was recommended to us by our photographer. He was awesome, super responsive for over a year of planning, (we booked our vendors over a year away from our wedding) and he was a total vibe. We went over all of our music ahead of time, and the playlist was EPIC. On my wedding day we had an absolute blast and his light show, music, sax player, and clouds, really made the entire night. My guests say my wedding was an absolute banger and the dancing was the best part--so there you have it! All thanks to DJ Ceron! You da best and we love you!!!!!!
    -the Rivenburgs
    Gabriela G. Married on 10/16/2021

Electrifying!

DJ Ceron is by far the best DJ we’ve ever worked with! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire time of the Bat Mitzvah! Everyone had an absolute blast and it was all because of DJ Ceron. He was so prepared, professional, reliable, and kind! What a gem!
    Alissa T. Married on 10/09/2021

DJ Ceron - the best!

We were referred to DJ Ceron by a few friends and are so happy we chose him to DJ our Wedding. From the moment we reached out to him, he was responsive and eager to meet with us. When we met to go through initial information, he took the time to get to know us, learn what was important to us, and was just so easy to talk to. It was clear that he has a passion for his work and would do anything needed to make our day special.

We confirmed DJ Ceron about 10 months in advance and he checked in a few times throughout the year but never pressured us on getting in the details. We did have a few questions along the way and he was always available to answer them. We had a final run-through the week of our wedding and he made us feel comfortable and confident that everything would be great.

We ended up hiring him for the ceremony microphone and reception DJ with lighting package and all went perfect on our wedding day. It is so important that your guests can hear your ceremony, so I definitely recommend getting this through him vs. the venue. Right before our Reception, DJ Ceron greeted us with drinks in hand and ran us through the program again and made sure we were ready and comfortable. He made it known and clear that it was our night and certainly made us feel that way.

In addition to treating us so well, he killed it as the DJ! He even added in some impromptu effects during the speeches which had everyone laughing. People were on the dance floor as soon as it opened and did not leave it. I even question if some of them ate dinner because they were just dancing all night. We received so many compliments from our guests and many said it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to.

We 100% recommend hiring DJ Ceron - he is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed! He will be my first call for any future event needs.
    Pooja C. Married on 09/25/2021

My big fat Indian wedding

DJ Ceron helped create one of the best nights of my life. He was so generous with his time in the days and months leading up to the wedding to ensure that it went off perfectly. I cannot even recall how many people told me how amazing he was. As he promised, they stated that when they tried to walk off the dance floor, DJ Ceron played a banger and got them back out!!! He perfectly carried out my vision and also made the best suggestions to really personalize our day. He is the absolute best, and I'm hoping my sisters someday get married in Florida so we can work with him again!
  • Ray
    Ray H. Married on 09/05/2021

He is the man!

Hired DJ Ceron and he was amazing. Not only is he amazing at what he does, he is also extremely personable and was a real pleasure to work with!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 09/04/2021

Best Dance DJ Ever!

We hired DJ Ceron for my birthday at our home, Dj Ceron Really helped get people on their feet dancing and made the party SUPER fun. He is truly considerate and kind in his professionalism and our party was a total hit because of him! I highly recommend his services!
    Sonya S. Married on 09/02/2021

Fabulous! Five Stars!

Fabulous, electric, and Amazing! DJ Ceron creates an environment of excitement and fun! From beginning to end, he will create the evening of your dreams that will be remembered by all!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 08/14/2021

The best of the best

DJ CERON doesn’t just provide entertainment for your guests.
    He takes the time to get to know you and your unique story. He sat with my fiancé and I for 2 hours sharing his helpful opinions, advice and answering all of our questions based off of his experience. From that point on we knew this wasn’t just another weekend gig but he had our best interest in mind and you be the perfect fit for our engagement party! His excellent communication, suggestions and professionalism through out our event planing until the end of the night was exceptional. He truly helped to create a memorable and exceptional experience for us and our guests. So many of our guests made a point to tell us how amazing he is! He is not only just a DJ but continuously went above and beyond for anything we needed!
    We will most definitely make sure that he is available to book for our destination wedding! I couldn’t imagine our wedding without him! He made the party!
    Danielle Married on 08/07/2021

5 stars and above ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dj Ceron is hands down the BEST DJ!!!!!
    The way he moves the crowd is like no other!!
    Not only is he very professional, his lights set up is out of this world and the sound that comes out of his speakers really keeps you dancing the whole night long!!!
    My guests at my 40th Birthday party kept coming up to me saying, it was the best party ever!!!!
    The energy in that room was spectacular and I owe it all to DJ Ceron!!!
    If you want the best music, the best energy, the best look, and the best of the best, don’t wait and BOOK DJ Ceron for your most memorable event ever!!!
    Devin K. Married on 05/15/2021

Best DJ Around

Hands down the best DJ you can have! He was amazing. The dance floor was full of people all night long and he was so helpful and caring for me and my wife the entire night. He is also one of the most coolest guys you will ever meet. Much love!!!
    Sophia K. Married on 05/15/2021

100000 stars!!!

