Luminaire Foto

4001 Santa Barbara Blvd #232, Naples, FL 34104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Luminaire Foto

Luminaire Foto is a wedding photography business in Naples, Florida. Karl has lived is South Florida for more than 10 years and has been documenting weddings ever since. He loves the outdoors and new experiences and tries to incorporate those things into your photo experience. Karl tells your wedding day story through timeless images you can share with friends and family for years to come.

Luminaire Foto understands that every wedding is different and not all weddings and needs fit into one package. Karl offers several wedding packages and a la carte services so all your unique needs are met. Packages include at least six hours of coverage, unlimited photos, digital files, and printing rights. His services include:

• Additional hours

Luminaire Foto 7
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Awesome photographers

We chose Luminaire from a list of preferred vendors given to us by our venue since we were planning our wedding from Maryland. Karl was very responsive to emails and we spoke on the phone a few times prior to the event. However, I was still nervous about picking them without ever meeting and worried that it wouldn't seem natural when we started since they would be strangers.

As soon I met Karl all of my worries subsided. Karl, Nanette and Stella were all so friendly and made everyone in the wedding feel comfortable and natural taking pictures. They were friendly and just made it feel so easy. They caught all of our special moments and had everyone laughing and smiling the whole day/night.

We opted to include their foto booth option - everyone had so much fun wearing the props, pictures were emailed immediately, and they look great!

Book them for your wedding now!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Luminaire Foto's reply:

I'm really so happy we were a part of your wedding day! It's always special being a part of your memories, I'm really glad you guys requested a photo with me!

Bernadette Russo · Married on 01/06/2019

Highly Recommend

Karl was incredible!

Luminaire Foto did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding!!! I would choose him again and again! The photos that we got are so natural and graceful.

We felt so comfortable with him. I am awkward and stiff taking pictures by myself but he really helped me relax. It helped that we met with him before hand to discuss family dynamics for photos and different combinations.
    On the day of the wedding he was so incredibly calm, professional and efficient. We had A LOT of family photos and the ceremony ran over but he was so efficient with directing the huge crowd of people that he got all the different combinations we asked for without feeling like we spent the whole day posing for pictures!

I also usually find dancing pictures to be more awkward but I LOVE the pictures of our reception. He captured what a wonderful time everyone was having on the dance floor. He was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Luminaire Foto 8
    Luminaire Foto 9
    Luminaire Foto 10
    Luminaire Foto 11

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful!!!!

Karl is very professional and so nice! When we did our wedding photos he was so funny and kind! You can tell he has a lot of experience in what he does! He was worth every penny and we recommend him to anyone in the area getting married!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Luminaire Foto 17
    Luminaire Foto 18

Luminaire Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,349.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,067.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Long Aisle Events
    Long Aisle Events Wedding Planners

I found Nanette and Karl for a client's wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel and I couldn't have been happier. From my first interaction with them they were kind, prompt with responses, and so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Not to mention their photographs are absolutely beautiful. My clients used them for their engagement photos and wedding day, and were so happy with them. I absolutely will be calling Luminaire for future clients. Thank you Nanette and Karl for being so amazing!!

• Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel
    Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel Hotel Weddings

The Edgewater loves Karl and Nanette. They are so sweet, such a great team! Their photos are nothing short of amazing and the energy they bring to the table is great! Their creativity allows them to capture details in the most stunning way.

• Girl Meets Boy
    Girl Meets Boy Wedding Bands

Luminaire should be everyones first choice. Their style and professionalism is unmatched and they consistently push themselves as well as the vendors they work with to raise the bar. Truly one of the few vendors you shouldn't even think twice about.

• 4001 Santa Barbara Blvd #232, #232 Naples, FL, 34104 See on map
    2398488927 (Other Phone Number)