About iheART Films

Creative, Modern, Luxury Films

Hello!  We are AnnMarie and Steven, the co-creators of iHeart Films.
We are a team of creative filmmakers who love what we do here in sunny southwest Florida. We are professional and so very unobtrusive that you may not even notice we are there.

This film company, iheART Films, will provide you with not only an incredible video, but will take care of you throughout the planning process. They offer the following services to couples:

• Additional hours

Full Feature Video (2)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Amazing, stunning, beautiful, perfect, incredible, brought tears to my eyes!! There are not enough great things to say about iHeart Films and their team! For a start, AnnMarie is absolutely INCREDIBLE and was so helpful during every step of the planning process. AnnMarie, makes sure that there is nothing left to chance in order for them to capture every moment (and that includes making suggestions to your day-of-timeline). iHeart was the first vendor we booked and AnnMarie recommended most of our other vendors, which were all top notch. The team that was at the wedding was so friendly and really made sure the footage they got was quality, they didn't just check the box and move on. Not only did they capture every moment, but they got it from 3 angles and clear audio of the moment. Being able to clearly hear our ceremony and vows was so wonderful, since we were both so nervous we barely remembered what we said! The video itself was OUTSTANDING! The first time my new husband and I watched the video, it brought tears to our eyes. I can't stop watching all of our videos. The quality is so professional and it truly captures our special day in a way that pictures just can't do. If you haven't booked them already, DO IT NOW! You will not regret it. I would recommend them to any bride 100%!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

AnnMarie and Steven were so incredible to work with, they made the whole process very easy and we always felt like we were in really good hands from the moment we booked iHeart Films as our videographers. I would recommend them to any bride and groom out there, without reservation, 100 times over!! Steven and his team of 3 were able to capture our entire wedding day from start to finish, without even being noticed on the day of. They literally got every single detail and special moment (shot from multiple angles) that we were hoping for...from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the cocktail hour to the reception, they seriously got it all!! I absolutely loved how they used drones to get birds eye views of our venue, our ceremony on the beach and our reception site by the pool to incorporate in our video, as it added a unique element you don't see too often. The editing and the song choices for the final video fit perfectly together and really signified and emulated the energy and love we felt from our guests and how happy we were on our wedding day. It was all done with such professionalism and creativity that it completely surpassed our expectations! In addition to the video, we purchased the wedding trailer, which was an amazing snapshot of all the most important moments from our big day and it was so special that we could instantly share it with all of our family and friends. Both AnnMarie and Steven are so knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the industry and they clearly stay ahead of new technology and current trends, while also adding their own special and unique twist to their craft. We are so thankful for all of the time and effort put into making sure our video was absolutely perfect!! We will definitely cherish it for years to come!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christine, 11/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

iheART Films Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
8 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Incredible videos that speak for themselves. I've noticed that they are very concerned with getting every shot just right and their final products are always incredible. Very impressed with their work and it doesn't hurt that they are great to work with as well!

I highly recommend iheART Films! Steven and AnnMarie are so easy to work with and produce incredible films. Their artistic and creative style sets them apart from other videographers. I look forward to working with them in the future!

I have worked with them for years and they have always been professional and friendly. They do a great job and really care about their clients.

Ann Marie and her team at iHeart Films is on the top of my list for videographers to work with. As a photographer I appreciate their attention to detail and unique cinematography style. Just when I think they can't possibly impress me any more, they prove me wrong with each additional film. I highly recommend iHeart Films to anyone and everyone interested in capturing their special day with a beautifully shot and edited video.

89 PROS I KNOW

Cape Coral, FL 33991   See On Map
239-641-3456 (phone)
iheART Films is a wedding film maker from Naples servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Sanibel Island, Captiva Island , and Marco Island . iheART Films is a professional videographer that has been part of the Naples wedding industry since 2010 specializing in wedding films .