4001 Santa Barbara Blvd #232, Naples, FL 34104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Luminaire Foto

Luminaire Foto is a wedding photography business in Naples, Florida. Karl has lived is South Florida for more than 10 years and has been documenting weddings ever since. He loves the outdoors and new experiences and tries to incorporate those things into your photo experience. Karl tells your wedding day story through timeless images you can share with friends and family for years to come.

Luminaire Foto understands that every wedding is different and not all weddings and needs fit into one package. Karl offers several wedding packages and a la carte services so all your unique needs are met. Packages include at least six hours of coverage, unlimited photos, digital files, and printing rights. His services include:

• Additional hours

Real Weddings 13 Photos

71 Reviews for Luminaire Foto

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/16/2019

Cannot Say Enough Great Things!

I truly hit the jackpot getting to have Karl and his associate Stella as my wedding photographers. Karl is a master at what he does and I feel so lucky so have found him and to get to have such amazing pictures from our wedding day!! If you have the opportunity, you will not regret booking Luminaire Foto for your wedding!! I can't thank them enough and would give more stars if I could!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Luminaire Foto's reply:

Oh my gosh, Jillian thank you so so very much, no one ever has said they hit the jackpot about finding me. You guys were such a pleasure to work with!
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!

Karl and his team were amazing to work with for our wedding day in Fort Myers Beach. Everyone was so complementary and the sneak peek photos we've received thus far turned out beautiful. Karl was a joy to work with, we definitely made the right decision!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Luminaire Foto's reply:

You are going to make me blush! It's always great to hear that your friends and family had a great experience with me. I'm really excited for you guys! Please please stay in touch.
  • Spenser

Spenser Bergeron · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING Photographer!

My husband and I used Luminaire Foto for our wedding this past May. We absolutely LOVED working with Karl and his lovely wife Nanette. Karl was extremely professional from the start and even dealt with my very detail oriented mom who asked a ton of questions. Not only was he an absolute pleasure to work with and be around but he took incredible photos for us and really captured the day. My husband and I were very adamant that we didn’t want to do a first look and with our tight wedding day timeline, Karl was very honest with us about what we could expect and came up with a great idea to do a day after shoot with just my husband and I to make sure we got the perfect shots. We also used Karl for our engagement shoot. I wanted something a little different for the engagement shoot and Karl suggested we do it on a sailboat which lead to some amazing photos that we will cherish forever! I can’t speak highly enough about Karl and Luminaire Foto! He is definitely one of the best if not the best wedding photographer in Southwest Florida!

Sent on 09/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luminaire Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3349.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4067
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Alexa Kritis Events Wedding Planners

I found Nanette and Karl for a client's wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel and I couldn't have been happier. From my first interaction with them they were kind, prompt with responses, and so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Not to mention their photographs are absolutely beautiful. My clients used them for their engagement photos and wedding day, and were so happy with them. I absolutely will be calling Luminaire for future clients. Thank you Nanette and Karl for being so amazing!!

• Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel Hotel Weddings

The Edgewater loves Karl and Nanette. They are so sweet, such a great team! Their photos are nothing short of amazing and the energy they bring to the table is great! Their creativity allows them to capture details in the most stunning way.

• Girl Meets Boy Wedding Bands

Luminaire should be everyones first choice. Their style and professionalism is unmatched and they consistently push themselves as well as the vendors they work with to raise the bar. Truly one of the few vendors you shouldn't even think twice about.

• 4001 Santa Barbara Blvd #232, #232 Naples, FL, 34104 See on map
    2398488927 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Luminaire Foto)