Cape Coral, Cape Coral, FL 33991 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About iheART Films

If you want to be able to look back for years and years to come at your wedding day, iheART Films is a wedding videography company in Fort Myers, Florida that can provide you with a lifelong memento for exactly that. They describe their style of film as artistic, creative and modern, and their clients are often stylish couples who are looking for more than just a wedding video. It is extremely important to them that they capture the uniqueness of each couple and no video looks exactly the same.

This film company, iheART Films, will provide you with not only an incredible video, but will take care of you throughout the planning process. They offer the following services to couples:

• Additional hours

143 Reviews for iheART Films

• Allison

Allison Knapp · Married on 07/26/2019

Great Videographers

We hired IHEART FILMS for our 7/26/2019 Marco Island destination wedding and we are so happy we did. Just viewing all their previous work that they produce you can tell why they come highly recommended. Steven and his team were a pleasure to work with and paid very close attention to all details throughout the day/night. We cannot wait to get out content back because I know it's going to be blown out of the water! Definitely recommend this team for video!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

iheART Films's reply:

AND now your video is complete and it is AMAZING just like you are! It was a pleasure working with you and Nicolas! xoxo
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/06/2019

WOW! The Video of Our Dreams!

I discovered iHeart Films several years ago and knew I wanted them for my wedding. When I found out they'd be willing to travel to Philadelphia I was ecstatic! I knew their calendar fills up quickly so I had to act fast - they were the first vendor I nailed down! We got married on July 6, 2019 and it was the most perfect day (besides a downpour and a tornado warning!). The iHeart team captured every single bit of the day and then when we saw the finished products -- WOW! We have had so many people tell us it's the most amazing wedding video they've ever seen (and we agree!). We've watched everything countless times already and will definitely cherish their work forever! We could not have asked for a better, more professional, talented team to work with!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Jennie Kiesel · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and talented

I loved working with Steven and iHeART films. They were patient with me and all my crying. I was so silly as well and when they told me to be myself, I felt calm despite how many cameras there were. When we got the final product, we loved it so much and we didn’t have any music we wanted specifically and trusted them with the editing and they did amazing! We highly recommend them and their work! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/11/2019

iheART Films's reply:

Jennie! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. You are so sweet and kind. I am so glad you loved working with Steven. He came home and said you were a dream bride so the feeling was mutual. xoxox

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

iheART Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• None Other Wedding Bands

Incredible videos that speak for themselves. I've noticed that they are very concerned with getting every shot just right and their final products are always incredible. Very impressed with their work and it doesn't hurt that they are great to work with as well!

• Miranda Lawson Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend iheART Films! Steven and AnnMarie are so easy to work with and produce incredible films. Their artistic and creative style sets them apart from other videographers. I look forward to working with them in the future!

• Expose Photography by Heather Barkis Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!

• Cape Coral Cape Coral, FL, 33991 See on map
    Location of (iheART Films)