The absolute best DJ you will ever come across!! Dj Ceron is so personable, flexible and made our day SO SO special. He had everyone on the dance floor all night and it was the most memorable time of our lives. We couldn’t imagine our day with any other DJ. He is the best value your money can buy. He was everything all in one! DJ Ceron will forever be a friend to my husband and I. We love you!!
    Natali P. Married on 05/08/2021

DJ Ceron is Amazing!!!!!

DJ CERON is professional and amazing at what he does, you will not be disappointed in any way. He saved us so much stress my husband and I will be forever thankful for made our wedding so SPECIAL. He went above and BEYON in every way.
    We love you!!!
    Ivan & Natali
    Anastasia M. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely Over the Top Amazing!

The entire experience with DJ Ceron was 5 star. He was attentive to our every need, a true master at what he does. Not one detail was missed, from the ceremony to the reception. Our guests were absolutely blown away by him. The flow of music created a vibe that was admired by on lookers from the hotel. Everyone young or old moved to the music. What a night! I had guests approaching me asking for his information so they can contact him for their next event. Bar None, the best in the business.
    Sophia and Devin
    Nicolette B. Married on 04/24/2021

Are you joking

DJ Ceron was easily the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding. Everyone says how important having a good DJ is but Chris went above and BEYOND our expectations. From the first meeting with him, he had us feeling ready to party and comfortable that he could handle everything we needed on our big day. Not only were our guests coming up to our sweetheart table just to say “your DJ is killing it”, but he also made sure we ate, had drinks in our hands, mingled with as many people as we could, and stayed right on schedule all night long. He even helped put my hair in place and have me dab the excess oil off my skin before we went back out for sunset pictures because he CARES about his people and he KNOWS what he is doing. Not only is he one of the kindest people we’ve ever met, he is also one of the most professional. He was there to make our special day as easy on us as it could be, and we know we enjoyed the day that much more having his support. I can’t thank Chris enough, 5 million stars if I could
    Don N. Married on 04/16/2021

A wonderful day an awesome DJ and an even better guy.

I couldn’t of asked for anything more what a wonderful professional DJ. Not only is he incredible at what he does but his personality really shined making everyone comfortable and have such an amazing time. Selection of music was perfect for the setting and everyone left feeling great.
    Elaine-Maria Z. Married on 04/10/2021

50th Birthday Party

DJ Ceron is by the far the best DJ I have ever known ! He is passionate about his work and tentative to your needs . He treats you like family and becomes part of your family . Truly professional . We never left the dance floor and everyone had a blast !
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 01/23/2021

Highly recommend DJ Ceron!

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Ceron. From the first time I contacted him to our wedding day, he was always extremely responsive and I could tell how much he cared about making our day amazing. When our first venue canceled on us because of COVID, he was even contacting other places for us to try and help. We met the week of the wedding so he could pin down all of our details and song requests and then from there, I had nothing else to worry about! The music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course reception was perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor and having a blast. He truly does go beyond being a great DJ though as he runs the entire night and makes sure it all goes smoothly (he was even refilling our drinks and making sure we had plenty to eat!). Hiring DJ Ceron will be the easiest and best choice of your wedding planning and you will not regret it!
    Carolyn Married on 12/31/2020

Used multiple times! Highly recommend!

We first used DJ Ceron at our wedding 10 years ago, and it is still talked about! I highly recommend him to my friends, and we continue to use him for parties and corporate events! He always brings life and fun to any event! He is accommodating, personable, professional, creative and responsive. Can’t recommend enough!
  • C L
    C L Married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic vibe and extremely happy!

DJ CERON is fabulous! He takes the time before you hire him to go through all of the options and then listens to what vibe you want as a couple. He also is available by phone or txt to answer any questions before the big day. He visited my site and made setup suggestions and gave helpful tweaks to the event planner to maximize our space and still stay within the noise ordinance rules. He really cares about what you want as a couple and made us feel great beforehand and during our ceremony. You will be so happy with him! He’s fantastic!
    Michael F. Married on 05/06/2020

Excellent!

DJ Ceron was incredible to work with! On our initial visit he really took the time to get to know us. He was very responsive and helpful especially after having to postpone due to COVID-19. His phenomenal music selection and amazing presence he brought to the room had everyone on the dance floor all night! All our guest raved about him. Thanks Chris!
  • Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing Energy!!!!!!

DJ CERON has the best energy! Thank you for making our Wedding! What fun we had and you made everything so easy!!!!! So blessed to be in your company!!!!! Thank you again!