8695 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,595
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About BLUE MOON Video

One day after your wedding passes, you will have forgotten nearly everything. We help keep your wedding day alive forever. You can recapture lost detail. Through our creative eyes you can relive every thrill and emotion of your wedding day. So many wonderful things happen. Blue Moon Video will create for you an artistic and timeless documentary featuring razor sharp visuals, crystal clear audio, all skillfully edited on our state-of-the-art high definition eding system.

Formerly known as Captiva Video. We changed the name to Blue Moon Video when it became available on the internet. My name is Don Moon, so we thought it would be a logical fit. Servicing Southwest Florida and all of New England for over 20 years. Our philosopy has never changed, we offer a high quality product at an affordable price combined with exceptional customer service. Please view our website at bluemoonvideo.com and I think you will be surprised at how affordable this kind of quality can be.

Blue Moon video will create for you and wonderful keepsake of your wedding day in the documentary style using a sprinkling of cinematic shots along with some slo-motion and black and white sequences.

• Award winning camera work
  • Creative editing in high definition
  • Blu-ray, MP4 Digital File, DVD

1 User photo

BLUE MOON Video 1
  • Meg & Kyle

Meg & Kyle · Married on 11/02/2018

Need a videographer in the Fort Myers, FL area?

Don Moon is a wonderful person to work with!! He is professional and courteous of your needs on wedding day. The wedding video he created for us was so PERFECT! We will truly cherish our wedding video forever! During our beach reception there was a thunderstorm that caused our entire wedding to run inside and finish the ceremony indoors. Don remained calm and was able to setup his video equipment quickly and start recording inside. The transition from outside to inside was very smooth in the video. I would highly recommend him as your videographer!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Pamela · Married on 03/05/2018

What can I say, Don saved my day! His expert skills. flexibility, and knowledge on wedding videography came through and I now have an amazing video to keep for a lifetime. I was debating if I should have a videographer the month before my wedding and believe me, I am SO HAPPY that I hired Blue Moon. The video was so beautiful and literally made me cry all over again. Thank you so much once again, Don! You were amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    BLUE MOON Video 2

BLUE MOON Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Rob Hurth Photography
    Rob Hurth Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working alongside Don Moon at a number of weddings, and refer his company to our couples seeking a top video production company.

• Simple Elegant Weddings
    Simple Elegant Weddings Wedding Planners

Don is amazing! the time and attention he gives each and every client shines through in his work. His prompt turn around of his video release amazes us every time!

• Clean Ride Limo
    Clean Ride Limo Wedding Limos

Very Professional, great to work with and very affordable. Their product is A+. Highly recommended.

• 8695 College Parkway Fort Myers, Florida, 33919 See on map
    239-205-7522 (Phone number)
    Open by appointment at our customers convenience