Waking Dreams Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, so nice that you are here!

My name is Dachel Miqueli, I'm a wedding photographer & wedding cinematographer from Florida and founder of Waking Dreams Films. We create authentic, natural and emotional wedding photos and wedding videos for creative weddings.

As a storyteller and a friend, I would like to tell the story of your wedding. I love capturing real moments as they actually happen and I also take some opportunities throughout the day to direct you to do something or pose in a specific way so we can create a more artistic image. I love to get inspired by your personalities and from your wedding to tell your unique story, because every story, every couple and every wedding is so unique and different. You can expect to get a candid wedding reportage with authentic, artistic pictures and emotional films. I am super friendly, down to earth and always happy to be invited to make art of your beautiful wedding. Free spirit and urban weddings as well as hippie & bohemian style are some of my favorites!

Please, take a look at my work and my reviews. If you feel we are a fit, don't hesitate to get in touch to see how we can work together to create awesome memories from your wedding while having a good quality time.

Hablo español

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums

Multi. Locations

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Video
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Brooke S. Married on 05/24/2021

Wedding Video - Key West, FL

Dachel did such an amazing job documenting our special day! He caught so many great memories to include in our video. He was also a great, friendly guy to have around throughout our day! Us and our family members have watched it multiple times already and it brings tears to our eyes! It’s wonderful to have this video and memories to look back on and always remember our wedding day. Thanks for doing such a great job, Dachel!

Waking Dreams Films's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! It was a lot of fun working with you two! I really enjoyed capturing all those fun moments and warm interactions. You guys rock!
    Skylar R. Married on 03/27/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Dachel was such a pleasure to work with we hired him very last minute about a month before our wedding and he was so quick to respond and easy to work with! I had so many questions and even changed my mind a few times but he was so easy going and made my wishes come true! He made us feel comfortable and in most cases we didn't even realize he was shooting video he was that good! We are still obsessing over our wedding film and he even made a teaser for us that we will forever cherish. If you're looking for someone talented, kind, responsive, and super easy to work with look no further this is your guy!!!

Waking Dreams Films's reply:

Is so inspiring hearing from you and how happy you feel with the service provided. I am truly grateful to have been invited to participate in your awesome wedding and document such priceless moments!! Thank you for trusting me to capture beautiful memories, I had a blast working with you guys!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Waking Dreams Films 1
Discount

When you choose any package of Photography and any package of Videography you will receive a 20% discount as our wedding gift ;)

Pricing

Waking Dreams Films Price Rates

3226 SW 11th Ave Cape Coral, FL, 33914
Location of (Waking Dreams Films)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding