DJ CERON Reviews

86 | Naples, FL

86 Reviews for DJ CERON

Sonya S. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Fabulous! Five Stars!

Fabulous, electric, and Amazing! DJ Ceron creates an environment of excitement and fun! From beginning to end, he will create the evening of your dreams that will be remembered by all!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Nicolette B. · Married on 04/24/2021

Are you joking

DJ Ceron was easily the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding. Everyone says how important having a good DJ is but Chris went above and BEYOND our expectations. From the first meeting with him, he had us feeling ready to party and comfortable that he could handle everything we needed on our big day. Not only were our guests coming up to our sweetheart table just to say “your DJ is killing it”, but he also made sure we ate, had drinks in our hands, mingled with as many people as we could, and stayed right on schedule all night long. He even helped put my hair in place and have me dab the excess oil off my skin before we went back out for sunset pictures because he CARES about his people and he KNOWS what he is doing. Not only is he one of the kindest people we’ve ever met, he is also one of the most professional. He was there to make our special day as easy on us as it could be, and we know we enjoyed the day that much more having his support. I can’t thank Chris enough, 5 million stars if I could

Sent on 05/06/2021

Don N. · Married on 04/16/2021

A wonderful day an awesome DJ and an even better guy.

I couldn’t of asked for anything more what a wonderful professional DJ. Not only is he incredible at what he does but his personality really shined making everyone comfortable and have such an amazing time. Selection of music was perfect for the setting and everyone left feeling great.

Sent on 04/27/2021

Elaine-Maria Z. · Married on 04/10/2021

50th Birthday Party

DJ Ceron is by the far the best DJ I have ever known ! He is passionate about his work and tentative to your needs . He treats you like family and becomes part of your family . Truly professional . We never left the dance floor and everyone had a blast !

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole P. · Married on 01/23/2021

Highly recommend DJ Ceron!

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Ceron. From the first time I contacted him to our wedding day, he was always extremely responsive and I could tell how much he cared about making our day amazing. When our first venue canceled on us because of COVID, he was even contacting other places for us to try and help. We met the week of the wedding so he could pin down all of our details and song requests and then from there, I had nothing else to worry about! The music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course reception was perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor and having a blast. He truly does go beyond being a great DJ though as he runs the entire night and makes sure it all goes smoothly (he was even refilling our drinks and making sure we had plenty to eat!). Hiring DJ Ceron will be the easiest and best choice of your wedding planning and you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2021

Carolyn · Married on 12/31/2020

Used multiple times! Highly recommend!

We first used DJ Ceron at our wedding 10 years ago, and it is still talked about! I highly recommend him to my friends, and we continue to use him for parties and corporate events! He always brings life and fun to any event! He is accommodating, personable, professional, creative and responsive. Can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • C L

C L · Married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic vibe and extremely happy!

DJ CERON is fabulous! He takes the time before you hire him to go through all of the options and then listens to what vibe you want as a couple. He also is available by phone or txt to answer any questions before the big day. He visited my site and made setup suggestions and gave helpful tweaks to the event planner to maximize our space and still stay within the noise ordinance rules. He really cares about what you want as a couple and made us feel great beforehand and during our ceremony. You will be so happy with him! He’s fantastic!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Michael F. · Married on 05/06/2020

Excellent!

DJ Ceron was incredible to work with! On our initial visit he really took the time to get to know us. He was very responsive and helpful especially after having to postpone due to COVID-19. His phenomenal music selection and amazing presence he brought to the room had everyone on the dance floor all night! All our guest raved about him. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney G. · Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing Energy!!!!!!

DJ CERON has the best energy! Thank you for making our Wedding! What fun we had and you made everything so easy!!!!! So blessed to be in your company!!!!! Thank you again!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • I

Ivana A. · Married on 01/04/2020

Dream wedding at the Ritz thanks to DJ Ceron!

