2834 NW 19th Place, Cape Coral, FL 33993 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Aloha Filmworks

Aloha Filmworks LLC is a wedding videography service based out of Cape Coral, Florida. Aloha Filmworks was created to help you and your partner relive your wedding long after the day has passed. Through stunning, clear, and beautifully edited videos, Aloha Filmworks can help you preserve some of your wedding day’s greatest moments. Cinnamon is the owner and founder of Aloha Filmworks, and she has always had a passion for capturing love and beauty through the camera lens. With the help of her team, Cinnamon can capture all the love and beauty of your wedding day to enjoy for years to come.

Aloha Filmworks LLC offers couples a wide range of videography services and packages to choose from, all of which can be tailored to meet your unique needs and wedding video desires. Some of the services include:

• 11- to 12-minute wedding film
  • Full-length edit of the ceremony
  • Full coverage of ceremony and reception
  • Additional shooter
  • Flashdrive delivery
  • Coverage of couple getting ready
  • Full-length edit of speeches

1 User photo

• Sue

Sue Jerovsek · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Stunning! Perfect!

Aloha Filmworks captured the essence of the day in every way! As someone who worked in the advertising world for many years (and hired videographers), I understand the amount of work that goes into this type of production. Cinnamon has a great eye for detail and her editing is superb. The end product exceeded all expectations. Originally, a "wedding video" was not part of our plan. But after I saw her work at a bridal show, we reconsidered it. And we couldn't be happier with that decision! I tell people that it was the best money we spent on the wedding ... and I mean it! The bride, groom, family and friends can't stop gushing about it ... "Stunning! Amazing! Incredible! Perfect! OMG ... that video!!!"

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2019

Capturing all the moments!

When starting the wedding planning process, I couldn't decide if I wanted to have a videographer, but I am so glad that we did! Cinnamon and Aloha Filmworks did a wonderful job capturing all the moments from our big day! Cinnamon was so patient and kind throughout the entire process! I love that I now have videos of my wedding day to look back on for years to come! It was so fun to watch our wedding film and relive all the excitement of our special day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing, professional , excellent work

As soon as Cinnamon mentioned she was going to film our wedding and make us fall in love each time we’d see it, I knew she was the one we needed for our wedding day. She nailed everything! She filmed our wedding day and captured all those small details. The guests laughing and dancing, our vows, the speeches , the decor , the venue, our mother son dance ... everything she captured was so perfect! My fiancé and I cried watching the film because it was truly perfect .. we felt like we were reliving the wedding day all over again and that’s what I wanted . Cinnamon captured those moments that you don’t see as a bride and groom and the small details throughout the day.

Working with Cinnamon was such a pleasure and I would highly recommend her to anyone who honestly wants to capture their big day.

Cinnamon, Rob and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for Shari g your talent with us and making our film.

Xx

Sent on 05/14/2019

Aloha Filmworks's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We LOVED spending the day with you both!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Aloha Filmworks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 2834 NW 19th Place Cape Coral, Florida, 33993 See on map
    Location of (Aloha Filmworks)