Joe Capasso Photography

4888 Davis Blvd. Suite 201, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Joe Capasso Photography

Based in Fort Myers, Florida, Joe Capasso Photography is a wedding photography company that is sure to give you photographs that you will cherish forever. The owner, Joe Capasso, began working as a professional photographer in 1998, and his experience shows in the wedding albums he's provided to couples. He knows that attention to detail is extremely important and won't let a magical moment miss the chance of being captured by his camera.

Joe is always focused on the small details and ensuring that his clients receive the best product possible. He offers the following service to couples:

• Additional hours
mg2212
pool
sunst
Joe Capasso Photography
ritz carlton naples wedding photographer
MG5946

Joe Capasso Photography 6
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

“Amazing” Speechless to Joe Capasso work

I found Joe on wedding wire and then goggled for more information. As I am a researcher to anyone I consider to hire. Joe’s work, that i had seen online or via instagram was truly a piece of art and captured the beauty of not only the people he was photographing but the beauty of the scenic backgrounds; is what truly captured my eye. The 2nd I found him, I called my now husband immediately and said I found our photographer!!! 2ndly he was from my home state of New Jersey, that added the icing to the cake. Joe, over exceeded every exception of any photographer. Each photo that he has been taken of our wedding has truly exceeded any exception of what my wedding photo would be. He captured the most amazing pictures of us, each one that I have seen as a sneak peak has been nothing but amazing and beautiful. He truly is a artist photographer with an amazing gift to capture the most memorable moments. Thank you Joe!!!!

• PhillyLindseyVonnC

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

Joe was amazing to work with his attention to detail is truly a talent. You can tell Joe takes great pride in his work! We can not wait to see our photos, we know they will be simply amazing and beautiful. Joe always responded and kept my mind at ease throughout the process, and was just a pleasure to work with! I definatly recommend using Joe for all your photography needs!!!

Joe Capasso Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC
    Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC Wedding Limos

Awesome pictures!

• Melita Artistry
    Melita Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the privilege of working with Joe Capasso in the last year and the best word to describe his work is meticulous. We have collaborated in many different projects from boudoir, weddings and high fashion shoots. With each project ,his attention to detail with lighting and postures as an example has enhanced the beauty of all his clients in an effortlessly and confident way. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a phenomenal photographer

• Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel
    Naples Edgewater Beach Hotel Hotel Weddings

After meeting Joe at numerous NAWP events, I finally had the opportunity to work with him at my venue. He did a December wedding at Edgewater and took the most breathtaking photos of my Bride and Groom, as well as some amazing shots of the hotel. Joe and his assistant were very professional, worked quickly and efficiently. I know my Bride was thrilled with the way the photos came out, and Joes work ethic. Would recommend him and his team anytime!

• 4888 Davis Blvd., Suite 201 Fort Myers, FL 33901 See on map