From the moment we hired DJ Ceron, we gravitated towards his warm and knowledgeable presence. He guided us on how to plan for the evening- Schedule of events, choosing vendors, suggestions, music, lights, etc. We told him our music style and left it in his hands- genius move! He created an all-time AMAZING playlist that was mixed perfectly with a silky smooth transition. The uplighting was magnificent!! Everyone that attended our wedding has been raving over him, and continue to talk about how "DJ Ceron is the BEST!!" In our case, we had a Jewish, Hispanic, Scottish heritage- He knows how to cater to all ages, ethnicities, and religions. I can confidently say that he was the main ingredient in making our wedding night the most memorable night of our lives. Don't look further; he is the BEST DJ in the world.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Brittany K. · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Ceron Made Our Wedding Special!

We got married on 11/9/19. From start to finish DJ Ceron was a true professional. He knew his audience and got the party started immediately. He was interactive with the audience the entire night. Personally, I felt like I was at the best night club and dance party in the world and forgot it was OUR wedding. He is truly amazing! Also, I highly suggest that you talk to him about his lighting options.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Jennifer M. · Married on 11/07/2019

Fabulous DJ For Events

DJ Ceron had an excellent and impeccable reputation in the community. We hired him for a fundraising event and he surpassed all expectations!! It was a South American theme based event and the guests felt like they were in Brazil having the time of their life! I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline K. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful Experience!

DJ Ceron was such a great choice for our wedding! We were so appreciative of his kindness, positive energy, and professionalism. He really took charge during our wedding ceremony and reception and directed the entire night when it came to dances, speeches, etc. Great music, dance party, and everything we wanted in a DJ! Thanks DJ Ceron!!! You are amazing and we wish you all the best!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Dezree · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible

DJ Ceron was a gift from the beginning. After losing my dad a few months before my wedding, he made sure to take care of me and my mom. He was always responsive, incredibly professional and kind. He basically took charge of the night and helped direct it and keep it moving which made the night run so smoothly. He knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor and caters to every age and music style. So so incredible, thank you for everything !

Sent on 12/22/2019

Sara S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Wedding DJ

We absolutely loved having DJ Ceron on our special day! When we attended the wedding of our friends in California, I knew instantly we had to have him. He was unlike any wedding DJ I had ever heard. He has a way of getting the party started, even before the dancing begins. From the entrance, first dances, speeches, and everything in between, including making sure the bride and groom have a chance to eat :) he is without a doubt the best wedding DJ you could ever ask for. He is not only professional and kind, he has an amazing way of taking the ideas you have for your special day and making them reality. I would recommend him to anyone. We are sincerely hoping we come up with another opportunity to have him DJ again because we love his energy and the life he brings to parties. Do yourself a favor and book immediately, he’s the best!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Maria · Married on 09/21/2019

Dj Ceron is amazing. He did our wedding this past weekend and got everyone dancing from the very first song to the very last song. The dance floor was never empty and he catered to our international family, mixing Spanish, English and German songs seamlessly!!! Even more importantly he is down to earth and beyond helpful with all the little details that matter that day. He went above and beyond in every way. His experience was evident the entire time. He helped keep us on schedule while still remaining flexible to our needs and desires. DJ Ceron is professional and amazing at what he does, but he also makes you feel like he is another friend or family member there to help you with whatever needs to be done to make your day perfect. We highly recommend Ceron, he made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Brian M. · Married on 02/23/2019

More than a DJ

DJ Ceron is the best! He was recommended by one of my clients who told me his brother booked DJ Ceron for his wedding and was amazing and he is getting married in April and had him booked. So we had to interview him.

Interview went great! We had a list of questions we wanted to ask but first he gave us his story and ALL of our questions were answered during it. So when he was done talking, we had literally nothing to say lol. We booked him about an hour later!

He did more than just DJ. When my wife and I were walking around mingling, he was at our table folding our napkins for us. When our buffet opened he came to us and reminded us that if we don't eat now, we never will, and then took our plates to our table for us. He remembered my wife's drink of choice was proseco and mine was cab and he made sure our drinks were always full!

He coordinated with all of our vendors and wedding planner and pretty much took over to insure everyone knew where to be and when. Leading up to the ceremony he even fixed a shoe for someone!!

His music choice was perfect and his equipment sounded amazing. Cocktail (although we were busy taking pictures) music was great. He suggested some tropical music while our guests enjoyed drinks and apps on Naples bay. During dinner the music was great. He played songs that were relaxing enough to enjoy eating your dinner but could still dance to if you finished early and wanted to start partying!

After dinner.... Oh my god! What a freaking party! He played music that got EVERYONE (including my friends that DON'T DANCE) on the dance floor and he didn't let us stop! IT WAS THE BEST PARTY EVER!

I was told over and over and over that people would remember our food and our DJ. Those are 2 things that will make your wedding great or sup par. A week later our friends are still posting on facebook how much fun they had and bragging about our DJ!!

Do yourself and your guests a favor and book DJ Ceron. The guy knows how to throw a party and read a crowd better than anyone.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Katie R. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding After Party

We hired DJ Ceron for our wedding after party and could not have been more thrilled with our choice. Before the after party started, DJ Ceron came up to my new husband and me to congratulate us and tell us how excited he was for the party. We could definitely feel his enthusiasm and could tell he wanted to make it a special and insanely fun event for us. He got everyone out on the dance floor and played hit after hit that kept the party going right through to the end. He read the room perfectly and knew what our group would like. Our guests had a blast and were talking about how much fun the party was the next day. I cannot recommend DJ Ceron enough for your event. He will help create the energy and environment to make it memorable for everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Joseph K. · Married on 10/31/2018

Energizer Bunny 110%

Had the pleasure to party under the guidance of the myth, the man, the legend DJ Ceron. He has left an impacto on my party life. He single handily can save a party from dying with the tip of his finger! Bravo!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ann · Married on 10/21/2017

Simply Amazing, Chris made our Daughters wedding the dream she wanted, everyone danced all night long,even the people who don’t dance danced.’so much we extended the night,

Sent on 10/23/2017

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Gave the wedding an amazing atmosphere!! Great DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Ceron is the BEST

I found DJ Ceron through the Ritz Carlton Naples preferred vendor list. As soon as I met him I knew he would fit be the perfect fit for our wedding. 5 days before our wedding hurricane Irma was heading straight for Naples and the Ritz moved our wedding to the Ritz Carlton Laguna Nigel. DJ Ceron changed his flight with our hesitation and packed his bags for our need destination with a one day warning! He saved us so much stress. I am forever thankful he was so flexible and made our special day happy! Everyone at our wedding LOVED his DJ-ing style. Since our wedding day he has traveled to DJ some of our friends weddings all over the United States.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Alex · Married on 01/14/2017

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, look no further - DJ Ceron is the right choice! DJ Ceron was so helpful and professional from our first meeting to the close of our wedding/reception. DJ Ceron is so knowledgeable and made sure we knew exactly what to expect on our wedding day. He set up the most beautiful uplighting, played beautiful string music while our guests arrived, and played the best music during our reception that had our family and friends, of all ages, dancing the night away! I can't thank Chris enough for all his help on our wedding day & would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 01/22/2017

DJ Ceron was amazing at our wedding! He made sure every detail was personalized, and we had a great time. He read the room perfectly! I am waiting for another friend to get married in Naples just so I can recommend DJ Ceron :)

Sent on 02/06/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing!! You will not be disappointed in any way, shape, or form with DJ Ceron. He is attentive beyond words, professional, and has found his true calling in this profession. The most important part in finding your entertainment is finding someone who can MC the night tailored to your guests and event. Chris was able to adjust things as the night went along with no problem whatsoever. I forgot to add an entrance song for one of my bridesmaids- no problem! Things were moving quickly so we had to change the timeline- he handled it with ease. People were lingering outside by the bar and cigar roller- he got them all back on the dance floor. Every time I sat down he was right there to pull out my chair and help me fix the train of my dress (priceless to a bride on the longest day ever). The night moves fast and Chris is right there with you, rolling with the punches and making sure everything is just how you want it to be. We met with Chris several times before the wedding and he politely answered my one million questions and made us feel like we were in the best hands. There is not one complaint to be made. Our November wedding at Miromar Lakes ended with every single guest on the dance floor celebrating our marriage and that is because we chose DJ Ceron to be our DJ. We can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 12/03/2016