4001 Santa Barbara Blvd #232, Naples, FL 34105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1

About Luminaire Foto

Although my photography says it best, we strive to tell the story of your wedding day through beautiful, timeless photographs. Because I love what we do, I'm always challenging myself to be innovative while having a timeless look.

Hit us up on Instagram to see out latest work: instagram.com/luminairefoto

Follow Luminaire Foto on

Luminaire Foto 5
Luminaire Foto 6
Luminaire Foto 7

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Karl and Nanette of Luminaire Foto were an amazing husband wife team to work with from day one. They not only made me feel comfortable from day one with our choice but they were in constant communication with myself and our wedding planners and responded quickly to any questions and emails we sent. I felt so comfortable and at ease on the wedding day, which is not easy for me to be since I am not a huge picture person and do not love the camera. If you have any doubt about this team throw it out the window as they will exceed anything you can imagine. Now I just have to wait for the rest of the pictures which I am sure will be just as incredible as the sneak peek.

Luminaire Foto 8
    Luminaire Foto 9

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I absolutely loved working with Karl and Nanette. Not only are they extremely talented photographers, but they are also two of the kindest people you will ever meet! Karl met with me well in advance of our wedding to start making the timeline, and his clear expertise and organization put me at ease immediately. I later met Nanette when she shot our engagement photos. She traveled across the state to our location and spent hours with us shooting the perfect photos (while pregnant!). We received the beautifully edited pictures within a few weeks, and the results truly exceeded our expectations. Our wedding experience was no different. Karl and Nanette arrived on site early and full of energy. They were extremely flexible and worked with our unconventional “getting ready” location. At the ceremony venue they kept us on schedule, took so many incredible photos and did a fantastic job of keeping everyone cool and calm. I can’t wait to hire them again for another big occasion because they’re truly the VERY best!

Meredith · Married on 12/16/2017

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! These guys are the best in Southwest FL. I planned my wedding from away but I knew I wanted Karl and his team to capture my wedding after simply speaking with him over the phone. I thought that I might uncomfortable in front of a camera( and not to mention a complete stranger) all day.... nope, not one bit ... and I owe that all to the wonderful personalities of the photographers. They made day so special and FUN. By the end of the night Luminaire was like family to the bride and groom and our guests!

Luminaire Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,349.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,067.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Long Aisle Events
    Long Aisle Events Wedding Planners

I found Nanette and Karl for a client's wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel and I couldn't have been happier. From my first interaction with them they were kind, prompt with responses, and so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Not to mention their photographs are absolutely beautiful. My clients used them for their engagement photos and wedding day, and were so happy with them. I absolutely will be calling Luminaire for future clients. Thank you Nanette and Karl for being so amazing!!

• Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel
    Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel Hotel Weddings

The Edgewater loves Karl and Nanette. They are so sweet, such a great team! Their photos are nothing short of amazing and the energy they bring to the table is great! Their creativity allows them to capture details in the most stunning way.

• Girl Meets Boy
    Girl Meets Boy Wedding Bands

Luminaire should be everyones first choice. Their style and professionalism is unmatched and they consistently push themselves as well as the vendors they work with to raise the bar. Truly one of the few vendors you shouldn't even think twice about.

• 4001 Santa Barbara Blvd, #232 Naples, FL 34105 See on map
    2398488927 (Other Phone Number)