4201 SW 7TH ST, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Waking Dreams Films

An experienced wedding videography company in Miami, Florida, Waking Dreams Films is committed to documenting dream-worthy ceremonies and receptions. Owned and operated by visual artist Dachel Miqueli the company carefully edits each film to make sure its couples possess the best memory of their special day. Capturing the best moments of your celebration and combining them with your fascinating love story, Waking Dreams Films is the perfect choice for unique films that magically represent the love you share!

Waking Dreams Films offers an assortment of wedding videography services from which couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • High-def video
  • Full feature video
  • Highlight video

Other Services
Waking Dreams Films offers a variety of final video format options from which its couples may choose. Options include:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray
  • DVD

Areas Covered
Waking Dreams Films proudly offers wedding videography services to couples located in Miami, Florida. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout the Miami-Dade County area.

Follow Waking Dreams Films on

Videos 16 vídeos

15 Reviews for Waking Dreams Films

Britteny Sullivan · Married on 12/07/2019

10/10 amazing

Where do I even start with Dachel... from the beginning and the very first time we spoke on the phone I knew he was great and could truly hear in the way he spoke his passion for film. Not only is he crazy talented and knowledgeable but his ability to make you feel like you have such a huge impact on the vision of your video means everything. Of course you reach out to some one because you like their style but the second I spoke with him he made me so excited for our video and our wedding was 8 months away! He just made me feel like our video was going to be so unique and special for him to be able to create for us. I can’t say enough good things about him, our in person meeting lasted for hours, he was just so creative and innovative and I loved every second it! Fast forward to the wedding day and he brings his soon to be wife as the second shooter and not only she is the cutest thing ever she is so kind and sweet and these two just make an unstoppable team! They moved around the hotel get ready room and during the whole wedding like flys on the wall, capturing every single moment and detail without ever feeling crowded or that they were in the way it truly is a gift. When it was time for them to go I truly wanted them to stay and hang out because with out even seeing the video yet I honestly felt so grateful. Grateful for how hard they both worked all day and grateful how they made me feel on my wedding day I felt like I gained two new friends I would recommend these two in a heartbeat to anyone! Which I did! To my friend that is getting married in a month and I can without a doubt say that she is going to have the same experience I did! I don’t even have my video back and I’m confidently giving this review that says a lot! I will leave another as well after I receive what I know will be an incredible video. Even the next day my mom commented on how much she liked the both of them. They are the best and you won’t regret choosing to have them be a part of your special day!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Waking Dreams Films's reply:

I'm not sure if I should be the one writing a review for you! Your wedding was without a doubt one of the kind and we enjoyed every second. We've been talking about it all week because of such great experience, thank you for inviting us to your PERFECT wedding!!
  • Marcela

Marcela Guerrero · Married on 10/27/2019

Better than I could have imagined

I wanna thank them first for such an amazing video, beautiful pictures and great communication!!! They are quality and their work is amazing!! I am very happy I chose them to cover my wedding and super grateful of their professionalism, great vibe and espectacular work!!! I highly recommend them! I am sure you will have the same feeling and experience as we did!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Waking Dreams Films's reply:

Thank you so much for making us feel so welcomed in your special day. It was a pleasure to capture so much love and happiness. Wish you the best in this new chapter in your life.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Waking Dreams Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 4201 SW 7TH ST Miami, FL, 33134 See on map
    786-661-3067 (Phone number)
    Location of (Waking Dreams Films)