Aloha Filmworks

Cape Coral, Florida View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Aloha Filmworks LLC is a wedding videography service based out of Cape Coral, Florida. Aloha Filmworks was created to help you and your partner relive your wedding long after the day has passed. Through stunning, clear, and beautifully edited videos, Aloha Filmworks can help you preserve some of your wedding day’s greatest moments. Cinnamon is the owner and founder of Aloha Filmworks, and she has always had a passion for capturing love and beauty through the camera lens. With the help of her team, Cinnamon can capture all the love and beauty of your wedding day to enjoy for years to come.

Aloha Filmworks LLC offers couples a wide range of videography services and packages to choose from, all of which can be tailored to meet your unique needs and wedding video desires. Some of the services include:

• 11- to 12-minute wedding film
  • Full-length edit of the ceremony
  • Full coverage of ceremony and reception
  • Additional shooter
  • Flashdrive delivery
  • Coverage of couple getting ready
  • Full-length edit of speeches

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Callie
    Callie G. Married on 11/06/2020

Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy that I booked Cinnamon to capture our wedding day - the video exceeded our expectations. I reached out to Cinnamon very last minute (literally 3 weeks before our wedding) to ask for her availability. With Covid and everything, I hadn't thought about details like videography until we were so close to the event. And I just wasn't so sure it made sense for us to spend the money on a video since more than half of our guest list wasn't going to be attending. Oh, how wrong I was and I'm so happy we booked them! It truly captured how special that day was for us. My husband and I were both teary by the end of the video. Thank you so much to Cinnamon for saying YES so last minute and for being kind, professional, and fun during our wedding day. We'll cherish our video forever!

Aloha Filmworks's reply:

We are so so so happy we were able to be there on your big day and thrilled you feel the same Callie! You and Nate were so easy and fun to work with! Best wishes on all your adventures :)
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/24/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

Cinnamon and her husband are the absolute BEST! With the new covid normal it's more important than ever to have a videographer to help those who couldn't make it feel like they were a part of your day- and boy did Cinnamon do that! The boys spent the morning of the wedding shooting clays about 30 mins from our venue and Cinnamon offered to go and shoot footage of their experience! This is just one of many examples of how she went above and beyond to really capture "us." Her video included everything from small special details to guest reactions, and the way her music and the speeches lined up with her shots was perfection- she's a true artist!! We are so lucky to have found her and want everyone to know how much they need her and her husband at their wedding!

Aloha Filmworks's reply:

Wow Rachel, Thank you so much for all of these kind thoughtful words! We are so thrilled that you were so happy with your experience and that you love your film, that's what it's all about!! :)
  • Christine
    Christine D. Married on 10/03/2020

Blown Away

When I began planning my wedding, I knew early on I wanted a videographer. After a loss of a family member, I realized how invaluable having a video was. I wanted to see people’s reactions, the fine details, and things I may have missed during the day. Cinnamon and Michael were such an amazing duo. My now hubby and I felt so relaxed around them. You could tell they took their work seriously but provided warm and friendly service all day.

When I received the video, I was so overwhelmed with emotion. It was everything I wanted and more! Family and friends who saw the video were floored on how beautiful it was. I still get so excited thinking about it. Cinnamon and Michael have an artistic eye and captured moments and details that meant so much to us. By hiring Aloha Filmworks, you are going to receive absolutely amazing service and a product that you and your family will cherish for years to come.

Aloha Filmworks's reply:

This means everything to us

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2834 NW 19th Place Cape Coral, Florida, 33993
Location of (Aloha Filmworks)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding